Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Mansion"

5 posters

Go down

"The Mansion" Empty "The Mansion"

Post by Caliburn Mon May 20, 2013 9:33 pm

STORY

Legend.

Or... is it? According to those long told legendary tales of ancient spirits awaking from their slumber, there is but a single mansion which stands out from all of the others. A black murky one lost within the depths of the great forest, which has a strange... illusion behind it. Only on set dates do you see it, but every time that you CAN see it, there are deaths, and many.

A curse? A haunting? Who knows.

All that's known is people have tried and failed to gather information about the place. What goes in, doesn't come out. Ever. Dare you try to tackle "The Mansion" and find out the real secret is behind the disappearances?

APPS
No apps, just jump right in! Brief Rules: No godmodding, no metagaming, no powergaming, no rushing ahead. If you post frequently, at least try to make it so others can actually jump back in. >_> If you don't, posting order will be placed.

---RP LINE---

Last edited by Burning-Fox on Wed May 22, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

"The Mansion" Empty Re: "The Mansion"

Post by Caliburn Wed May 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Standing in the center of the town, which wasn't too far from the woods in which the structure appeared, was a red firehog. Seemed like a normal hedgehog, but had several bandages on him. More like mummi-hog.

He had several flyers behind him, all of which had blurred pictures of the mansion on them. He wanted to find out more about the place for knowledge reasons. Rewards inside were said to be amazing, but no-one ever managed to claim them and bring them out. That was hopefully going to change. Holding a book in his hand, he sat on a slab of concrete with his feet up, he waited for anyone to take interest. He needed more than just himself, of course.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed May 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Sitting on a nearby roof is a black kitsune,looking in the same direction. He blinks before one of his nine long and bushy tails move forward with the same sort of flyer in it's grasp as the hedgehog has behind him. He grabs it and looks at it. ''Hmm...sounds interesting..'' He mutters to himself before flying down and landing a bit behind the hedgehog. ''Hello there''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed May 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Looking up from the book, the hedgehog raised an eyebrow. "Greetings. What can I help you with? Lost or something?" He asked. Rare occasions such as this did he actually speak. Normally he was mute, but when it came to the mansion, he was far from it. "I see you picked up a flyer... interested in joining up or just going to call me crazy? If so go ahead, I've heard every single insult there is."
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed May 22, 2013 8:49 pm

''Interested in joining'' He answers,looking the other in the eyes. ''And why would i call you crazy?''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed May 22, 2013 8:51 pm

"Well, if you've heard all the legends..." He pointed to page three in the flyer. "Those who enter apparently never come out. I reckon it's a bunch of lies, but people strongly disagree. Apparently I'm insane for wanting to go there. Like I have a death wish." He shrugged, rolling his eyes underneath those goggles of his. "So, you're actually interested? For real?" He asked.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed May 22, 2013 8:54 pm

''Call me crazy but yep, i am indeed interested. Yes, for real. no i am not kidding. Yes i am really serious about it'' He replies.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed May 22, 2013 9:16 pm

"I'll be damned." He got to his feet, and closed the book shut, before lifting his backpack up and placing it in there. No-one but him was able to see what the book was. "Personally I think we should wait for a few more people. The more the merrier. But, as we wait, you best get prepared. Got a few weapons, some supplies like food and water, that stuff. You can have one of the weapons and a little bit of the other supplies. Don't go insane with them." He said to him, before looking around. Great, more looks. Times like that made him want to lift his goggles off, but no. He was already freaky enough without those eyes of his. He simply shook his head at them, and turned back to Cyril, awaiting a reply of some sort.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed May 22, 2013 9:42 pm

''I got my own weapons. '' The kitsune replies,raising a paw and a bow appears,made out of his crystal. ''I used to carry swords but i found i suck at close combat''e
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Thu May 23, 2013 5:06 am

A blue and red fox walked near the two wearing a leather jacket just right for his size, pilot goggles and black and blue jeans. He opened one of his ears eavesdropping on the two "Hmm?" He heard everything, the mansion, the strange disappearances, this wasnt his area to be working in but it intrigued him, 'I would like to try being a detective...'
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu May 23, 2013 10:26 pm

The red one shrugged. Cool, own weapons meant experience and stuff. "...That's good I guess." He then looked to the blue and red fox which just appeared. "...Can I help you? Lost or something?" He asked, practically the same thing he asked Cyril, really. He looked around, before looking to his watch. "Oh, shoot. I just remembered, we have to get to there before sunset, or the path will be blocked by the illusion which takes place."
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sat May 25, 2013 8:36 pm

"I'm scared!" A voice wailed out in complaint.

"No, you're coming with me whether you like it or not!" Another voice rung out, rising slightly up in anger. As the argument went on, a red border collie was seen dragging a pygmy rabbit behind her. The rabbit stood out among the streets: her fur was a light magenta, and not to mention her whining.

The dog looked extremely annoyed. One hand gripped the rabbit's wrist firmly, and the other was clutching a crumpled up flyer. A scowl showed clearly on her face.

"Let me go Skylar!" the rabbit whimpered.

"No Fuchsia, we're going to this mansion. I don't understand why you're so afraid of these things." Skylar obviously wasn't afraid of what this mysterious mansion had to offer. In fact, it would probably be fun! But as an agent of GUN, she was meant to find out these strange disappearances. Or if there were any ancient artifacts. It could be something special, and most likely dangerous too. But Fuchsia was the one holding her back. They should have been there earlier.

The poor rabbit looked tired of fighting too. She squeezed her eyes shut and in a puff of smoke, Skylar was left holding the pink Chaos Emerald in her hand. She gripped the precious gem. "Get out of that form!" she yelled at it, "You can't back out now!"

It did nothing. Knowing that it would be a couple days until she would return to her Mobian form, she shoved the emerald into her backpack. While she was doing this, she walked into the back of a fox. The wad of paper dropped from her hand as she mumbled an apology. But wait.

Skylar noticed the others, who were holding a similar flyer to her. Is it possible they were also investigating the mansion? She bent down and smoothed out the sheet. It was a match. Clearing her throat, she asked,

"So, are you also here to find out what lurks in this building?"
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun May 26, 2013 8:50 am

The red hedgehog took a glance towards the seeming to be panicked Mobian getting dragged across the floor. "...?" Raising an eyebrow slightly, he kept watching, and got even more confused when the dragged one vanished and the other screamed at a... Chaos Emerald? What even...

Oh, walking into foxes now. Nice. He just scratched his head slightly, waiting for the fox to reply for him, just giving a slight nod in reply, and that was all. Awkward. So very awkward.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Sun May 26, 2013 9:58 pm

He looked over to the struggle "What the...fuck...Ill come with you, but whats going on over there?"
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue May 28, 2013 7:43 pm

''I honestly got no idea. But whatever it is about. They are doing it loud and a bit painfull for my ears...'' The black kitsune comments,sighing and waits for the argument to solve itself,using two of his tails to protect his ears in the meantime
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed May 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Scratching of the head and stuff accompanied the 'what the hell' look beneath that obscuring balaclava and those goggles of his. "...So... if we're all wanting to head to the mansion, we better get going now." He picked up his things. "Everyone that's going follow me." And so he walked off towards the woods, looking back to make sure someone was following him.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:36 pm

''Yeah.. we should go'' he nods,quickly following the hedgehog. ''So...'' he begins,walking next to the redfurred one. ''.. might i know your name? Makes it easier for me in case i need you for something later'' he asks,looking behind him for a second to see if the rest is coming before looking forward once more
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:30 am

The red one looked towards the other, and stated blankly. "Inferno." He looked ahead as they happened to stumble into a really thick forested area. "Stay close... if you get lost here you'll find it REALLY difficult to get back out." He slid through a small gap and waited for the others. "The mansion is just behind me. We have to hurry before it disappears again though."
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:18 pm

=BUMP=
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterEightySix Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:40 am

(Hey, is it too late for me to join in? Stardust is the type to be late for everything important anyway.)
MisterEightySix
MisterEightySix
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://stardustcelestial.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down