Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragments of a Noble Mind [Open]

4 posters

Go down

Fragments of a Noble Mind [Open] Empty Fragments of a Noble Mind [Open]

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Scrape, Scrape.

The wetstone glided along the blade of a blueish alloy, sending sparks in its wake.

Scrape, Scrape.

The full moon illuinated a lone figure sat on a half ruined bench in what used to be one of the larger parks in station square. Ofcourse, the city was still in ruins, no one seemed to really bother rebuilding it.

Pale moonlight coated the black quills of the hedgehog sitting there, beautifull blue eyes the color of the highest quality sapphire following the movements of the wetstone as it glided along the blade.

Scrap, Scrape.

"It's been too long since I last held you old friend.."the hedgehog muttered, a wistful melancholy in his voice.
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Fragments of a Noble Mind [Open] Empty Re: Fragments of a Noble Mind [Open]

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:21 pm

A nine-tailed kitsune wanders through a nearby forest at that same time,sneaking around. carrying a bow that is seemingly made out of glass but if one would look closer they'd see it is made out of crystal. Though that is nice and all. It would seem the kitsune isn't carrying any arrows. He sighs,glancing at the ruined city in front of him as he makes his way towards it.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:31 pm

His ears twitched aware of every little sound in the city ruin. Even with the scraping noise of the whetstone as he honed the already keen edge of the blade aurune. It's what he was trained for after all. A good soldier, a good warrior.

He laughed silently at himself. There was something familiar about the aura that just entered the city though. Probably someone he had met before then. This wasn't exactly hard as obsidian got around and knew a lot of people.

Anyone who knew the hedgehog would notice his behaviour was very unlike him. He was never this morose and melancholic , usually quite the opposite. He got up, testing the balance of the blade before cleaving down in a smooth arc, slicing through a thick tree trunk like a knife through butter.

"Timber".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:31 pm

The kitsune,formerly deep in thoughts, looks up at the sound of someone calling 'Timber' and then the sound of a tree falling closeby. He winces when the tree crashes onto the ground with a lot of crashing noices. ''eh? what the heck is going on there?'' the kitsune mutters to himself,heading out towards the source
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:03 am

His ears twitched as he turned to the approaching kitsune. Sword still loosely in hand as he looked at him with an almost blank if not slightly bored expression. "Ah it's you then ,I was wondering who had entered the city. Cyril wasn't it? As I recall you pulled some glass splinters out of my muzzle when that spark guy decked me in the face and then again we went after the box with my fathers crystal shard in it...". 

He tilted his head a little,"how is that going for you anyway?"
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 am

He looks towards the hedgehog,smiling. ''Ah, it's you. That has been quite some time since i last saw you. And that crystal... It turned out to be a fake. Apparently the box itself was what i needed to guard''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:45 pm

"Fake you say..? ah well if it was the box it would explain why the aura did resonance from it"the hedgehog mused, rubbing his chin."But it has been a while indeed... so where did you end up leaving the box then? no somewhere easily found I hope... from what I've heared there's people quite a ways towards restoring the crystal..".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:05 pm

''Klepturo has it.'' Cyril simply replies,grumbling
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:15 pm

"Klepturo... klepturo... ah.. yes.. the god wasn't he? just randomly popped in last time... auntie holly's employer.."he groaned"well that means it;ll be a matter of hour before my fathers back and livid with rage..".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:21 pm

''yes'' he nods. ''That was Klepturo. Annoying ass... now i gotta find a way to get that box back.'' Cyril grumbles. ''By the way, who was your father again?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:29 pm

"Geoffery Gregorious Striker, commonly reffered to as the mobian grim reaper.."He rolled his eyes a little"you know.. ill tempered, yellow eyes, yellow marking, swings a huge scythe around and commonly wears a cloak?".

He sighed"with death in shatteres he's stuck as a todler until he ages or death is restored.. I'd preffer him small and meek"he shrugged a little"but if klepie has the box, holly wil get it and then the crystal will be complete..".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:52 pm

''and then your dad will be back in all his 'glory'?'' Cyril asks,adding some sarcasm to the glory part. ''Anyway. I assume that is a bad thing? That Geoffery will be back?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:34 am

Amidst the tarnished structures and perked atop one of the numerous rooftops that remained stable, the unmoving state of an age old warrior curiously watched the kitsune and the hedgehog. His black feline pupils appeared larger in size as he adjusted his vision to better see them.

Tharros Polemistis had entered the city some time ago, finding the tranquil and empty city most relaxing. While the Griffin knew nothing but combat, he found his mind could be eased just by allowing it peace and quiet. His half white feathered and brown furred legs dangled off the edge as he watched the individuals of his interest. He considered making his pressence known, but was wary of the sword. His centuries of battle experience plus the 4 edged halberd lying beside him would prove to be usable tools against the obvious skill of the hedgehog, but the hybrid didn't wish for confrontation on this day. Instead, with a bored sigh escaping his beak, decided to remain where he was until he found it necessary to do otherwise.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Anyone who knew obsidian though could tell the griffin he had little to fear from the hedgehog and his blade. While certainly a warrior of great skill he wasn't exactly one to start a fight. Not unless there was an ulterior motive that benefitted him in the long run or if he was trying to protect someone.

"Bad? Maybe not in the grand scale of things.. Other then maybe going after your head since you're supposed to be dead or something? Nah he simply does his job grudgingly.. I just don't like my father and having him a position that brings him discomfort is a boon to me".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:47 pm

''great.... So i might have another one coming after me to try and murder me? Still don't get why people can't just let me be in peace.'' Cyril grumbles,ears twitching slightly at the sound of the griffin.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:57 pm

With a few more thoughts circling around his head, Tharros came to a conclusion to seek out what the duo's intentions were. Not that he assumed they committing any sort of malevolent acts, the hybrid just tended to be a curious creature. Gripping the center of his quad halberd with a large paw, he scooted off the edge and plummeted into a free-fall. His brown fur and white feathers whipped about crazily from the amount of wind force as the ground became closer and closer.

Upon reaching a certain distance, his massive ivory feathered wings spread out and he glided above the ground at high speeds. His velocity came to a gradual halt as he neared the 2 and once he became within range of them, he remained airborne, his wings perpetually flapping to keep him at a fixed distance from the ground. His deep golden eyes exchanged glances between the strangers for a short while before he spoke.

"It is most unusual to see others here." He said, his voice powerful and rigid while sounding strangely curious at the same time.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:27 pm

"Leave you in peace?" asked a voice, a very monotone voice. A dull drawl. Bored, even, from the sounds of it, "Oh yes, because it's not like you've done anything wrong." Sarcasm evident, from the lime green hedgehog sitting on a bench, pencil and paper in hand as he sketched, pausing just for a moment to adjust his reading glasses covering his emotionless eyes. He looked up, taking note of the third person in the group, and glanced down once more to add a few lines, curves, shapes onto the paper.

"Such a selfish, selfish kitsune," his ear twitched, "All that matters is you, and you're too blinded by your own ego to see the world around you, or care for anyone." His finger twitched. It messed up the picture. That made him frown deeply, twirling the pencil around to rub out the mistake with the end eraser. "If you wanted to live in peace, you wouldn't cause such a ruckus. So don't blame others for your own idiocy."

He placed the pad and pencil onto his lap, both hands draping across the sides of the bench as he looked at the three. The hedgehog, the griffon, the fool. He knew one, the others were wrapped in mystery. Kal propped up his head with his hand, elbow resting against the wood as he let out another sigh, the slightest of wrinkles evident on that cracked and deformed muzzle of his. "I hear talk of a so-called important figure. Do tell. I'm curious on what makes his 'Geof' person so special. Enlighten me."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:18 am

Obsidian shrugged a little"there's always someone"he said criptically, though in a sympathetic tone, almost as if he could relate to him somehow.

He was distracted however when the griffin glided to a halt near them. He tilted his head to the side ever so slightly, a puzzle expression crossing his face, though it was hard to tell weither it was natural or if he was pulling his face in such an expression on purpose.

"Is it? I hadn't noticed... for some reason I always seem to either start a crowd or walk straight into them...". His ears twitches as kalkesp spoke, a small smile tugging at his lips"see what I mean". Though the amusion wasn't merely at the fact that his point was proven, but also because of the other hedgehogs words.

He turned to face him, shrugging a little at his question"In my opinion? he's not very special, but he's got a bond with death's crystal meaning he doesn't die and keeps coming back... aside from that he's got a job as a reaper of souls"he rubbed his chin in thought"actualy if you took away the fancy crystal and the relationships he has with some special people he's quite and avarge grump who just wants to read the morning paper in bathrobe and slippers with a cup of coffee".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:12 pm

''I never claimed i neved did anything wrong. I am well aware that i have done a lot of foolish things. Insane even. But that is exactly the reason why i want to be left alone now. To make sure that will not happen ever again. Call me foolish. Call me an idiot if you want. I do not care. All i want is to make sure no one gets harmed because of my own destructiveness'' Cyril replies,looking at the hedgehog,staring straight into his eyes. ''I am well aware almost everyone hates me. And they have every right to. But i can not change what i have done. All i can do is do my best to make sure no one else will get harmed because of me''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:40 am

Tharros watched the interaction between the 3, feeling as if he had just placed himself into a conflict. His white feathered appendages folded against his back, causing his large body to drop to the ground not far below. His bare taloned feet landed with a thud, the curved black claws digging into the concrete somewhat. His tail coiled around the center of his uncanny weapon and as he crossed his robust brown furred arms over his broad white feathered chest, the slim and long limb held it for him. Having nothing to contribute to the discussion, the warrior simply sighed, preferring to only listen for the time being.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down