Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cub, Or A Beast?

2 posters

Go down

A Cub, Or A Beast? Empty A Cub, Or A Beast?

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:13 pm

"P-put me down!!"

The small mass of blonde fur struggled against the human's grip, the back of her jacket held to let her dangle a few feet off the ground. A dark chuckle made her slow her frantic kicks, the sharp click of a pistol made her freeze, the cold metal being pressed to her forehead. The feline sucked in a small breath, grey eyes focused on grinning face that all but choked her.

"Now, missy. Hand over that amulet you stole."

He spoke coolly, his finger hovering over the trigger. There wasn't a sign of mercy in his eyes, or a bit of pity hidden in his crooked yellow smile.

"I didn't steal anythin', dipwad. I'm returnin' what ya stole in th' first place. An' your 'lil bead shooter doesn't scare me."

She growled in return, despite her pelt shuddering beneath the cold surface. The thief only laughed, his voice quickly coming to a growl as he pushed the metal harder against the girl's skull, enticing a small squeak from the kitten. All she could do now was pray to a god she didn't believe in, and hope that the gun was just for intimidation.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

A Cub, Or A Beast? Empty Re: A Cub, Or A Beast?

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:22 pm

-Fortunately This distress cry would not go un heard The infamous rouge simply referred to the Renegade and been wondering the plains of this land for some time. Thanks to the advance sound detection system build into the helmet this being refused to remove

the sound of some one in distress was something he could not ignore. Soon enough both she and the thief would hear the sounds of metal boot thuds drawing every near to them. Finally stoping, behind the thief stood a shadowy figure cladded in armor a helmet on his head , metal combat boots an green clothing...a moment a silence went by as the being draw out a weapon that would make the thief's look like a pea shooter. He spoke in a distorted radio tone transmitted through the helmet.-

" I'm giving you 10 seconds to drop her...step back...put the gun down....if not..I will blow your head clear off your shoulders....this is your first...and only warning...your move..creep."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:07 am

"!?"

The nameless male whipped his head around, staring wide-eyed at the stranger with the much bigger gun. He clenched his teeth together, glancing back at the small female in his grip.

"Hmph!"

She let out a small hiss, crossing her arms. Her grey eyes narrowed, daring him to pull the trigger.

"Well? Ya want your head blown off?"

Growling, the thief dropped the feline, face twisted into a scowl.

"You watch your back, kitten. I'll find you again."

The mutt huffed in return, landing promptly on her feet with a light thud.

"Consider it watched, dimwit."

With another growl of warning, the male left, leaving the girl and the stranger together. She brushed the debris from her jacket, clearing her throat.

"I guess I oughta give you my thanks, misterrr..?" 
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:25 am

-The figure moved slowly towards her each step brought him into a closer visual range eventually to just 1 meter before her.-

" No need for the thanks..Scum like him should not even walk this world....gives your kind a worse reputation then we already have."

-the heavy armored figure holstered his weapon securing to the rear of his armor before looking over at her.- 

" I heard something about a..." amulet" Probably non of my dam business...but why was this man after you and why was he talking about...the item you stole."

- At glance this man appeared to be a soldier of some kind his distinct armor , helmet on his head , gear all indicated...of course this was one give away..the faded G.U.N symbol on his right shoulder.  armor, Seems like this masked being was either apart of G.U.N...or former.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down