Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Kingdom in the Sky~

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~The Kingdom in the Sky~ Empty ~The Kingdom in the Sky~

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:15 am

~The Kingdom in the Sky~ Imagejpeg
As a black and brown wolf sat in a wide open green valley, he looked off to the distance. The way that the valley was shaped made it look like that the clouds were rolling right off the edge of the world. 

Off to the side in the sea of clouds was several floating islands. Broken rocks hanging down as they drifted across the sky slowly. 

A light breeze brushed against his messy, short hair. The only thing that protected him against the wind was his white half-utton up top and his black dress pants; the sleeves and pants were rolled up. He let out a long sigh while he let his bare feet sprawl across the grass. 

That's when it hit him. "something's not right...." he thought aloud. He popped up with grace, basically floating as small wings spread. He then stood, turning around.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

~The Kingdom in the Sky~ Empty Re: ~The Kingdom in the Sky~

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:45 am

Far below the clouds and the lands unknown to most commoners that roam and thrive beneath.Out in a small meadow that welcomed the eye with rolling blades of green in the gentle breeze of the day,a lone person walked along through holding a sketch pad and a daydreamer's gaze facing out to the open field.

Having just left the vicinity of a nearby city where she had stopped by only for a day,if that.The golden furred retriever just found herself lost,on purpose as she had hoped to in this travel.
Fiddling with a pencil in one hand she continued to look out around her location,and occasionally up to the sky to find the inspiration she searched for,and a little extra as she played with what seemed fantasy-based ideas of what could be above."........."

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:59 am

Jack, the wolf, went over to the edge of the valley and reached out; spreading the clouds. He looked down and let out yet another sigh, but this one that wasn't out of boredom. "Yet another Mobian walks upon a land that I can not." He floated up and rested his hands down on his chin, laying down as if he was on the ground or soft bed. "To be on the ground, what wonders." He fantasized. He let his mind wander as questions like 'did it feel the same' and 'could he still fly' Would cross his mind. 

He pressed his lips together as he deeply thought. Its so lonesome up here... seeing that all of my friends have gone off to their family members...and yet I'm not sure if I have any..

He then ducked his head down. She just look up here!? No... She couldn't see. He popped his head back up slowly and gave a small wave.... just to make sure
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:07 am

Not catching sight of the small motion,she just took a breath of air deep into her lungs as a refreshing feeling came and went.hmm..if i had a choice to go in the sky or go swimming what would i choose....she mused,despite how lone she's been for years it never seemed to bother.Thinking on her self-asked question she smiled and giggled to herself and stopped.the sky hands down,i almost drown last time.

sitting among the waving grasses she kept her sights on a bit of scenery,as she set her sketchpad on her lap and rested her pencil's tip on the clean white paper thinking what was catching her eye to that specific spot."...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:17 am

He suddenly grew nervous... but why? was it that she was  a girl or was it from not being social for some time now? He chewed on his lip like a nervous child wanting to ask a question, but wasn't sure what to say. "could I go down? ? haven't tried in so long... maybe This time...it'll let me." he said now getting up
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:24 am

Finding the reason for looking she smiled a clear expression of ideas and motivation covered her face.Looking down hunched over the pad and paper she scribbled away,drawing what,no one would know she she assumed.Set up like a student eager to get a project done start to finish,the breeze tended to fluctuate in sync with the speed she drew.When she was being slow and delicate,so was the wind,at times of vigorous lines and curves the wind picked up in the slightest of degrees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:23 pm

Jack took several steps back. "Well.... maybe if I just run into it... m-maybe I can get down there." he said nervously, thinking back to the times he had tried. Being forced back into 'his world'. The endless trying.. .and failing. He had almost given up if it wasn't for the girl down below. 

Sure he didn't know her, but he sure did envy her. Being down on the surface world made his blood boil. But was it her fault? no. 

He wasn't angry, just frustrated. 

"Here it goes..." he said to himself as he got ready. He then began to run, pumping his arms as he pushed himself.

He then was thrusted into the air as he jumpped off, using his wings for support to reach the other side. He then winced as he was prepaired to ram into an invisable wall. He brought his hands up to his face and tucked his wings in out of habbit and fell. 

While falling, he waited for that slamming feeling he would get everytime... but it never came. He unfolded his hands to see the ground beneith him quickly approching. Out of fear, he screamed, forgetting that he had wings.  

The brown wolf then slammed against the ground. "There's that feeling....."he said aloud to himself as he tried his best to get up.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:36 pm

A few twitches of the ear and finally her attention caught the yell of the wolf moved her gaze from her paper up toward its origin."?...wh-?."she blinked and looked tracing the falling object unsure what it was at first.

gripping her sketch pad and pencil she pushed herself up and got to her feet,walking to go see what really fell,instead of her assumption of a rock from the heavens."????....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:47 am

The wolf was faced away, rubbing his back. "Now I feel bad for all those who left." He said to himself, thinking of when all his buds left him to go onto better and brighter things. He then reached up and rubbed his head. A warm liquid trickled down and smeared across his hand as he examined his hand. "my... what is this?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:50 am

"..uhm..excuse me..."she lightly tapped his shoulder all as well curious to his condition and why.she couldn't figure out though what he questioned about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:51 am

As he turned, it felt as if it was in slow motion for him. It took him several moments for him to process what was actually going on. 

He took several steps back, shocked. "It's you!" He said as he stared at the girl. He quickly tensed, feeling out of place as he looked at her, wanting an answer
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:55 am

"!?..have we met?"she asked."if we have i'm sorry i,i don't remember you,a-and with an appearance as yours,,i think i would.sorry."she looked just as shocked if not more."are you alright? you like.....fell from the sky."she couldn't help but ask with a concerned voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:02 am

"More like I threw myself off..." He said lightly to himself, close to a whisper as he looked up. Seeing a small hole that he made as he fell out of the sky. The hole now was filled with lighter clouds wisps. 

Several moments passed as he tried to collect himself as he rubbed his head trying to think. "No... I-I mean yes, I'm just fine." He pressed his lips together to think. "I was, umm. . . up there." He pointed up towards the sky, his evidence now gone. "But umm... now I'm here!" He said with a little excitement in his voice.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:06 am

she was overly confused and blinked trying to understand what he was going on about,then she came up with an assumption."! did you fall out of heaven!? are you and angel? what's it like there?"she sounded excited as her face lit up and a smile that made her so innocent looking."why'd you fall? did you do something bad? is it possible to sin once your an angel?"she asked question after question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:20 am

"Whoa, Whoa. Calm down there little lady." He said as he held out his hand. 

He then took a step closer, seeing that he was about five feet away at this point, and looked up trying to recall her questions. "Kinda. Yes. It's green and cloudy. I was jealous. No I wasn't in trouble." He had a small smile grow on his face. "Yes you can still sin."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:43 pm

"!.."she was thrown into silence,with answers and him in general."..w- jealous?jealous of what? you were in heaven weren't you? i thought all your dreams came true there."she sounded like a small child with these beliefs shattered and supported one after another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:50 am

"Well that's not technically true." He said pointing at her. "You have to prove yourself of being an angel by being a guardian for one lifetime." He said holding up one finger. He then crossed his arms. "And I was jelouse of you because I couldn't come down here." He said pointing down to the ground, his arms still crossed as he freed a finger.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:16 am

"...sooo..."she tilted her head a bit to the left."your not jealous now then?...i don't think i get it."she had a clear look of confusion as she consistently blinked with disbelief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:20 am

"Well I- . .  I guess you're right." He let out a small laugh of embarrassment. "But, I never knew what it felt like being here. I guess it's been so long, i have forgotten who I was." He said as he looked at her. He then studied her. "I've always tried to break free, but i never was able to... until i saw you."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:33 am

she blushed lightly and blinked."..how? i was.it's not that great down here i don't see why you would want to..come down..uh~..."she looked down,seeming timid all the sudden."..."she looked up at him again and smiled."i'm not sure if even i could explain why you only could..'break free' when you saw me.."she looked thoughtfully down to his feet for a moment and spoke."well a possibility comes to mind but it doesn't seem likely.."she explained then looked up."...wasn't what i imagined if so."

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:26 am

He looked at her curiously. "And what might that be?" He asked.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:44 am

she looked to him with a raised brow."...that you are now..my guardian angel~."she said then smiled cutely."but like i aid,it could be unlikely,and not what i expected out of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:35 pm

His ears twitched as he spaced out. "So . . .now..." A large smile crossed his face. He quickly went over to her and gave her a large hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!!!"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:13 am

"!! uh...your welcome??"alex blinked and looked a bit perplexed,unsure why he was thanking her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:23 am

He then backed off, and proudly stood. "Now what?" He asked looking at her. Several minutes passed and he knew that she wasn't able to answer that question. Jack then strode off and began to walk aimlessly around the girl, questioning himself as to what was going on. 

He then stopped and looked at the girl. "The name is Jack." He said holding out his hand. "I-I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next