Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadows of the Damned

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shadows of the Damned - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadows of the Damned

Post by DeantheWolf Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:05 pm

"....I may not know what you're capable of yes....but regardless I wouldn't know, unless I tried..." He stood back up straight, the first time he wasn't on his guard for what seemed hours to him, considering the rising danger of the world. "I apologize for jumping to conclusions...." He apologized to Flame.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Ruby ears twitched as she glance around. "I don't think staying in one spot is good..." She mumble a little. "We need a shelter... Find out some food supplies, drinks and so on. But, right now, I think we need to worry about a shelter." She looks to Flame, then to Deandre. "I have one question, does this shadow stuff get into buildings? If it does that won't be good..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Flame sighs, and backs off from Deandre. "Unfortunately, yes... But I know a place just big enough for all three of us, and where it is I can easily hunt you guys down some food, maybe find some water..." Water water everywhere! She heard the comment sung loudly in her head, followed by some song about rainbows and rain and blood that she quite frankly didn't want to even TRY to hear.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Deandre tilted his head to the side, looking at Flame. "Oh really? Then where is this place? Is it far by any chance?" Although the idea of finding an area where they would all be safe seemed like a good idea to him, at the same time he can't help but feel like they can at least try to do something to stop the darkness spreading.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Ruby nodded. "Alright, we can use it as a base till we find a way to stop it from spreading."

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:04 am

"It is not too far within my range..."Flame replies."Though I have no clue what to do about the spread of darkness..." Heheheheh, We have no chance~. Slap.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:36 am

"Alrighty then...." Deandre replied rather halfheartedly. "You said you don't know how to stop the spreadmof darkness...with that being said, even if we go with you we'll still be destined to die as it looms over us?! Eventually we will be its next victims!"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:08 am

Ruby growled to Deandre, "It where we think about, it takes a while for the darkness to spread, let's get moving while we have the chance so we can learn how to stop it before it finishes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:51 pm

"She's right...."Flame's ears flick back. Heehee hey some friends are coming to play!! No.No they are not. "We should hurry, There's people coming, and I don't think they're here to help..." They're coming play with us! Oh I wonder how their.Slap... Her eyes narrowed behind those menacing shades. It was getting worse the longer she stayed here."This way..." She walk briskly...towards the shadows?
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:56 pm

"......." Deandre stayed silent before sighing a bit to himself. Guess we have no choice, but to relocate at this point....He began following Flame a bit slowly, as he still had his general suspicions. He looked around him, trying to see where the people are. "...May I ask where those who are coming, and how do you know they're heading to this location?"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Ruby only stay quiet as she walks after them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:46 pm

She taps right below her left ear. "I have very active hearing..."She explains shortly as she approaches the shadows. They darken in her presence...strange. "Just step through this shadow and we'll be at my place, no worries its just a portal..."She quickly says the last part, she didn't really want to scare them that much. Heeheehee So many friends coming, how fun!
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:29 am

"...Where will the portal lead?" He asked in suspicion "How do I know you're not trying to trick us eh?" He accused again, but hastily took the back the accusation. "Sorry..."  He apologized.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:33 am

Ruby sighed in slight annoyances as she just simple walk through. (not much to type...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:26 am

"Well, you're just gonna have to find out, aren't ya?"Flame smirks slightly as she follows Ruby, leaving Dean there with the portal. The place the portal led wasn't much, but better than nothing. Its was a mansion, quite literally. It was quite worn down on the inside, but the walls were built like a fortress. 

"Welcome to what's left of Fox Manor..."Flame says as she passes Ruby to go into the kitchen."Nearly everything in the kitchen is non-perishable, but I found some wild fruit trees out back..."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Deandre looked around outside the portal to attempt to notice the people Flame had said was approaching them. He saw nothing, but figured it must've been farther from his line of vision and reluctantly walked into the portal and was in awe of what he stumbled into. Is....this...a mansion? He thought to himself.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Ruby looks to Flame. "Thank you Flame... We should set up and see what we can do with the shadow." She started walking to the Mansion."

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:21 pm

"No problem...You coming?"She looks back at Dean as the portal closed behind him.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2