Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside the Kingdom's Walls

Go down

Inside the Kingdom's Walls Empty Inside the Kingdom's Walls

Post by Angered-Fluff Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:18 am

IMA BE A PRINCEZZ XD I'm soo originals
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What lies out there?
That's a question that constantly runs through the lioness's mind as she gazes at the land beyond her kingdom's walls.She wished to go,but she did not wish to go against her father, or bring him one more burden as she risks her life traveling past the boundaries. It's been 17 years and 363 days since her birth, and her mother's death. Tomorrow she was to meet Prince Thane the arrogant boy from a neighboring kingdom.Tonight her father had left to go meet the quite wealthy prince.

The princess sighs.She gazes at the stars, her true companions.She felt a warm breeze wisk her golden hair into bunches of small strands,the maids were going to have a fit about her unkempt wavy hair, so difficult to groom.
"Oh mother,how I wish I could find someone true to me, nstead of corrupted with greed..."She sighs,and then Princess Cheyenne returns to her room.(Mah best starter yet!^^XD)
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Inside the Kingdom's Walls Empty Re: Inside the Kingdom's Walls

Post by Angered-Fluff Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:18 am

Woooooooooop.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero