Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Curse of Beast

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Curse of Beast Empty The Curse of Beast

Post by DeantheWolf Thu May 23, 2013 3:16 am

A clear night......yes....a clear night , yet it seemed mighty suspicious despite it being such a clear night, in fact one might think how a night such as this can be bad in any way. The moon shone through the leaves in the Forest of Emptiness, a forest that by rumor is said to engulf those who wander in there never to be seen again. The trees looked ominous, as if they would rise and attack. Deandre put his hand out in front of him to guide the way through the environment, as even the moon's light could not help the darkness that plagues the mysterious woods. He looked up to the sky only for his view to be blocked by leaves and tree limbs. He sighed and continued walking slowly.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

The Curse of Beast Empty Re: The Curse of Beast

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:25 am

The moon's light shine on black robes with green edges. Yes, this young female came out of mage school for a church she follows. Her two tone color eyes glance to the forest. Being half grey elf, the high lords of the church that were mages, told her of a magical so powerful; that it would be dangerous to fall in mage-slayers hands. She had now wonder through the forest since that time. The lightly grey skin female was lost completely, her violent and green eyes scan around as she had a hovering skull glow her way next to her. "It's scary, even by moon's rays..." She whispered, walking with a light load in her backpack...

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu May 23, 2013 3:38 am

For a moment, just a moment Deandre swore, just swore that he heard someone else in the forest. The mere thought of that, sent chills down his spine in fear. B-but why would anyone else be here? He thought to himself, trying his best to shrug off the frightening thought. Of course....i am here on a dumb dare... He reminded himself. For some reason though he felt watched....but...perhaps he was being paranoid.

=====

"Aahhh..newcomers..." A light voice rasped. From atop the trees a pair of red faint glowing eyes scoped the area. The person who was doing it, seemed to have a hat made of nothing but which, decaying skin and even partially torn clothes as well as rotting teeth. "No one follows the legends that I spread through this place for nearly a century it seems." Ne put his blue dry hand over his chest. "Warms my heart to see such innocent kids wander in her alone...only to be turned out...'missing'"" He cackled to himself, but not quiet enough as it could be heard from his posistion. "Blast it....."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:42 am

Emily squeaked from the laughter, her silver, long hair danced slightly as she jumped back. "I-It's not safe here..." He eyes glow slightly, as if searching for magic. "I'm here on be-half o-of..." She shivered, she hated this place for sure. She pulled out a book and started mutter some words for two minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu May 23, 2013 3:55 am

The man in the trees jumps out of the tree in front of Emily, miraculously not breaking his legs....if they we're broken enough. He eyeballs her, gazing with his red eerie eyes. "Ah....hello there girly....you know....you shouldn't be here..." He jumped around quite a bit, before stopping next to her ear. "And now....you'll be lost....like everyone else was." He straightened up, and looked up to the darkest sky before look back down. "....that didn't sound intimidating.....anyway." He took off his hat and bowed in a quite polite gesture. "I am....nameless, my name doesn't matter. You probably won't see me again after this anyway."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:59 am

Emily looked scared before she gone completely invisibility. Yes, she pulled off an invisibility spell from her spell book as she ran off in a different direction, hidden. The hovering skull just fallen onto the ground, so it was just a skull.

Emily kept running for what seem like hours, her invisibility spell wore off as she fallen against a tree and fallen to her butt. She pant, since she wasn't use to running so much. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu May 23, 2013 4:06 am

Nameless poofed in front of Emily....no literally he just poofed, like a wizard or something,ANYWAY. His face showed no expression. No fatigue, no triumph, his face showed nothing. "I give you guts for running away, but guts get you only so far. Don't worry its.....not Painless." His red glowing eyes now began to glow in contrast to a sky blue as he began speaking in a weird dialect, surrounding Emily in a red ring.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 4:12 am

Emily squeaked, hugging her self as she started to cry softly to here. This was not what she wanted! She was dirty now from running and many other things. It was a waste of her time! Yet she loved the church, she wanted to be the church's bests, or at lest one of them... But, to end like this! She started to cry uncontrollable.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu May 23, 2013 4:19 am

Good ole nameless was ignoring her cries, now closing his eyes as the ring around her began changing a multitude of colors, from red to green, to the darker colors such as grey to black. The ring then faded entirely, and nameless was happy with the results. "....It seems my job is done here...consider yourself 'lost'." He faded into the forest as if he was its own, leaving without a trace.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 4:23 am

One thing emily knew, the world wasn't... What it used to be in her eyes... She couldn't see magic! She glance around in worry. what did the old freak do to her!? She suddenly gone up a tree before she notice she was running on fours.... And she was fuzzy... No, furry was more a of a better term... And slightly grey... A possum of all things! She freaked and cling to the wood of the tree in whines that sound like a possum crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu May 23, 2013 4:44 am

As Deandre walked through the woods, he heard another sound again....that seemed resemble that of a high pitch whine. Deandre jumped out of fear. Damn....I have to stop acting paranoid He told himself. He took one more step before tripping on a vine landing face first. THWOMP! Deandre tried to get up, his face stinging with pain. But....he couldnt...he looked at his ankle to see that a vine has latched on his ankle and won't let go. Ah.....I see you're stuck there...... A voice whispered quietly in his head. He looked up, but nobody was present. Lemme help you..... The ominous voice repeated. Deandre was skeptical of the mysterious...voice that wasnt his. He began to hear slight chanting in his head as well as a ring surrounding him, flashing colors.

=====
The ring faded away, and Deandre looked up to see.....that......things we're different. He tried to scratch at his head in confusion, but seemed to have more difficulty than before. Nameless appeared in front of him, staring blankly as if in his soul. "Hm......" He poofed him next to Emily, probably to get them both in the same area. "Those who wandered here....I....myself...am the forest guardian....despite me not looking like much..." He scanned the both of them. "You have strayed into unwanted territory, for that you shall pay a price indeed....you may have discovered that you may seem different....and that is that your now creatures of the forest...presumed lost...."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 4:50 am

Emily narrowed her eyes. 'You don't know me, old freak! We will find a way!' She glared her eyes, trying to seem angry... But, failing as she wasn't her half-grey elf self, but a cute possum... in a way.

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Thu May 23, 2013 3:25 pm

JOINING TIME =D) A boy takes his first few steps into the unknown place. He was very new to the town, but has already met some interesting people, but wasn't really recognized. A few of his classmates said that if he went into the forest, and came back, he would be noticed by everyone in the area for sure. Thankfully for him, he wasn't afraid of very much, he was adventurous and brave, looking for new places too see.

He looked around a bit. It seemed to get darker and darker as he pushed deeper. He saw many different creatures, and soon, he came upon what seemed like a possum, and an old man. . .
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu May 23, 2013 10:38 pm

The wind blew in, and his hat rustled in the breeze. "Oooh....the forest it speaks to me...." Nameless looks towards the only remaining human boy in the forest. "Oh...i see you have brought more people." He looked back at Emily. "And mind you i speak the language of the forest. And you will never find a way..." He then looked at Deandre, his red eyes seeming to be piercing through his soul. "Aren't you going to say anything poochie? Or have you forgot to speak." Deandre glared at him...only to just notice how much shorter he had gotten 'Poochie? Why did he call me poochie'. Nameless towering over him chuckled, and looked back at the boy. "You need punishment you know that?" He snapped his fingers and the boy was now surrounded by a ring of magic.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Emily squeaked a Possum cry and ran up the tree in fear. She hidden in the leaves as she watched... She really wished she had her book, but she would be far too small to even used the book - and she was a possum, she wouldn't be able to read or speak the languages needed to cast...

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Thu May 23, 2013 10:43 pm

The boy looked at him. "Punishment? For what?" He then saw the ring. "And whats this for?" He pokes at it.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu May 23, 2013 10:53 pm

"This ring of magic is something that shall change you boy! And your punishment is for entering forbidden land!" He closed his eyes, and separated his hands. The ring instantly rose and fell, a bright flash was the result. Nameless turned his attention back to Deandre and Emily. "Now as for you two, you may both be the equivalent of woodland creatures...but now...i shall now test your will to live." He chuckled at the mere thought of it. "Hm...I'm in for a change of pace...I'll strike a deal. If you can find me within a week, I'll turn you back. A personal favor if you will....if not....you will stay animals forever...deal?" Deandre growled at the forest guardian, 'Wait...which animal am I?' he reminded himself. "Your quite slow you know that? Your a wolf you carpet rug...anyway...I reinstate my offer."
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Emily leaped down and glared at nameless. "Deal, we will find you." She narrowed her eyes coldly. "But, don't believe we'll just stay animals forever, forest guardian." She may have been a scared-cat, but she knew what she was up against and with well knowledge, there was no way she was letting go of a hope to return to her half-grey elf self. "And Also, to correct you, I'm an half-elf. Not a human." She seem rather pissed being compare to humans...

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Thu May 23, 2013 11:01 pm

He looked around. Everything seemed bigger. He ran to the tree that seemed to have a wolf in it and didn't seem to notice he could climb up trees easily. He looked at Nameless. "What did you do too me you tool!"
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu May 23, 2013 11:08 pm

"Call me what you may, you fool, but that won't change the outcome. And i changed you into a woodland animal like everyone else" He rubbed his chin and his face twisted up, before he snapped his bony fingers. "Ah....too make it more interesting, howabout i make this into a survival game...I set this forest on fire....and you get out here.....yeah phase one....by the time the forest grows back in a week after it burnt down in the matter of minutes...your time is up and you fail." He danced around a bit, swinging on tree limbs. What?! Escape a burning forest?! Is this guy crazy?!
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Emily narrowed her eyes. "Escaping a burning forest, hm? We'll need speed for this." She looks between the two. "alright, you-" She looks to Deandre. "You've been turned into a wolf... And you..." She looks to the newcomer, staring at him with her mix tone eyes, they were still violent and emerald green. "-Your a squirrel and I'm a possum... Hm... Squirrels may run faster than burning flames, but it doesn't help when the trees are burning. Wolves are land runners, so it makes it easier for them to run across land compare to possums. Squirrels are somewhat good at running across the ground to escape land meat-eaters and to help them get to acorns faster." She nodded. "Alright, I believe we all know what we can do. I'll get on your back-" Looks to Deandre. "And the squirrel runs along side with you, also, avoid burning wood branches. We need to go as fast as we can while the forest burns. We're also animals, so it only make sense we hunt what we need to eat. Squirrels will have an easier time since the acorns and nuts will be laying on the ground fall quicker than when they normally fall. Wolves will have to caught up to running animals that also try to avoid the fire and falling branches coming down."

Okay, either the possum was just really smart, or she just knew more about animals than most would. She smiles. "For being a possum, I won't be a picky eater, through being an half-grey elf; er, that wouldn't help." She gotten onto Deandre's back. "And no complaining, we need to live through this and make it in the week."

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Thu May 23, 2013 11:22 pm

"Alright." He said getting ready too run. "Just give the word and I'll go"
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu May 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Nameless took off his hat and scratched his head. He was confident in his own abilities but was also impressed by Emily's knowledge. Perhaps I shouldn't make it too easy for them. He put back on his hat, wiping away any concern. "Alright, i shall now set this land ablaze....if you survive, i shall leave you something to help you outside the forest...ready....GO!" With that being said he snapped his fingers and the whole forest was now on fire. A final wind blew through his hat and the guardian looked down hiding his face. "I know it hurts my brothers and sisters....I know..." He poofed away. Deandre try to speak up at Emily's plan, but stopped himself otherwise and ran, allowing his four legs to carry him where they may.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Emily hold on. "Go!" She shouted at the squirrel as she kept a hold onto Deandre. She was watching out for anything that seem to try and stop them. She glance around, listening. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Thu May 23, 2013 11:47 pm

He ran alongside the Wolf. He thought the speed was pretty amazing.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next