Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUN's Secret Weapons Division: The Biological Weapons

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GUN's Secret Weapons Division: The Biological Weapons - Page 2 Empty Re: GUN's Secret Weapons Division: The Biological Weapons

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:22 am

He heard the words from the comanding officer of the party and growled deeply."maybe your right but we'll have to think on it later,they let the dogs out."he stood crouched on the branch and looked out toward the party's location."a whole pack too."

Back to top Go down

GUN's Secret Weapons Division: The Biological Weapons - Page 2 Empty Re: GUN's Secret Weapons Division: The Biological Weapons

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 5:27 am

Leon Looked. "We can't take them all. and there's a few More Partys to the East and South of here" He said Sighing. "We either go West or the Skies from here"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:35 am

"take to the skies and risk getting shot down?nonsense it is.best to run or hide out and wait."he smirked and looked down on leon."your choice this time leon,i hate making all the decisions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 5:39 am

Leon Smirked. he chuckled a bit. "come on" he said Starting to run West away from all the Parties that hunted them.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:46 am

he glared a bit at leon and followed,tree jumping his way and keeping up."whats so fricken funny?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed May 15, 2013 9:21 am

#Is this the point where we are allowed to join in?#
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 11:08 am

"other than the Fact we have a follower" Leon said.

(ya now.)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed May 15, 2013 11:28 am

A follower? Not in the slightest. A rather pissed of child would be a better description. He was rather slender in build, even for a kid. Black eye whites with dual colored glowing eyes looking straight at the pair. At a first glance one would say right away that he was a hedgehog, however on a second glance the horns, fluff tail and the way the spines looked more like hair would throw the idea off. The hair tips light blue but seemed to harness the same glow as those golden and pink eyes. The rest of his fur was a blueish grey, just a bit lighter on the muzzle and arms.

"You might want to make sure you aren't followed by the guards and all next time dimwit." Such a small one, such mean words already. "Makes it rather easy to track down what caused the commotion. Though thanks for making them chase you and the other, gave us time to sneak out." He chimed, looking over his shoulder as if awaiting a second person behind him.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed May 15, 2013 11:40 am

Jingle jangle jangle.

The sound of a little tinny bell, very faint, rung out, getting closer. A small child mobian arose, the collar with the little jangling bell attached causing such a painfully irritating ruckus. He was obvious - not only in the sound he made, but his appearance: the harsh contrast between yellow and black certainly gave the child away. The young hedgehog pushed away the leaves, hesitant red, swirling eyes with yellow eye-whites observing the scene before him. Covered with yellow markings across his head and few quils. Two brown makings on the white muzzle, and on that muzzle was him biting his lip. "So um," spoke the child, his voice a lulling purr despite not even trying, "This where they were? ...No, you dolt! They're right there! Don't ask such silly questions!" he scolded himself, tapping his forehead in irritation.

And this little abomination stuck close to the other, clenching his fists close to his chest. Clearly, this creation was not used to people. Or, more, adults. Was never a fan of the angry, demanding type. Too scary.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 12:21 pm

"CB? and Ezekial? You Guys Got out too?" Leon asked Smirking. "i thought theey Put you To in High level Containment"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 2:32 pm

Ike growled at the sound of the bell,the one thing that tortured him most.he looked at the two 'kids' rather annoyed but glad."lets not waste time with chit chat till we're off free,damn it.And rip that jingling thing off or something!it is very! very irritating..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed May 15, 2013 3:30 pm

"Shows how little you know what they do." He just muttered to himself. Turning for a moment to look at the other. Offering a hand to help him offer. "You know what mgiht help? Not trying to kill them? Try sneaking instead. Got us past the big group that's heading this way with their pets!" He paused before smirking and speaking again. "Yeah forgot the mention that. Lets move~" Why was the child so optimistic despite this? Only god would know.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed May 15, 2013 3:38 pm

"I don't see why you needed to kill them..." the black-furred child muttered with a huff, only to turn at the two wide eyed and exclaim, "B-but I'm not saying it was bad! ...I sort of am... I just... think... maybe there was a less murderous and thuggish route out of doing this...?" A moment passed as Ezekiel's tufted ears flattened against his head, tapping himself on the noggin. "B-but I'm not saying you're not thugs! Ooohhh now they probably hate me..."

There was a pause as the little child grabbed hold of the yellow bell around his neck, silencing it in his grip. "O-oh, um... sorry... Oh you dolt, you should have taken it off! Idiot, idiot idiot!" Grumble grumble as he stood close to the goat-hedgehog-demon child thing, taking his hand with a shy, grateful smile.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 4:13 pm

Lets just get out of here" Leon said spreading his wings and and starting to fly west once more
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 7:12 pm

"i hope you kids can keep up,i wont be turning around to aid."he ran off to the west,trailing under leon on the ground really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed May 15, 2013 8:28 pm

There was a somewhat mocking mumbling coming from the demon child. A angry snort before looking at his fellow youngster. "Feel like keeping up with them or going another direction?" Because by god if he were to willing to follow those stuck up adults. Really it seemed like they had a stick somewhere deep where it shouldn't be. Chernobog snorted at the thought before looking at Ezekiel. " What will it be?"
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed May 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Blink blink, as he slowly released the grip on his little jangling bell. "I'd, er, rather go on our own, actually. ...No! But what if they think I'm being rude by saying that, what if they get angry?! Ooooh... but at the same time, they're mean and demanding and nasty. ...But what if they heard me say that?!" The swirling red eyes grew wider as he bit his lip and trembled, taking a step away from the direction the two were going. "NO! I need to be strong, I gotta do what's best for us! ...But... maybe they can provide better protection? Oooh but they like to kill things..."

And on that note, the child made up his mind and Exekiel crossed his arms. "Yeah, let's go b-by ourselves. We can sneak better."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 9:32 pm

The shrimps aren't following us Ike" Leon said. He should be releived but he strangly felt sorry for them
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 9:45 pm

"well their a duo of stupid kids!what did you expect!course maybe if i didnt come of as rude,wait i am rude,its not my fault.im proud of it."he smirked running,dodging trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 16, 2013 5:43 am

"you shouldn't be" leon said with a sigh. He was a Kind Soul at heart. but that Depended on his Mood. And ike could Remember the last time LEon had Gotten Angry. it wasn't Pretty.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 5:52 am

he glared still looking ahead."well sue me for being what i am why dont cha..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri May 17, 2013 12:18 am

Leon Rolled his eyes. "ya ya"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 2:48 am

he skid to a stop and looked back."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 18, 2013 1:55 pm

Leon landed looking to his companion. "Hmm? What up?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 3:59 pm

"sick of running and i lost track of their movements..."he focused toward that way trying to regain it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next