Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☢ Ascension ☢

+3
KK-Afterbrun
Surgat
Caliburn
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

☢ Ascension ☢ - Page 2 Empty Re: ☢ Ascension ☢

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:32 pm

The spotlight started to shine off the armor of the wolf next to them. In his hands he held a large runeblade growling blue. His plate armor  clinking together. As he looked around to his opponents.. "Finally someone worthy to fight me" he said smirking. "I hope you suffer well warriors. Cause you will make great death knights" he chuckled as he glanced around the crowd. "And  I'll get fame for making an army"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Jingle jangle. 

There was a gentle sound on the air; the sound of metal swaying side to side, tap-tap-tapping against its own hard, grey surface. From the thundering roar of the crowd, one wouldn't have been able to hear it. After all, the attention was on the upcoming fighters, and flash after flash of bright spotlight did each fighter within the arena become revealed to the audience with much pzazz. Each one revealed seemed to be able to hold their own.

Jingle jangle jangle.

And the spotlight fell upon the next fighter. And this was an unusual case, as the fighter wasn't able to move. Thick metal chains around the wrists behind its head, and the same type of chains around its ankles, locking them together and locking the fighter to that specific spot. There was, on top of this, an unusual collar wrapped around its neck.

It was a blue-furred cat, with various splatters of a fine white here and there, yet the fur itself seemed tatted and messy, besides its tail which was heavily floofed up and coiled gentle around his bound feet. One ear was torn - replaced with robotics. One eye was nonexistent - replaced with robotics (with the most chilling red-lighted gaze). Its face seemed to be contorted from the many experiments upon it, and the cat had the most childish grin upon his face. He was wrapped in light leather armor, weapons attached to his belt (which consisted of two curved swords and two grenades) and his hands were covered with sharp, long claw-like blade gauntlets. From the cuts across the cats skin, some seemed to be made from his own weapon.

A guard, armored standard for such events, was stood next to the bound feline, a stoic expression across their face. Most likely to manage the fighter for the event. Or more, manage them as they enter.

The feline was Duxenkreig Bellanum, and not many knew of this kitty cat from outside Broken Gorge. He was an odd thing, as he did what Mistress Noose asked. No-one disobeyed Mistress Noose, and he was disciplined with shocky shocky painy pain each time he wanted to see what the insides of her throat looked like. I mean, what's the harm of that, right? It was purely for educational purposes! Maybe he could have used the strands of skin for his cooking! ...Then again, Mistress Noose never let Dux in the kitchens after the whole cannibalism incident. The stock didn't appreciated eating a bit of each other. Which was a shame cause Dux thought it delicious. He also wasn't allowed in the stock areas unattended when he 'dealt' with them after they said they didn't want to eat his meal. Rude.

As the spotlight illuminated his blue fur, revealing scars of battle and his experimented body, Dux giggled. And it was a tinny sort of giggle, like a high-pitched child who just did a prank on a teacher and no-one knew it was them,. One bloodshot eye, one robotic glare, observed the thousands which looked upon him. And he grinned, doing a little dance on his feet (as well as he could, since ankles were tied together). "Mrrr~ Pretty little people with their beady eyes! Makes me want to go up there and look at myself too! Like a mirror! The gentle light is really warm, so I doubt I'd move."

He turned to the others, his fluffed tail swaying side to side, raising his bound wrists to shake them a little. Jingle jangle. "Ny'aawww~ You're all so cute! Hello! My name is Dux! I'm supposed to win this for Mistress Noose so I guess I'll be neatly placing your heads on some nice little pikes, okay? I'll even put a few sparkles on it just for you! I bet you'd all like that, oohhh~"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:09 pm

The spotlight hits Savage at last, The cocky Orange Fox looks at the crowd with glee, as he quickly takes out his Bowie Knife from his left hip holster, and tosses it into the air, and proceeds to grab it by the handle when it comes down. readying it for the fight that is about to start.

"So......those robots are going to be the enemy" Savage looks at the other contestants and smiles, "At least I will experience a real challenge after all of them are dismantled, oh I will enjoy looking at their scared faces after I disembowel them"

Savage sadistically smiles while saying that, and simply stands there, swinging with his knife aggressively at the air in front of him, while waiting for the contest to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:24 am

At last Yoko steped into the spotlight wearing a hooded cape that only rvealed her white fury muzzle. With one hand she pulled up the hood and the cape from her face and smiled to the crowed and spreding her orange wings, and bowed to them. She lifted her head to so her 'team mates' i you were to call them that, and stood up strairt moving her cape to her behind her shoulders.
She armed her self with a handgun given to her by her friend Shadow but knew she wasnt going to need it. She didnt need guns she was powerful enough without them but her friends were always overly protective of her as much as they were competitive. "Well i may not be fighting you but this will do." She mumbled to herself looking around at the arena and the robots she wpuld be glad to smash upon.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:08 pm

(Should we reset the turns and have Surgat reply next.....or are we waiting for the Narrator (Burning) to start this all off?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Surgat Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:34 pm

(( I'm waiting for the admin, because he seemed to have a character of his own ))

Surgat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:38 pm

(That character was a example, I'm just waiting for Burning's Narrator role to kick in.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:17 pm

"Now, contestants! When you're ready to start, all you gotta do is head on into that portal. Once you're through, there will be several training bots The easy stuff laying around." The narrator said with a nice enthusiastic attitude. "Surely they can't stop you, right?"

The portal lit up and a purple swirl opened up in the middle of it, a sound of hovering was audible. At least it sounded like hovering or something. "Once you eliminate the robots in that room, you have to progress into the other portal, and so on so on." He said. "Now let's tell you... there are one hundred floors in total. That's right. Each one gets progressively more difficult and filled with robots. Still up for it? Oh come on, the reward is worth it."

With a cough, he leaned back in his chair, and waited. "Oh, every ten floors the theme changes too. Just to make it less dull, y'know?"

((Omg sorry this took so long to do))
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Surgat Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:45 am

(( No problem ))

Ornias looked at the portal, and took a couple of steps towards it. It was much like the ones he creates. 

Smiling at the voice of the announcer, he lept into the portal, and got ready to fight.

Surgat

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:50 am

Hënë glanced at the others and taunted "You'd better let me handle this, boys."

She jumped into the portal with a running start.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:49 pm

(Has anyone alerted sonshadsilv that it's his turn to go?)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:34 pm

(I have)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Well I can't post till he does)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:05 pm

(Sorry for the delay. I've been somewhat busy.)

Tharros eyed the portal that had formed and sighed in preparation. The hybrid bent his white feathered knees and took a mighty leap upwards. His massive, ivory feathered wings spread out, nearly doubling his already impressive height. They ensued a continuous flap to keep the large warrior airborne.

"You will all fall under my might!" He exclaimed proudly. After making this statement, he let out his signature battle cry. The high pitched screech of an eagle would resonate through the area. This was followed up by a deep and loud roar of a lion that trembled the area around him. Placing both paws around Anemomelous, the Griffin flew into the portal, more than ready to battle his way to victory.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Roxas smirked watching the others go throught before it came to him. "Suffer well warriors. We shall prevail" he said going through sword drawn. "Taste my blade machines got this day shall be your last" his sword glowed charging for the battle. His battle armor not weighing him down yet. His sword shined with runic energy. "May you fall to the death knight Roxas!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:01 pm

One by one did the fighters enter the fray where possible death awaited, their bodies consumed by the portal. Of course, the cat couldn't move due to the chains, and he full-well knew of the matter at hand. There was a light purr in his tinny, high-pitched voice as he spoke, a sly grin spreading across the lips. "Mister Guaarrd~" he cooed, the fluffy blue tail swaying side to side and against the dirt ground below, kicking up a little bit of dust in the process, "Do me a little favour and get rid of these jingling jangling metal rings around me? They're sooooo uncomfortable~"

The guard narrowed his eyes under the visor, shaking his shoulders and stretching his arms, using one hand to pull back at the hedgehog quills from beneath the helmet out of upcoming stress. Why did he have to be stuck with this job? He sighed. "Any funny business and your employer will have your head (apparently), understand?"
"Don't worry," spoke the feline, "I'll only slice and dice you after this is over, okay? Kitty's promise!"

He hated this job. That could not be stressed enough.

The guard reached over, unclipping the metal chains around Duxenkreig's wrists, then ankles, very careful and very cautious of the unpredictable blue monstrosity. The chains clattered to the ground, near silent due to the joint roars and whispers of the crowd. Dux flexed his fingers, the long blades on his gauntlets illuminated in the bright lights above. Then he flexed his toes and gave a bit of a stretch, spine straightening and long tail giving a flick, before caressing along the guard's chin teasingly. "Ooh~! I feel so much better! Those achey-wakey bounds really are annoying to deal with!" He let out a purr, turning and resting his white, tattered muzzle against the guard's nose, eyebrows raised, scarred tongue flicking across his teeth in the open maw, "Now about this lil' collar, mmmm?"

Another sigh as the guard reached into his pocket, pulling out a little iron key. Of course, the second this was revealed to the cyan feline, the guard soon found his neck viciously impaled by those hand blades, a dreaded gasp and a choke emitting from his pierced throat which quickly resided into a terrified gurgling, the blood slowly dripping from the vicious wound. The key clattered to the floor, and the cat leaned in to give the guard a gentle peck on the lips, before the body followed suit, eyes gaping open, staring at nothing, a growing pool of red staining the opening arena already.

The cat moved the corpse aside, bloodstained hands grasping ahold of the key. A second later, off came the power-removing collar with a small 'click'! "Whoopsie, I lied!" Dux giggled, wrapping the corpse in a light pink glow as it gently hovered in the air, with its open mouth, dripping neck would and open, dead eyes. Poor fellow. "Catch! he yelled, throwing the dead body at the crowd (which a second later began to scream, as to be expected when a bloody corpse is thrown your way, go figure).

And thus the cat bounded through the portal, tail giving a flick, the last sound one would hear of the unusual cat would be that childlike giggling.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:22 am

Looking at other contestants after the portal opened, Savage made a wild grin, knowing that many of his "allies" will be worthy combatants to have their blood spill on his knife.

Savage just stands there, watching them go into the portal one by one, and then finally the last one before himself goes in, "Ohhhhh finally! I am going to tear apart those pieces of scrap LIMB FROM LIMB!"

Savage starts charging towards the glowing portal with his Bowie Knife pointed towards it, and jumps into to it, with a cocky and psychotic smirk on his face.

(Right now I'm pretty sure everyone will just see Savage as a overconfident Psycho who just uses a knife, who can be dispatched easily, oh they might be surprised when they find out he can teleport.....the key word here is might. Razz)

Last edited by Savage The Fox on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just wanted to say this OOC)

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Yoko watched all the contestants enter the portal one by one. Simply she flapped her wings so she hovered above the ground and unclipped her cape. "Well well then lets get this party started." She grinned excitedly and faster than a bullet she speed strait for it and dissapearing completly.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Coming out on the otherside into a large arena area, filled with empty seats all around, they'd be able to see a giant steel door ahead of them which was firmly shut. A few weapons lay around, scarce in number and all that. "You'll be on monitor the entire time, so don't try to pull anything funny."

With a rubbing of the nose, the announcer casually resumed. "Anyhow, have fun if you can and try to survive. And don't forget, speed helps! ...Especially in the boss rooms. Just one last reminder, if a room is lit up by torches, that means it's the final section of the theme you're in. Most likely the big bad boss will be about. Good luck! You're gonna need it..." He said, before the microphone went off with an interference sound.

Laying before the contestants were little robotic contraptions.

One for each of them to take out. Not a difficult target at all. They were painted blue, and their cannons on the front of them were disabled it seemed as they weren't firing, just slowly rolling towards the contestants on tank treads. They looked kind of cute actually.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Surgat Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:17 am

Ornias didn't bother with any of the weapons, and opened up a portal in front of one of the blue robots, and another right above a different one, which would cause the robots to collide. While doing this he sat down because he saw no reason to stand. It looked boring and felt boring and there was no way he would even bother until the fifth floor.

Surgat

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:28 am

Hënë drew her jagged sword as she approached one of the robot.

Suddenly she dashed passed it.

At first, it looked like nothing had happened.

Then the upper part of the robot slide down to the right from the angled slash that seemed to never happen from the attack.

"That's how it's done boy!" laughed Hënë, "Try and keep pace."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Tharros let out a bored sigh and crossed his arms. Such a trivial opponent. Then again, they could be simply reserving the more challenging enemies for later rounds. Still, the Griffin was expecting more than this, but he'd just have to hurry past this where he can truly put his abilities to use. As such, he stared at the 2 that came for him. He didn't even move or show any signs of attacking, but as the 'bots closed the distance, they were swiftly crushed into scrap metal under the might of the hybrid's taloned feet as he applied a highly damaging stomp.

"Hmph, not even a challenge." he stated dully.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Roxas just stands there. The robot walking towards him. He yawns, slamming an armored fist through the robots head. Then walks shaking the scrap of his armor as he walks forward. "This is a waste of my talents. Bring on a challenge more befitting me." He sheathed his sword for now walking past the others his cape flapping behind him. His armor clanking with eac step
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:44 pm

The blue feline bounded forward and rested at the base of the arena, tail coiled around his legs as his hands grasped the ground below, in a stereotypical cat-like fashion, an amused sneer across his scarred face. For a few seconds, he simply watched the adorable little critters scuttling about on their motors, the gentle hum of their wheels the only thing to be heard. One paused, then the other, upon noticing the arrival and, ever so slowly, did they tread towards him, They clicked and they clacked lazily, their robotic eyes scanning the cyan mobian with no emotion.

To the side, a baseball bat, which soon enough was wrapped within the cat's unusual pink glow, and soon enough lifted from the ground in its telekinetic sheath. Dux simply watched as the robots trudged their way towards him, and soon enough he spoke; "Nyaaww... metal isn't fun to play with..." he whined after what seemed like a minute, wiggling the bat in the robot's faces like a string to a cat, "Come to look at my daaaashing good looks, have we?" He leaned forward with a smile, booping the robot on the head gently with the hovering weapon, "C'mon, tell me how good I look today!"

The robot stared blankly, its cannons immobile of course.

The cats fur went on end as he hissed, eyes flaring with annoyance and anger, tail finally breaking from its spot to slam against the ground, "I'm handsome! Amazing! Smart! TELL ME THAT I AM!" The bat raised, yet rather than smack his opponent to ground in his anger, he simply wrapped the other robot in the pink glow and placed the bat where he assumed its hands would be. "Fine! Be that way for all I care! But let's see what you lil' buddy there thinks of you! He seems really angry for the way you speak to him about his mother!"

Thus the bat came down on the first robot in the 'hands' of the second, a powerful smash echoing through the arena as its casing was lightly shattered from the first blow, both robots looking relatively neutral about the whole thing despite a firm crack down the blue metal of one, the bat itself looking fairly damaged itself. Again with a resounding smash, as the metal shattered revealing the wires and mechanisms beneath, the cat's frown and narrowed eyes further highlighting the situation. A third. A fourth. 

A crack as the bat broke in two, both sides dropping to the floor, cracked and splintered, useless. "Awww, you broke it!" Dux scolded the emotionless machine, whirling it to face him with a stern look of disapproval on his face, wiggling his finger. Below the two was the destroyed body of the little robot, parts and metal shattered, wires removed (no doubt from pulling them at some point) and its head flopping limply to the side, all signs of energy from the thing gone. "But look what you've done! There was no need to hurt little Timmy like that! Now he's lost his head!" Dux shook his head, settling the robot down, releasing it from the cat's pink glow. Upon being placed onto the floor, it simply whirled towards him again.

Dunxenkreig leaned forward towards the robot, his own mechanical eye whirling as he zoomed in on its features. "C'mon, you don't want to look at that, do you? It's soooooo gruesome!" He leaned forward and, very carefully, plucked the eyes out of the first robot, the wire keeping it together giving a gentle hiss as it attempted to fight back from the pulling, trying to keep its sights together. Yet there was a snap, and soon enough the cat help both (now dimmed) eyes of the machine. It stopped moving towards him and simply stood in place, whirling its little motors on that spot. The feline gave the eyes a little nibble, but his face twisted into that of disgust. "Euurrgh... you don't taste nice. Dunno what use you'd be for then. Metal is always so fickle. So hard. Like bone."

He gave it a prod, forcing the machine to fall back on itself, its motors stuck in the air, its canons waving about wildly, "You don't scream. You don't run. I don't like that." Another prod, and the robot swayed back and forth, upside down. "I hate robots. Come on, DO SOMETHING!"

Thus the anger was triggered once more, as his telekinetic grip wrapped around two other weapons - a crowbar and a half-broken sword. Thus the smashing of the second one began, and Dux simply sat beside it with his legs crossed and head help up with his hands, elbows against his legs. And needless to say, it was a brutal assault, eventually the feline started using the robot's companion to also smash it to pieces. Smash upon smash upon smash. Crack. Slam. Bang. And fizzle, as the remaining electricity fizzled from its systems after being reduced to rubble.

The cat began to fidget, clearly not happy with that encounter. He was still needy, that wasn't satisfying enough for him. More, and not just robots. Robots were boring, robots wouldn't scream or react or feel things or do things which made him laugh. This wasn't like messing with the Stock, this was just boring. And so he huffed, finally standing and picking up the (or more, remains of)  the two heads of the machines, one of course eyeless.

He didn't like fighting like this - there was nothing to gain from it! It was stupid!
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:23 am

Savage's smile quickly turned into a frown, as he sees 3 robots moving towards him as slow as a slug, Savage plunges his knife into the nearest one's head looking completely bored.

"I can't believe I have to kill these things first........they don't even fight back!" Savage sighs and decides to get on with it, throwing two of his throwing knifes at both robots, stopping them in their tracks and disabling them both.

Savage just walks over to the robots and takes the two knifes out of their heads, "Hopefully the next batch of robots at least put up a bit of a fight." Savage mumbles to himself and just sits down and waits for the rest of the robots to be destroyed by his "allies".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next