Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 16 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:10 pm

"Girlfriend?" He said sitting up straight and looking over to him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold - Page 16 Empty Re: The Story of Us: The Blood Lust For Gold

Post by Azrael Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Cory smiled. "I may be her best friend since we were kids. But I was also her ex boyfriend thanks to some of jonny's tricks. I've been trying to fix things with her since I ran into her." He looked to her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:20 pm

"More like I ran into you." She said looking back.

Raz looked very flustered, but tried to keep his cool. "I see." He said half sighing. He then stood and gathered the health equipment. "I'll just, be gone for awhile and... be back i dont know when." he said leaving the room.

Emily watched him go. A frown on her face. She had known this dragon for three years and had she never seen him like this before.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Cory looked to raz. After he left he walked to Emily. "I have a guess about why he's like that... " he said looking to her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:31 pm

"I'd rather.. not think about it." She said sighing. She then looked up Cory. She Reached up and took his hand.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Cory sat next to her. "Alright alright. You wanna get ready to go to reflection lake?" He asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:40 pm

She smirked. trying to change the mood. "In a little bit." She said climbing on top of him. Pinning him down.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Cory smiled. "Miss spider has trapped me in her web. But what's she gonna do with me" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:44 pm

"Oh... I don't know." She smiled leaning down kissing his neck.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Cory smiled. He slipped his arm out of her grasp. Pulling her close. "This big bad wolf like where his is going." He said kissing her

(Is this going where I think it's going?)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:00 pm

(idano!)

Emily giggled as she kissed him back.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Cory smiled as his tail started to wag. He was so happy right now it felt exactly like their first kiss when they were kids. He slipped into a daze.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:21 pm

She stroked his face. "Does someone need chocolate milk again?" She said giggly
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Cory smirked. "No, but I have tall glass of water right here" he said kissing her again and again. In his mind right now. Emily was the only thing he cared about
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Emily smiled as he kissed her. What had she been missing out all this time? She then flipped so that he would be on top of her. She cupped her hands around his muzzle and continued kissing him, spurts of giggles now and then
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Cory smiled. "Emy. Should we keep out reflections waiting or is it just you and me tonight?" He asked smiling.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:32 pm

"Well... What do you want?" She asked smiling up at him.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Cory smirked. "Mmm maybe we can have some fun"  he said as he sat up slipping off his jacket.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Emily smiled as she kicked off her shoes.
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:37 pm

He smiled getting up and closed the door and locking it so raz didn't walk in on hem later. He walked back smiling. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

(Ok pm? Something tells me these two gonna get serious.)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:39 pm

(Yup!)
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:42 pm

(You start it ok?)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:22 am

Emily thought for a moment and gripped the edge of the blanket. "I'll come. Just give me a moment." She said slipping out of bed and rushing over to the bathroom. As soon as she got done what she needed to do, she got out and walked over to Cory, fully clothed. "I'm ready!" She said looking up at him. "Where do we look first?"
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:24 am

"Just hold on and I think I have a pretty good idea." He said lowering himself for her to climb on his back. Once she got on he walked to the balcony and took off. "I've had jace tracking Jonny so I can keep tabs on he basterd."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow_The_Hedgehog Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:40 am

"I see... Well-" She stopped she looked down and saw Raz walk along the sidewalk with his head hung low. Emily bit her lip as she looked back up. "Let's just get there as quick as possible please."
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Willow_The_Hedgehog
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next