Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All is lost, in darkness we triumph!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All is lost, in darkness we triumph! Empty All is lost, in darkness we triumph!

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:07 pm

From the fiery depths of hell, the barrier of all the worlds terrors had been broken. Blanketing the world with nightmares beyond our imagination. Beast rose from all over the world causing panic and massacres of all the worlds populace. Only few have survived, and they try to survive the horrors that now roam the world.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

All is lost, in darkness we triumph! Empty Re: All is lost, in darkness we triumph!

Post by Slade22082 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Among those who survived, a once well known hedgehog turned wolf was roaming through the city looking for another damned soul that had been left here as well.
Slade22082
Slade22082
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

All is lost, in darkness we triumph! Empty Re: All is lost, in darkness we triumph!

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Walking alone in the streets, a fox walked the streets. Once a famed demon hunter known for his kindness. Turned into a dark shell of his former self. Black fur a mask over his muzzle and scars all over his body. He only had one of his seven tails left, and all he had was his sword and a locket. "These demons better beware." He said. "Cause I will have my vengeance"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade22082 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:46 pm

the wolf stands atop a buildng looking down over the streets spotting the fox as he jmps down making a loud thud as his bare paws hit the concrete the he stands up** So, there are others left. **his voice hadnt changed but otherwise, he was completely unrecognizable
Slade22082
Slade22082
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:38 pm

The fox looked at the wolf. "..." He said nothing as he kept walking. A familiar darkness covered this fox. He walked past the wolf. "Leave me alone wolf I have business to take care of and I have no time to talk to you." The katana on his back glowed feintly. The fox looked to sword.

A roar came from the darkness. The creatures were coming. And by the sound of it. The fox knew who they were after
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade22082 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:00 pm

The wolf follows** Oh c'mon Az, don't you recognize me? **a soft grin spreads across slades face**
Slade22082
Slade22082
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Azrael looked to slade. "He's not alive anymore slade. He was killed along with his family." He said looking to slade. "The kind fox you knew is no more. But we might wanna keep moving before those things catch up to us." He said grabbing slade's arm and dragging him along

The stomp of the creatures feet coming closer got louder and louder.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade22082 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Bull, i know the fox i knew is in there somewhere. **he follows quickly** Now, what happened to you?
Slade22082
Slade22082
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:44 pm

"I'll tell you after we get somewhere the beasts can't find us" Az said speeding up down an alley and dodging into a warehouse door before closing behind him and slade. As motioned for slade to keep quiet. As the beast ran past, it seemed like a large horde. 'More than last time.' He thought
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Watching the 2 warriors was an ancient warrior who was partway between a lion and a bird of prey. Using his massive ivory feathered wings, he watched a safe distance away. Tharros Polemistis was one of the few to survive. Even though he had existed for over 2,000 years, no amount of time in the world could prepare him for the horrific events that unfolded. Even with his centuries of knowledge and combat experiance, he barely came out alive. As an individual, the hybrid has not changed much. Only his determination to get stronger has changed and increased to great levels. He too heard the commotion of the approaching demons and while he wished to battle them, he decided he should follow the 2. He didn't want to be alone in this after all, which was a strange thing for him to think. Increasing the grip on his 4 edged halberd, the avian feline took off after Slade and Azrael.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:08 pm

A deep red against lime green. Teeth bared and a harsh animalistic snarl escaping the lips of the demon, its horns curled, claws flexing, tail swiping side to side. A lean, muscular body pinning a more frail being against the wall of a building, red eyes gleaming. 

But red eyes gleamed back from the 'prey'. The pinned figure in question was a hedgehog. Clothes torn from these events - his brown jacket becoming more of a zipped tank-top from the removed sleeves, and matching trousers were equally in such bad condition. His bare neck gushing the deep, red liquid that flowed freely, onto his clothes, dripping against the floor. The absolute agony was prevalent in his expression, as he winced, teeth gritted, spasms shaking across his body each each beat of the heart.

Another bite as the long fangs of the demon snapped shut around his windpipe, a gasp becoming a gurgling from the hedgehog. How unusual, really. He should have died from blood loss, a corpse upon the floor, but he still stood and moved. In fact, his blood... seemed to be receding back into his body. Every drip, every stain upon his clothes, whisked away and returned to its rightful place. Skin reformed, and thus reformed tightly around the teeth of the attacker.

The demon snarled, pulling away, a tear of flesh and another gasp as his throat was exposed once more, the stinging sensation unimaginable and tear-inducing. But that would not stop him, as the hedgehog pulled his fist back and aimed a blow right for its face, no later did his knee bring itself up to wham against the creature's groin. The hellspawn staggered back in surprise, but the lime green hedgehog continued the assault. As he gripped the beast's horns, he raised his knee once more, pulling down on the horns, a powerful blow to the face.

But such a beast would not go down easily. So he turned and ran, shoving aside a bookcase as he fled to trap his path. Oh, wood and literature would not stop this creature. Its claws could easily rake through the material like butter. But those few seconds could mean life or...

...more pain. Death was never an option. Death was impossible for this fellow. So he simply ran, feet clacking against the cobblestone of the path, a deep frown on his face. Looks like he would have to move to a new city. Again.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:59 pm

Azrael sighed as the creatures left. He was in the clear. That is till they found his scent again. The beasts had a knack for hunting down demons. Especially him. He leaned against a wall thinking. 'Az what the hell have you gotten yourself into.' He looked around at the multiple crates that were stacked in the warehouse. "Lets see, some one was busy... Stockpiled foods."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade22082 Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Slade stays a couple steps behind az the entire time** Now, whats wrong with you?
Slade22082
Slade22082
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Az looked to him sighing. "Those beasts are called the fearons. Demons born from the nightmares and fears of every living thing. The day they broke loose they came after me first. Killing my family, and gravely wounded me." He said looking at his scars. "I told you I'm not the azrael you knew anymore. The kindness was beaten out of me, as they made me watch my family's death. Helpless."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade22082 Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Thats a lie, i know the old you is in there somewhere, you brought the old me out when i los everything, so i know i can do it to you.
Slade22082
Slade22082
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 pm

"Hmph easier said than done. We can't bring my wife and kids back like last Time slade. Azrael the demon hunter is no more, I am azrael the fallen." And with those last words a demonic tone. Before the mask glowed. Burning him a little calming him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Tharros had made his way into the warehouse. His massive ivory feathered wings folded and retracted against his back. His bare talons glided across the ground as he searched for the 2 he saw earlier. His brown furred paws held the Sky Piercer with the utmost faith as he was expecting an attack at any time. Moving quickly and moderately silent, the Griffin kept his eyes out for the 2 he saw just moments before.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:47 pm

Azrael's ear twitched. "Looks like we're not the only ones here." He whispered looking around. Sniffing. 'Bah can't tell if it's demonic or not' he thought
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:10 am

Tharros heard voices near him, then they abruptly thought. It was at this moment he came to a conclusion the had him mistaken for a hostile demon. It wasn't surprising as the only sound coming from the Griffin was the claws of his talons scraping against the surface. He'd probably have the same assumptions as them.

"I am not one of them!" The ancient hybrid assured, shouting slightly so he could be heard. "I'm not much different then you; a survivor amongst the demons that has plagued us with their pressence." He continued, still keeping a keen eye for any threat at any angle.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:32 pm

The lime green hedgehog whisked himself around another corner, his heavy footsteps against the ground hardly masking his location from the beasts scouring the streets. Sweat dripped across his forehead with each step, and a few later did he raise a hand to swipe away, droplets flying. His energy was running thin, very thin, breaths ragged and gasping, but stopping would be stupidity. From the cackling and laughter behind him, and the heavy footfalls and clicking and hissing, the demon chasing him was still on his tail. From the chorus of stomping, more had joined. Hunted their prey, like savage animals.

Another corner did he turn into a dark alleyway, throwing garbage cans to the side to slow down their advance, the metal clattering against the ground, the demons snarling. Another corner he turned, and another, each time throwing things to block the path back. His heart physically hurt inside his chest, his legs and arms aching from forcing himself onwards. If he ran into a dead end, he was pretty much screwed in the simplest of terms.

A warehouse in the distance, but the creatures were gaining again. Some had took to the skies. One attempted to swoop at him, but the hedgehog had dove to the side to protect himself. Barely. The backside of his pants had ripped in the process, leaving vicious claw-marks in the material. A shame he couldn't regenerate that. Finally, he reached the steel iron doors and began to bang. Hard. The hellspawns behind him crept closer, preparing to strike, circling the building as well as their prey.

"OPEN UP!" the hedgehog snarled, fists assaulting the steel doors of the warehouse again and again in a hurry, over and over, "OPEN THE DAMNED DOOR, YOU BASTARDS!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Az opened the door pulling the hedgehog in. And slamming the door shut. "Keep your mouth shut! Your yelling isn't going to help us hide"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:55 am

Hearing the commotion happening, Tharros broke out into a sprint to see what was happening. He didn't have to travel far to see the lime green hedgehog being pulled into the warehouse. The Griffin stopped upon realizing there was no threat for now, the distance between him and the strangers still plentiful. Placing one of the 4 bladed edges of Sky Piercer and keeping it upright with one paw centered around the middle, he analyzed the injured individual.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a stern voice, raising one of his white feathered eyebrows.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:05 am

"Hidden?" the hedgehog snapped, whirling on the balls of his heels to face the kitsune, red eyes blazing with anger, "the damned beasts are surrounding this place!" He tapped his nose once, "they," twice, "can," thrice, "smell," and a final time, "you." But he did calm down after his final exclamation, a sigh escaping those parched lips from the griffin's words, "and yes, I'm fine. Thank you for your concern, but I will do. I just don't fancy being shredded by them..." he rubbed his clean neck lightly, index fingers gracing across the windpipe as he spoke, wincing, "...again."

Those emotionless eyes cast upon the small group as he stepped away from the iron doors of the warehouse hesitantly, very careful in his stepping, slowly, tap tap tap against the floor. His left eye covered by the bangs across his face, and if one were to look close, little cracks like glass across the left side of his skin, very faint. "Are there casualties? None are hurt, right?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:45 am

Luckily we got out of the way before they attacked us." He said looking to the two. "They can't reach inside without trouble." Az looked around. "We'll be safe for a few days but then we move" Az was taking control of the situation. "If either of you are hungry. There are crates of food line ing the walls.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:47 pm

A hissing sound was all of a sudden audible... as if a snake of some sort was creeping through the room. There was. A snake slowly slowly getting closer and closer to them. Nox Snakes...

But oh, those weren't the worst.

A sound was heard coming from the roof... and then it fell silent. Where ever there were Nox Snakes;

...The Nox Umbra weren't very far.

A shadowy figure on the roof had it's ear pressed against the top, listening for sound.

And more and more snakes seemed to slither into the room from the shadowy corners. The hissing was getting louder and more harmonized now.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum