Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All is lost, in darkness we triumph!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All is lost, in darkness we triumph! - Page 2 Empty Re: All is lost, in darkness we triumph!

Post by Spekkal Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:59 pm

"Safe for a few days," the lime green hedgehog repeated, his voice kept low but the sheer amount of sarcasm and snark within there was impossible to mask, as his red eyes drifted towards the location of those shadow-like snakes inhabiting the little sections of the room. "Can't reach inside without trouble," he mimicked, walking over to a slake slivering about in the darkest corners of the room.

And then he raised his foot and slammed the heel of his shoe into the creature's cranium. Classy.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

All is lost, in darkness we triumph! - Page 2 Empty Re: All is lost, in darkness we triumph!

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:51 pm

Az looked at the multiple snakes slithering about. He pulled out his pistol and fired. Killing a snake hat got too close. He growled. As he looked up sencing a presence on the roof. He looked at he others for a moment. Thinking. "These aren't ordinary snakes
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Tharros simply watched their interaction. He had crossed his arms and kept his weapon upright with the use of his long brown furred tail. A sigh escaped his beak as he heard the snakes. Grasping his weapon with one of his paws, his tail made its way over to one of the demonic creatures. Keeping his eyes focused on his acquaintances, his appendage coiled itself around the creature as it lunged for his taloned feet. In an odd sight, the Griffin crushed it using great force within his tail, tossing the flat and limp figure to the ground.

"We will not be safe here for long, so I advise we not get accustomed to this location." the avian feline glumly pointed out.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:26 pm

And so the sound of attack was audible from the roof. Perhaps you shouldn't have moved...

CRASH and a chunk was blown out of the roof, five figures dressed in Shadow Blade armor dropped down holding death axes and large swords, before a final one dropped down holding a scythe. Each one had a respectful element engraved on their chestplate, the one in the middle having a purple swirl to represent dark magic or something.

"Not very wise to kill the snakes. We KNOW you're in here then. Consider yourselves... dead." The one in the center said, grinning underneath that really dark hood.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:05 pm

"Funny," the lime green hedgehog muttered, leaning against the wall as the demons spoke, his facial expression not budging an inch, and no fear was within those bright red eyes. "Answer me this," he continued on, examining the six, "Why do you do this? What caused your kind to come up here and start a riot?"

He examined his bare hand, rising it above his face, attention no longer on them, fingers flexing and wrist twirling, "It's like a child throwing a tantrum, baseless and almost..." he paused for just a moment to think of the correct word, a sigh escaping his lips as he finished off with a, "...laughable. Murder is boring. Tiresome. Then again, I suspect nothing more from savages with internal instinct to kill another for the sake of a thrill."

And that was that, as he crossed his arms, right foot lightly tapping against the floors, that frown ever there, and those eyes judging.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:19 pm

"I don't have time for you and your goons spectre!" Azrael growled. "I told you not to release the nightmare demons! And now look at you! Your mask has shatter. And you try to hunt me down" he who a glare like wildfire at the shadow blades. "Get out of here spectre."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:53 am

"You mortals always take life for granted, don't you." The middle one spoke, stepping calmly towards the one that spoke in such a high manor. "So full of yourself aren't we...?" Step step step... a sound of metal hitting metal as the scythe's base was 'planted' in the ground, the demon resting on it. "Throwing tantrums is for babies yes. But let's just say we've waited long enough for this day... the day we would all rise up and take over this miserable world." A glare towards Azrael at that outburst. "Funny how Spectre didn't release the nightmare demons. It was Sithis. And I'm not Spectre you blind fool." No it wasn't Reaper either, the scythe wasn't glowing red at the touch.

The demon stepped back into the middle, pulling the scythe back out of the cracks in the floor. "Tell me, any last words before my wonderful colleagues here rip you limb from limb? If you want it to be quick, just say so, it'll be over like:" He snapped his fingers at that for a little gesture.

The other five just remained... still. Like statues. Awaiting the signal to be brought back to life and attack. One had a flame engraved on their armor. The other a gust of wind. Another had a lightning bolt. The one to the left of that one had a rock, and finally the last remaining one had something that seemed to represent water. Yup, nothing could really stop them so long as they were all together.

"And don't even bother fighting back; a snap of my fingers and more will come until you're all lifeless corpses on the floor, so, enjoy." A grin. "I'd choose your next words very carefully, degenerates."
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:51 am

Tharros' rigid posture didn't waver even for a second as the ensemble of evil made their entrance. Both of his large brown furred paws gripped his weapon. With a swift and hefty pull, the Sky Piercer was split into seperate halves, giving the Griffin access to 2 cross halberds. He assumed a fighting stance, slowly shuffling his taloned feet against the ground.

"I will only fight if I must. Be forewarned that I will not hesitate to bring you down." The ancient hybrid stated, narrowing his deep golden eyes at the alleged leader.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:19 pm

And the lime green hedgehog took a few steps towards towards the scythe wielder, not a single drop of fear nor sweat dripping across his face. "And why would you want to 'take over'?" he asked, walking closer still to the point where he stood face-to-face with the demon, yet all he did was arch a brow and tilt his head ever so slightly, "Surely that is more work than you could handle. An entire planet."

Then he reached forward and lightly lifted up the demon's chin with his finger as he continued, those cold red eyes dull, emotionless and calculating, "An entire planet to monitor every second of the day. There would be riots. It would be impossible to do, as so many have failed in the past. Yet poor souls are too busy wanting that goal and realising how pathetic they are. Are you therefore implying your entire species is pathetic? It's turning out to be so."

A smile, as he gave the chin a flick before twirling on the balls of his feet away from the leader of the hooded group, bringing his hands up to drum his fingers together rhythmically. "Those who demand fear are boring. It shows they have little taste. Charisma. Suave. A sharp and smart tongue. That is what asks for respect, what gets people to listen. Do I have it? No. That's why I don't demand respect, or will I get it."

He finally walked away from the group, turning around and leaning to the side on one of the crates, eyes rolling. "What does one do when all they know is how to create fear, and they can't even do that? A sad sad life indeed."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:44 pm

"So what. The shadowblades have no business here. So leave ore prepare for a fight!" Azrael had been training to try and make the shadowblades prowess especially spectre's now was the time to test out his training.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:39 am

((Did you even read my post Az? I'm not using Spectre nor am I using Reaper. :v))

"Taking over would make us all more supreme than you could ever hope to be you mortal fool." The demon hissed, taking a much more serious tone all of a sudden, as if his pride had been hit by a hammer. Oh wait, it technically had been. He clenched his left fist, and narrowed his eyes more underneath that hood.

A glare of anger. "...Listen here, and listen good. Our species is not pathetic. We have also induced more fear than you could get your puny brain around. Respect is something you demand and not earn. If we don't receive it and people riot...? We'll dispose of them. It's as simple as that~ Disposing until there's no-one but the loyal, fearing, respectful bunch left. And no, you don't happen to be on the list, sorry to disappoint."

And suddenly a whirl around to Az. "We have as much business here as you have. Apparently a lot. And go ahead and make a move, you traitor. Just wait until I give the signal and more and more of us pile in and overwhelm you. Then you'll realize just how tiny, helpless, pathetic, worthless and wasteful you are, you scum."

Someone wasn't the patient type. Odd how similar they sounded to Reaper really.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:13 am

A chuckle emerged from Tharros at the demon's words. It was as if something in his words brought something funny from within the hybrid. His golden beak had opened and his formidable fangs had shown themselves. Laughing was entirely an uncharacteristic attribute, let alone a smile at that. Clearing his throat, the avian feline spoke, retaining his unmoving tone.

"Your actions and alleged fear are futile. Only the strong have survived your wretched tyranny and personally, I will never falter under your pathetic kind. I will remain strong like I have for countless centuries and the likes of you will not change that." The Griffin explained, gripping the 2 separate halves of his weapon. His eyes were full of readiness as there was no chance he'd retreat. If he were to meet his end, he would prefer doing so fighting.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:55 pm

"Aaah, are we going to brawl? A fight to the death? Blade against blade? Fist against fist?" the green hedgehog asked with a smile, observing the small group in the warehouse. One by one did his eyes fall across them - first the demon-hunter, second the griffon, both ready to fight. It amused him greatly. Second, his gaze was cast on the group of demons, and a mere second later did he close his eyes as a small smirk spread across his lips. 

"Cute. All of this is almost hilarious. How we solve our problems by fighting and killing. Clearly words are no weapon, right?" The smirk transformed into a grin as he cocked an eyebrow, staring at the leader once more as he flicked a finger in his general direction. "You certainly don't have any respect from me, considering you are creating child's threats to induce fear. You are not one-in-a-million. You are just another fool in the taking-over-the-world dream which consumes the villain world. A moron. A tantrum-throwing brat."

He outstretched his hand and flicked his fingers up lightly - a simple, common taunt. "And if you think killing will solve your problems? Please, try me."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2