Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x Game of Life or Death x

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

x Game of Life or Death x Empty x Game of Life or Death x

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:51 pm

x Game of Life or Death x

Rules: 

1. You may only use up to 3 characters.
2. There is no posting order, but must wait until everyone has posted before you can, okay?
3. GrudgePygeon and I Manage this~ 
4. Have Fun
5. (Will add more if needed) 

Please fill this out, okay? Thanks~ 

Name: 
Fear:
# of Characters using: 
Role: ( WARNING: There are only 4 game board pieces~)

Please Send this to my PMS!

My characters~

Name: Racketeer
Abilities/Power: Causes Nightmares
Fear: xD Doesn't matter~ 
# of characters using: 3
Role: Evil Magician

Name: Aqua
Abilities/Power: Ice
Fear: Insects, >w> fish, death
Role: game piece

Name: Alexia
Abilities/Power: Great at puzzle solving, ice
Fear: being paralyzed, death
Role: Game piece

GrudgePygeon's:

Name:Zane 
Abilities/power: String-less Puppeteering,strong,in the sense of force. 
Fear: dying, discovering his beliefs are probably false and evil.
# of Characters using: 2
Role:Game piece

Name: Ribbily.
Abilities/power:Simple magics,quick reactions. 
Fear:when someone isnt afraid of their worse nightmare.
# of Characters using: 2
Role:Apprentice of Racketeer

Vegetaovr9000's:

Name: Srunks Ammar
Abilities/Powers: Being able to control energy and change the color of his hair at will or in certain situations.
Fears: Death, losing his brother, planes, cars, heights and fast speeds.
# of characters using: 1
Role: Board piece

Roles Taken: 

Evil Magician - Taken - Racketeer - xAquariusX
Apprentice: - Taken - Ribbily - GrudgePygeon

Board Pieces: Aquarius, Alexia - xAquarius 
Board Pieces: Zane - GrudgePygeon
Board pieces: Srunks - Vegetaovr9000

0 spots left~

Story: Going to start out as the characters going into a fair, and into a tent. Until it goes pitch black, and out characters end up on a big floating Game board, and you'll be surprised from there~

Spots are filled and now we may begin our Journey~

Back to top Go down

x Game of Life or Death x Empty Re: x Game of Life or Death x

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:59 pm

It was a beautiful spring day. Flowers blooming, birds chirping. The sky was a baby blue color, with cotton like clouds. It wasn't so hot it was unbearable, but just right to be outside the whole day. People where up early, and it was the spring fair there was every year. It was packed and seeming fun.

(Please make your characters go to the fair, so this doesn't take like 20 posts just to get there. eDe' it'll just go much faster~) 

Aqua had got up the morning as the sun was shining in her face. She had for up, and took a shower, and after grabbing a bite to eat. She finished. "Zane. You ready to go to the fair? Th baby-sitter is here, when your ready to leave I'll be out in the car." She said and walked to do so. She got the keys and turned on the car, and the AC and sat waiting for him.

Alexia on the other hand was already at the fair, and just exploring around. She pulled her phone out and texted her sister on where she was, and if she was coming soon. Shortly she read the reply, and headed for the entrance, to wait to see them. She had sat and waited for their car to pull up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Zane had slept in a bit longer than Aqua had,so the drowsy look in his eyes remained awhile yet.Giving a nod to Aqua as she told him she was gonna wait in the car,he walked and dumped the rest of his coffee he had in a mug previously.Then putting on his jacket and slipping a pair of shoes on he gave a few helpful words to the babysitter and headed out the door.looking to Aqua he got in to sit in the car."i don't see why we have to go so early in the morning."he said,as a yawn escaped him."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Aqua smiled and kissed his cheek. "Oh, c'mon sweetie~ you can get up one day early with me? I know your tired." She stroked his hair. "You look handsome." She nudged him. "Take a few sips of coffee, or we can go get an energy drink~" she said. "It the day of the fair, and it thought it would be fun to go together, and Lexi is wanting to see you.~" she sat. 

Lexi had called Aqua. "Where are you!?" As she sat and listened to her sister reply. "Fine." And hung up. 

(Thought we could go ahead and get them at the fair)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:09 pm

"ya alright.."he still remained tired in voice only as he looked to her."..who driving?"Zane asked.

(ya we could.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:20 pm

She had moved over to the driver's seat. "I will. I don't want you to drive if your still tired." She buckled herself in and waited for Zane. ,you can relax and drink your coffee~" she said with a smile. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:28 pm

he sipped and buckled up."thanks~..hopefully it's not too busy at the fair..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:40 pm

"Hmh~ don't know. But doesn't matter~ I'll have you~" she glanced to him, and locked the doors and drove off for the fair.

Last edited by AlbinoWolf on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:51 pm

It was a bright and beautiful day as Srunks was strolling through town. he had noticed the fair and decided to go there.
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Zane rested his head back on the seat awaiting to get at the fair.he as well checked in his pocket for something and was assured he had it handy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Few moments later she had parked the car in a parking spot, that took forever to find. "We here~" she got out and grabbed the keys turning the car off and locking the doors. She yawned and looked around. 

Lexi screamed across the parking lot. "C'mon guys!!! I found somewhere we can go!" She waved, and ran for the tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:06 am

Zane got out and sipped from his travel mug and looked toward lexi."..hmh.."he said only and walked,watching for other vehicles.

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:02 am

Srunks: *walks around then sees the tent* Huh seems like an interesting place to go to.
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:09 am

Lexi stood inside the tent and smiled. "I'd Like the play!" She said. She looked be hind her to see Aqua and Zane coming, and looked to Srunks. "HI!" 

Aqua led Zane into the tent as well. "Guess we could play a game. Could be fun." She stood beside Zane, and held his hand, smiling at him.

"Perfect~" he said in a harsh tone. As he acted like he was going to start a card game until everything went dark, and felt like everyone was falling. Soon a huge game board was whee they were next, the room was still black,,but they could see the game board and at each other like the game board gave light. They were placed on the start until he was floating in the air and had a evil grin and chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:47 am

The events that unraveled just then,stunned Zane,he hadn't thought it was a good idea before but now it seemed too late to share that thought,as he looked at the boards surface beneath his feet."!?"

Ribbily hovered beside Racketeer with a playful and vile grin."welcome to the game one and all~ where the risks are too real~.ohhohoho~"she said with a voice laced with an insane intent.

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:59 am

Srunks: *trips then stands up*    What the heck's going on here?! Where are we?
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:07 am

"Welcome to the Life or Death game." He seemed to be enjoying his time and would enjoy it more when it actually started. "You guys ready to face your fate?~" said an again with a even bigger grin.

Lexi rolled her eyes. "Oo~ I'm so scared, this tent is awesome!!! It looks so real!" She smiled and wiggled her tail looking back at them. "Guys! This is so fun!" She said jumping with Joy. 

Aqua walked over to the edge and looked down. She was shocked to see hot boiling lava. "I don't wanna play anymore.." She blinked and turned her head to look at everyone. 

He had teleported to in front of her. "Sorry about you luck sweetheart, but one of you have to get to the end of the board. But only one will will be free. Other must stay here~" 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:14 am

"hey hey! you don't have a right to do this to people!"zane snapped.Ribbily floated up to him and kept him in one spot.

"hold on sir~ perhaps you didn't read the sign at the entrance~.said enter at own risk~.so we do have a right to make you play~.now lets roll the die and see who goes first right Racketeer?"she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:16 am

Srunks: Look I don't know what this game is about but i've had enough I'm outta here.
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:21 am

a strong force held Srunks back. "You can't just leave. The portal will open when someone draws the car at the very end~ Ribbily! Go roll the dice and say who goes first~"

Lexi growled. "I don't got time for a game! Novas is gonna worry." She crossed her arms. 

Aqua ears was dropped as she stood facing down. "..." She couldn't take her mind off of the kids. She looked to Zane and walked over. "Zane... If you get the card to get out of this place. I ant you to go, and go home with Jenny and volt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:26 am

"righto boss!"She replied and tossed a small die that grew in size before it hit the gameboard the size of a person on all sides."The hedgehog gets to go first racket!ohho~ this will be fun~."she said.

Zane looked to aqua."what?...peh.if i win i'm not letting these freaks do anything to us!"

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:28 am

Srunks: Er.... fine! I hope I get outta here since I have a little bro to take care of
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:34 am

Aqua ears dropped still and she hugged him, "...I love you Zane." She kissed his cheek. She seemed rather scared, but wouldn't admit it.

Lexi sighed. "...I wanna see Novas..." Her ears flicked and she watched the big dice as it slightly shook the game board.

He smirked, and followed the dice for the hedgehog. It had land on a 4. "All right hedgie, move 4 spaces~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:38 am

"..seems we all have something to return to..."Zane commented and looked to srunks."..."

"c'mon get a move on hedgehog!"Ribbily said in a playful voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:40 am

Srunks: *turns forest green then flies 4 spaces ahead* Great now what?
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next