Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heart behind the Monster

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Heart behind the Monster Empty The Heart behind the Monster

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:39 pm

For the last few months, a large lizard some call Saurian Rex has been appearing in station square.  Many call him a monster and say he should be hunted. But every time it appears it vanishes just as quickly. He beast alway came when the city was attack by the giants of hostile means. Now there has been more call to Hunt the beast. No one has been able to track it down. Are you the the hunter? Or are you trying to protect the Saurian?

It will be 1x1

If male it may mean you are the hunter or become friends with he who turns into the Rex

If female it's possible to choose hunter, friend or lover

A red lizard ran down the alley. He panted as he stopped on a wall. "They almost spotted me" he said "I gotta keep a low profile"  he zipped up his hoody and walked through the night to the park. 

The next morning the lizard was asleep in his tree. Last night was tiring for him. Below all the people was moving around. Many different people. However he felt so alone in the world.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Heart behind the Monster Empty Re: The Heart behind the Monster

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:46 pm

(I'll roleplay with Rosary, only she be alive. She'll be a hunter with her brother Ark -w- Cause I feel Rosary needs at lest a backstory For when she's alive.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:48 pm

(Alright it's your post by the way)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:03 pm

(I know, I was just simple stating my characters.)

Rosary was a 16 year old bunny, she has dark purple hair and lavender fur. She was carrying a bag of foods while eating a apple - She hums a lovely tone as she walks.

Ark, her brother, on the other hand. He had join the hunters for a while, and was very annoyed by the vanishes of the creature. "Gr!" She had toss a pencil in the air before catching it and crushing it. "I'll get that creature one day..."

Rosary gotten to the park, placing the bag of food down as she seems to wait for some friends. "Hm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 pm

The lizard woke to humming and nearly fell from his tree" whoa!" He caught the branch with his tail and sighed. He landed on his feet before letting go. "Where was that humming coming from?" He said before spotting the rabbit. He smiled a little. 'Wow...' He thought. 'Should I go talk to her... Or should I stay back.'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Rosary seem to tapping her foot happily before a three move people came over. Two males and one female. Rosary grin. "Hey guys!" One of the male were carrying a bass case, she toke it. "So, where are we going to play?"
"You'll see, Rosary! Come one!" The male who seem to be carrying a mic and a mic set ran toward the opening of the park - near the fountain. There were drums already set. Rosary smiles happily as she and the other girl got their stuff ready. A guitarist and Rosary being the bass.
The male singer gotten the mic ready. "Alright, ready?"
The three nodded as the guitarist started to play before Rosary join in on the bass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:19 pm

The lizard looked and followed he smiled as they started to play. 'I love music in the morning' he thought smiling. But suddenly he stopped and listened further out. 'Damn colossus is coming back for more. Gotta go transform' and he ran fast to the outskirts of the city.

The ground started to rumble and shake as colossus stomped closer to the city. "Come out where ever you are Saurian! You and I have unfinished business!" He bellowed
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Rosary was playing, but feeling the shakes she suddenly fallen onto her back. "O-ow."
The male gasped. "Rosary!" He goes to her, the whole band stop playing in worry of Rosary.

Ark's ears twitch." Time to hunt the beast down." He grabs a gun as he leaps out, he was a brown male rabbit with dark brown hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:35 pm

The colossus was getting closer. It's large shadow lookin over the city. "Where is Saurian!" It road knocking a building away.

A tail slammed colossus away. Saurian Rex growled. As he blocked colossus entrance to the city. 

The people started to either gather or run now that Saurian was around. "Where's the hunters!" Some shouted. Others watched as the red mega lizard went into combat with the giant elemental
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Rosary was amazed as she sat up. Watching, the other members watched. Rosary was confuse. "Why are they calling hunters on him?" The male shrugs. "No clue Rosary..."

Ark lands on a roof, growling. "I'll get them both!" He aims the shotgun, about to fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:04 pm

The shot gun pelets just hit and rolled off the red scales. Saurian roared tackling colossus fighting to take down the elemental. The red Rex growled before getting knocked back onto the ground. Closer to the the city
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:15 pm

Rosary gasped, standing on as the others ran. She just stood there, watching amazed really.

Ark cursed, pulling out a rocket launcher and firing the rockets at them.

Rosary had an idea. "Guys! Can't we go onto a Roof!?" The male looks to her, nodding. "Want amps with that?" rosary nodded. "Let's keep going with the song!" The group ran up a building nearby with stuff. They start playing against with the amps helping them being louder. suddenly rosary gave the bass to the male, who was startled as he play and Rosary closed her eyes - Singing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Saurian opened his eyes as he got up. Growling. He ears the girl from the park. He roared. Charging beating the colossus back. He then dodged the rockets as they hit colossus causing him to crumble. As the colossus fell. Saurian vanished.

The red lizard snuck out of sight but the thing was he was bleeding. The shot gun had hit him hard and he clutched the wound and walked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:42 am

Rosary finished singing, watching as she frown. "Where did it... Go?" The male Hugs rosary. "I don't know..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:48 am

The lizard growled as he limped now to the edge of the alley back near the park. And fell over. "Damn it" he said he needed to get to he hospital soon or he would die. And Saurian Rex would sece to exist.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:34 am

Rosary was going to the bag before her ears twitched, she glance to where the lizard was. She gasped, shocked as she goes over. "Oh Dear!" She seem very worry, before she helps him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:42 am

He lizard saw the girl. And as she helped him up he said. "Got to get to hospital..." He said holding the wound.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:49 am

Rosary nodded. "I know, I'll try to get you there as fast as I can." She frown, trying to help him walk to a hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:59 am

The lizard walked with her. Was she the one played the music during his battle? He wasn't sure things were getting fuzzy
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:02 am

Rosary finally gotten him to the hospital, she try to open it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:08 am

The people from the hospital came out and helped her get him in to remove the bullets and bandage him. He groaned a little but at the end they had him in a bed resting cause hey had to put him out.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:14 am

Rosary stayed with him, smiling at him. She sighed quietly, pulling out an apple in the bag as she starts eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:23 am

The lizard started to stir. "Hmm?" He looked around opening his eyes as he looked around. His eyes landed on the bunny girl. He tenced a little
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:32 am

Rosary ears twitched, she then smiles happily as she looks to him. "Your awake!" She gently put the bag down, smiling happily at him. "Are you feeling alright? Do you want me to get you something to drink? Or, are you hungry?" She suddenly flusher, giggling a little. "Hehe..." She notice she was being a bit too active as she gotten up. "Sorry..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:38 am

"No no it's alright. I'm fine... I could use some water though" he said sighing. He blushed but it kinda mixed in with his scales.... "Can I ask your name?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next