Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☢ Ascension ☢

+3
KK-Afterbrun
Surgat
Caliburn
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

☢ Ascension ☢ - Page 3 Empty Re: ☢ Ascension ☢

Post by CleverFox101 Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:40 am

Yoko stood there for a moment a bit confused and disappointed at the same time. "Well..... Okay then.'' She shrugged walking over to it and simply walked passed it with a slight blur as she did. She kept on walking as the robot behind her began to spark and it fell in pieces. "Didn't have to do much'' She stated stopping and folding her arms.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Click, and the microphone was back on. "...Well. You didn't even give the poor things a chance, did ya? Ah well, what can I expect? Ahah. Anyway there's a giant door right in front of you and it should be wide open now." Just as he said that it creaked loudly and swung open, revealing a dark passage with a light at the end of it which seemed to lead to a room exactly like the one they were already in.

"By the way, the reason the rooms are the same is the designer isn't creative at all." Facepalm audible, before he simply stated. "Don't get too comfortable. They'll get tougher and tougher to beat as you go along. Truuuust me. They almost had Sonic on his knees at door 50." Click.

And so they were to resume moving!
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:23 pm

-Skipped post-
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Surgat Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:38 pm

Ornias looked over at the door, understanding that this was all just to please a crowd. Of course they would have easy ones, they need to get the crowd warmed up.
He glanced around, looking at those who had defeated their enemies with much more activity. He wouldn't last five seconds against them. He had heard a bit about Savage's abilities, which made him and Ornias almost identical, but obviously...

What was he thinking, there was no time to be self pitying. He walked towards the door, and glanced inside, after a minute walking in himself.

Surgat

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:48 pm

When the door opened, Hënë Glanced at the piles of scraped robots.

"It better well get harder!" she cursed upwards, "Otherwise I'd have better things to do!"

Hënë turned and walked through the door.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:38 pm

Tharros took a look at the now wide open door. He glanced at the pile of scrap metal that lay at his taloned feet and was hoping the next room would at least prove a decent challenge. The Griffin had even defeated these foes without even sparing them a glance. His massive ivory feathered wings spread out once more and he swiftly made his way into the new arena as he hovered just above the ground. The center of his 4 edged halberd was confidently gripped in his left paw as he braced himself for a potential challenge.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:08 am

Roxas grumbled looking to the next door. He walked through unphased by the previous challenge.  "Hmph challeng me I dare you. These weakling games are nothing"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Rather than examine the door opening, Dux took a while to reflect on what had happened. Rather, the feline clawed at the remains of the two robots which, a few mere minutes ago, had slowly trundled towards him. He examined its removed head, raised it slightly at the chin, and released, watching the metal swing back and forth on its circular base. While the rest walked on with pride and overconfidence, this little cat simply watched it go back and forth... before catching it mid-fall with his pink telekinetic grip, raising it up, and throwing it at the back of the large griffon's head with a resounding CLUNK.

Duxenkreig giggled to himself, leaping onto all fours with his large fluffy tail swinging back and forth behind him like a pendulum, a great grin plastered on those lips, revealing many jagged teeth within which could easily tear away at meat. "Oohh, don't go without me friendly friend friends!" he called out, mechanical eye zooming in to each of their heads with curiosity, watching them carefully, their movements, their breathing, their strengths and weaknesses, "We could all have a nice tea party together after this! I could use your skulls as the tea cups!" There was a pause, as he sat up to tap the blade of his gauntlets against his chin in thought, "But that wouldn't work - I've tried it before. The tea just pours out of the eyes and nose and mouth...." he tinted his head, "Maybe use skin as a resistant to block it off? Wrap it around the skull like a nice bow? Actually yeah! That'll look nice too!"

The cat whined, "Oh I can't can I? Mistress Noose told me not to touch the nice people until I was told to..." The blue bodyguard raised his voice, looking at the ceiling above, "Hey, mister voice in the sky! Can I touch the nice friendly friends now? I'll be gentle, I promise!"

No reply.

"Well boo to you then," he huffed, bounding into the darkness of the tunnel with the rest of them, the only thing illuminating the feline being that glowing orange eye which whirred lightly, and that pink telekinetic glow which wrapped around his weapons and swung around carelessly, occasionally close to slicing at the throats or limbs of the other contestants. It may or may not have been accidental - he apologised a few times. That may or may not have been a lie. It was hard to tell this one.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:17 am

After hearing the announcer speak those words, Savage got up, and wanting to get to the action as quickly as he can, Savage proceeded to mumble this to himself.

"Hopefully these robots actually fire back, that will make this more entertaining, oh I can't wait! I have to get into that arena now!"

Savage smirked and suddenly vanished, Savage quickly reappears in the middle of the next room, his knife out and ready to taste the steel of his next robotic opponents.

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Yoko formed a bright blue wave that twisted around her arm, hands and fingers, feeling the chill on her fur from the water, that danced on her body playfully. She smirked looking ahead of her ''Well Hopefully this will be more of a challenge.'' She coaxed herself and lifted her feet off the ground and flew into the chambers ready for the next fight to begin.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Surgat Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:58 am

(( Is Burning away? He hasn't posted what's in the next room. ))

Surgat

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:46 pm

Tournament: Arena Set 1, Room 2

And on the other side of the door, was a set of the same robot... though the cannons on the front actually fired, and they were painted a nice crimson red. They were quite large compared to the other ones too. They also actually moved quite noticably faster. Talk about a spike in difficulty.

The microphone once again came on. "Just to let you know, those guys are a lot more durable. They'll get even tougher and tougher. And a lot quicker too. Just be ready~" The mic went off before anyone else could speak, and finally, the robots activated and started to tread along forwards.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Surgat Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:29 pm

Ornias stood back, charging and leaping into the air and grabbing onto it's back. He had no idea what he was doing, but he led it straight into the cannon fire. He fell to the ground laughing.

Surgat

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:30 pm

The sudden burst of fire caused Hënë to dive forward.

"Now that's more like it!" she hissed as she sliced the gun of the nearest robot in two.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:29 am

As Tharros ventured forth into the next room, it seemed he was unaware of the metal projectile careening towards him. He was facing the door however and had his back turned to the one who threw it after all. The sound of a resonating  clink was heard, but not against the back of the hybrid's skull much like Dux assumed. Instead, the Griffin's long and brown furred tail had raised in the blink of an eye and swatted it away, sending it away from him and falling on the ground a second after, sliding on the ground for a number of moments before coming to a halt. Tharros ceased his flying to look back at the feline, glaring at him sternly for a brief period of time. It wasn't worth him time to let his annoyance be known. He'd prefer to focus on the oncoming challenges. As such, he simply turned back around after a light huff and continued forth

As he entered the second room, he, much like the other contenders, were greeted by canon fire. Remaining airborne with a continuous flap of his wings, he pivoted his massive body from side to side to avoid the projectiles. After a couple seconds on forming a strategy, he decided to take a more ranged approach. Even though these machines were only slightly more challenging, he didn't want to take the risk of getting too close. As such, he firmly gripped one of the 4 shafts of his weapon. Twisting his body halfway and hoisting the halberd up slightly, the avian feline thrust his arm and body forward and released the grip on Anemomylos. It sailed through the air with immense speed, spinning like a helicopter blade. With the trajectory it was travelling, it would make its way to the farthest robot on the right. It would tear through it like a hot knife through butter and continue to go on. 

While everyone would assume it would continue to go forward, it would actually go back after travelling in an arc. Because of this, the robot on the opposing side to the farthest left would suffer the same fate as the one from moments ago. After this, the weapon would come back to its wielder, where he would effortlessly catch it by its center and instantly stop its spinning. He only took a step back from the amount of force, but he let out a confident huff as his deep gold eyes looked to see the status of the remaining opponents.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:29 am

Roxas came through with cannon fire whizzing past his head. A ghost of a smile past the wolf's face as he raised a hand up a dark energy covering it as he ran it along the blade making the runes glow. "Time to play with these oversized tinker toys." He said dashing forward slashing at each robot that came in his path.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:54 pm

Dux strolled through the door, hands on hips, weapons wiggling in the air like a condescending finger. The cat was an unusual fellow. Most just assumed him a little bit strange, a little but... 'crazy' one one would mind the term. Others assumed him broken, a shell of a former self, driven to madness. Those bloodshot eyes held glee, looking over the wide and open arena, watching the robots turn towards the combatants with cannons rearing to fire. One of them had already removed the cannon off one, and Dux thought the robot looked rather sad. It was like having no legs. Except the robot wasn't screaming or begging for mercy. Dux thought that even more sad.

His fluffed cyan tail coiled around his legs as the feline reached out with his telekinetic grip and picked up a robot, pulling it towards his face, the motors of the thing roaring in fury, the cannon charging a fire. Three... Dux stared. Two... Dux smiled. One...

The blast exploded from the robot's cannon, yet it was not towards the cat's face. No, rather he had swirled it around at the very last second, holding said robot like some sort of pistol (despite its size, so in speaking it was rather impressive) hovering in the air, the yellow blast of energy firing towards one of the other enemies, yet that simply pinged off the armor and ricocheted clean off, exploding against the wall of the arena, narrowly missing one of the combatants. "Oohh~ Going to be having a lot of fun with you, friend!" the fighter giggled with anticipation. 

Yet he did not anticipate another projectile heading in his direction from another opposing enemy, and that very neatly grazed across his arm, dissolving the fur, blood gently dripping from the charred, ruined skin as he dove to the side. Well, it was less of a dive and more of a graceful pirouette. "Ooh yeah, I forgot about the rest of you!" Tsk tsk tsk, "What did I tell you about interrupting me when I'm having fun? That's not a nice thing to do!" With a dramatic sigh, the cat too enveloped the attacker in his pink glow, yanking its whirring, clanking, metallic body towards him, next to the other. Both cannons began to charge to fire.

"You two need a time out!"

Three... two... one... Both robots were turned on each other, cannons facing symmetrically, both pellets of energy exiting the cannons at amazing speeds... and firing straight into the cannon of the other robot. Not even that could be ricocheted away because of their armor. And not even their armor could prevent their core and mainframe being absolutely annihilated from the inside.

The explosion was not large when both robots were decimated, but it was large enough for Dux to go flying back into the nearest wall, his still-open wound splattering the floor with fresh blood.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:05 pm

Savage upon looking at the robots that actually posed a threat he smiled like a manic "Finally.....a real fight."
Savage broke into a run, holding his bowie knife in his left hand right towards a robot turning towards him.

The robot proceeded to use it's cannons at the orange fox, sending wave after wave of cannon fire at him at him, but everytime a blast neared Savage he disappeared and reappeared even closer to the robot.

And once the distance was closed Savage jumps onto the robot, and stabs it right in the head and stabs again....and again....and again even after the robot got deactivated from the damage Savage kept going, laughing a wicked laugh.

But then he suddenly stops and turns around, seeing another robot heading towards him as he takes out his knife from the shattered head of the bot.

"Fighting the robots is going to be more fun then I thought.........I'm going to slaughter them all!"

But then suddenly the robot Savage was standing on gets shot at by cannon fire, making it explode and sending him headfirst to the ground, Savage gets up, his forehead bleeding a little, causing anger to consort in his face as he looks at the offending robot, which aims it's cannon at him again.

Savage simply.....disappears and then reappears at the next robot's head, but instead of simply stabbing it, Savage disappears....taking the robot with it, a few moments after that event the robot was falling to its doom at a contestant who's name Savage didn't remember during the introduction, and with Savage reappearing on the ground smirking.

Last edited by Savage The Fox on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Just doing a correction.))

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:34 am

Yoko cringed, ''Erik fire..'' Her ears then perked as some of the bots started to Surround her, she smirked. "This will make this all that much more enjoyable then.'' As they surrounded her she flew up above them and stuck out her tongue,  and twirled her finger.

The bots aimed up at her blowing the fire towards her. She looked down at them continuing to  twirl her finger as now visible water vapor began to turn into a steam of water, in the air, spinning in sync with her finger. "Seriously, this isn't very fun, I'm starting to get bored Mr. microphone man.'' She stated slightly unamused.

The bots kept trying to reach her with the flames, but for her flight was keeping them from doing so, and all she hoped was for a real challenge in the next arena. The water became a large orb, still swirling. She pointed her finger down with a sigh, and down went the water, onto the the robots, which silenced there flames.

The bots began to spark again, and they exploded below her. "Poor little robots they were so cute.'' She stated innocently and hovered back down onto the ground. "I wanna destroy more of them, but more fun.'' She pouted and tapped her foot.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:06 am

Tournament: Arena Set 1, Room 3

"Okay, okay, fine. Fine. So be it. I know that everyone gets bored in these rooms, but come ON. It's called a 'Warm Up'. Y'know, so you're prepared for the giant robot in room 10? Yeah. So stop your complaints." The person in the stand facepalmed. "Though I can't blame 'em..." He muttered, before turning the mic off.

Besides the last robot that was hurdling towards Dux, they had all been reduced to scrap and the door slowly swung open yet again to reveal what was inside. This time, the robots WELL outnumbered the contestants, and there was even one that had a single visor, a steel blue in color.

It was flying, and quite fast. If you went to attack, it would leap backwards. If you let your guard down for a splitsecond, it would suddenly charge. And not to mention how thick the armor of this one was!
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Surgat Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:49 am

Ornias decided to let his "team" handle this one, delaying the robot by opening two portals, one above and one below the blue robot. "After you," he said, beckoning to the door.

Surgat

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:29 pm

"Thank you." said Hënë to Ornias.

She did a summersalt with her sword slashing through the robot like a buzz saw.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:35 am

Tharros stepped into the next room in a somewhat leisurely pace. However as he was greeted with the sensible of  'bots that outnumbered the amount of fighters, his adrenaline began to pump and it was this sort of thing he was hoping for, perhaps it'd even be challenging for the ancient warrior.

With a brief shout, a purple aura pulsating with energy shrouded Tharros. The hybrid had an uncanny ability of Pride Empowerment, which gave him an increase in power should he become subconsciously prideful. The aura he projected was the only way this ability was physically shown and tends to be rather destructive at high levels. With the amount of weak opponents so far, his pride was rather low, but this new challenge gave him confidence.

He gripped the center of his weapon and seemed to be preparing himself for something. He suddenly burst forward, his heavy taloned feet trembling the ground with each step. At the start of his approach, the 4 edged halberd was held behind him, but as he neared the horde of enemies, he held it in front of him at the ready. Once he closed the remaining gap, he would apply a barrage of swift and deadly strikes, making fair use of all 3 different tools of the 4 identical sides; utilizing the axe blades for slashes, the moderate sized, dagger-shaped top mounted spike for jabbing and the crescent shaped hook on the backside for grappling, which would be used to throw the droids into eachother. While this barrage of swings would happen, he kept his eyes and ears open for any oncoming attack, and would be able to deal with any attackers using his wings and tail, even in the midst of his numerous swings.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:48 am

Roxas sighed shaking his head. He held up his hand as fire surrounded his hand. He threw that fire at one of the robots just missing it. Being in heavy armor These robots would be a challenge for his mobility but if the wolf stayed in place, he would be able to attack his opponents when they entered range. However the death knight was having trouble and quickly grew irritated. He swung his sword smashing a few before walking forward. In silence as he had at the first chamber
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:29 pm

With the two 'corpses' of fallen robots in the past arena, Duxenkreig walked on through into the next room with a sly smile, the dead robots being twirled in his pink telekinetic grip, swung back and forth like child's toys to most likely hit someone in the face out of carelessness. Or purpose. Hard to tell with this one. Either way, the leftover shells twirled around his body, circling his waist. As the array of fire began towards the contestants from the mass of robots, yet the feline simply stood in place, the telekinetic grip yanking his little toys to deflect the oncoming balls of energy, pinging and panging off the smooth (and admittedly somewhat cracked) surface and ricocheting to god-knows-where. Hopefully not another contestant, yet if it hit the shell of another robot it would simply ping off again and again.

Thus the whirlwind of deadly fire began in the arena.

Yet the cat moved gracefully throughout, enjoying himself from the looks of it, back-flipping when a storm came his way, rolling to the side when a few stray bullets were heading towards him, at one point doing an imitation of a limbo round, spine arching backwards as one flew past his head and stomach, causing a slight sizzling on the leather-bound armor he wore, while all the time managing where and when his make-do shields would move to where to reflect more fire. It was admittedly quite skillful, though dangerous for all else who were attempting to fight.

As he dodged, his curved swords did their business, holding a pink aura as they quickly and silently hovered around the arena. The two focused on two robots who were to the side, aiming their cannons towards the griffon and the knight. No later did they find themselves thrown into the air, their metal underbellies sliced under the weight of the blade as they slid under and gracefully flung the machines up at the curved section, flipping around in the air, mechanical rotors roaring in defiance, cannons firing at the ground below. The blades brought themselves up in perfect unison the second the metal belly of the enemy was revealed upwards like a poor turtle on its back, and sliced downwards neatly, like cutting a cake. It didn't pierce the shell, even his swords had difficulty with that, but the shell was meaningless when both the robot's stomachs were impaled, the eye lights quickly going dim, a crackling sound emitting from the two opponents before fizzling out of inactivity.

All the while Dux practically danced to the side in a flurry of wild, ricocheting bullets.

The cat eyed the special robot with a grin, cartwheeling over, his cracked and worn shields protecting his legs and body with the flash of an eye, and his own semi-mechanical iris whirled and zoomed in on the flying, buzzing enemy which was quickly moving away as he approached. Crafty thing. Hands pushed off from the ground, the feline launching himself into the air for a jump backwards to kick it square in its visor.

The robot dodged to the side, admittedly smarter and more dangerous than the rest. Dux extended his arm as he collided with the wall feet-first, bending his knees to launch himself off similar to the energy balls which continued to consume the air around the contestants, wrapping his gauntlet-clad fingers onto the enemy's shell, a loud screech filling the air as bladed fingers scratched alongside the clean, metal surface like nails on a chalkboard. Yet the lack of indent or damage in the armor was concerning. He swung his arms down, slamming it to the floor like one would slam-dunk a basketball into a hoop. 

It raised its cannons upwards. Dux readied his shield, the second protecting him from the other enemies. It fired.

Ping ping ping ping pingpingpingpingping

Let the game of deadly ping-pong begin.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next