Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUN's Secret Weapons Division: The Biological Weapons

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

GUN's Secret Weapons Division: The Biological Weapons Empty GUN's Secret Weapons Division: The Biological Weapons

Post by Azrael Mon May 13, 2013 5:07 pm

GUN was thought as the Planets One police force and Military. Kind to all inhabitance. but recently a secret division was uncovered that was creating super warrior to replace original beings. some of the strongest beings on mobius had DNA extracted for these copies. however with new names some have branched their own conscious and Overridden their programing. one was Leon Shadowsong, a Creation of DNA from Titan and Azrael Shadowsong. THe Demonic Shadow angel Fox Broke his Programing and Ran. With a Group of other Experiments Like him Made from other DNA. the only thing Close he has to a family. will they escape the Hunters of GUN and Free themselves?

Fill Out Bio Of your Experiment:

Name:Leon Shadowsong
Experiment #: X7243
DNA: Azrael and Titan Shadowsong
Powers: Fire and Darkness
Abilities: Having Demon and Shadow Angel DNA He is a Strong Fighter. His Strength, Power of Flight, and His Dark and Fire Powers Will Prove Useful in their escape. he carrys a sword Like those his Dna Came From and Is Quite Adept.

Last edited by Azrael on Tue May 14, 2013 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

GUN's Secret Weapons Division: The Biological Weapons Empty Re: GUN's Secret Weapons Division: The Biological Weapons

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 12:51 am

Name:Ike Helstorm
Experiment #: E189X3
DNA:Zane Helstorm,Garth Sepline
Powers:Paralyzing,enhanced senses.
Abilities:able to see things from a far before most regulars,a sharp shooter when armed,able to enhance the speed or functions of machinery,and able to paralyze anything living with a simple attack,downside to that is he can go overboard with it and kill someone but having their vitals quit working from the paralysis.

Last edited by Turboshaw on Tue May 14, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : eDe forgot the other part.no its not an add in its a correction of my forgetfullness.)

Back to top Go down

GUN's Secret Weapons Division: The Biological Weapons Empty Re: GUN's Secret Weapons Division: The Biological Weapons

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 5:15 am

(we are starting Now, anyone who still wants to join can)

GUN Experimental Labs: 10:24 P.M.

There was an Explosion In the Main Lab. Two Figures Escapped From the room Running Down the Hall at High Speed. the cameras Black as Other's Came out at the same time.

The Duo Running Down the Hall kept going. One Was a grey and Red Fox. He Weilded a Sword. Which was straped to his Back. He Looked around the Hall way when they got to an intersection. "Alright where's the map?" he asked his Acomplice
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Almost grinning from all the commotion in his vicinity,he glanced around as he ran.maybe not armed with anything but he didn't care.his attention snapped to the fox as this mixed breed's ears heard him clearly."The map?oh! yes.here."he reached into his coat to a pocket more located to the back grabbing it firmly he jerked it out quickly,a common layout of the building.he had stolen it from a guard few hours before,originally for other purposes,but its use was needed now for this.he smirked as he ran,keeping up with the fox's pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 4:57 pm

the Fox Looked at the Map. "alright We're here.." he Pointed to the Juncture where they were. "and the way out is here. there's Going to be guards Lineing the halls. think you can Paralyse them Ike?" the Fox Asked the Hybrid.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 5:06 pm

"you sound as though to be underestimating me again.you should know by now i sure as hell can."he smirked and faced in front of himself."so i go ahead now!"then dashed,running in the right direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 8:10 pm

The Fox Followed. 'Excitable... Always like a brother to me...' he thought smiling. "alright ready.... NOW!" he shouted as they aproached the guards.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:18 pm

he thrusted out his hands.a pulse of a slight blue went forth paralyzing most,some guards were prepared for his counteract though,and were unaffected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 14, 2013 8:21 pm

"My turn" the Fox said Drawing His sword He ran Forward Slashing Guard out of the way And Creating a fire lane for them to go through. "Come on Ike!" the Fox Ran through the doors and out into the open. "to the forest!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue May 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Name: Ezekiel
Experiment #: B347H
DNA: 'Tumult' and 'Pitch'
Powers: Mind control and slight reality manipulation
Abilities: From both sources of DNA strands, this individual is terrifying. Well, would be terrifying if they knew how to properly use their powers. They are able to corrode objects and things they touch, and cause one to fall into a drowsy state with enough concentration. Tends to sneak rather than slaughter, and has the appearance of a young child. Because they are one - only recently created.

Last edited by Ultimate Tank on Tue May 14, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue May 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Name: Chernobog "CB" Versil-Baggio
Experiment #: B349G
DNA: Gueton Versil and Pavor Baggio
Powers: Posion and Darkness
Abilities:
Thanks to being full demon it's rather hard to injure Chernobog at all. And even if he is injuries he heals very rapidly. He is extremely quick on his feet and seems a bit too well able to estimate other people's moves in battle. Despite the fact that he is still a child, he already is a ball of death, touching himwithout permission can result in him releasing neurotics from his fur that directly penetrate the skin of the one touching him, resulting in a painful quick death in 5 minutes.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 8:43 pm

(yay more ppl!)

his attention shot to leon quickly at those words and with that ran to catch up.his mind filled with thoughts of 'i wonder...'as it got more in-depth to other topics.Ike pushed them aside for the time being,it wasnt a moment to start that."argh,how much farther!"he snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 12:53 am

(join in after they stop to camp)

Leon stopped "about here Ike." he Looked around. "you think any of the other's escaped?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 1:04 am

"i was kinda thinking on that but lets just get some more distance between us and this place!"he frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 1:29 am

"right" he said Spreading His Wings Grabbing Ike As He took Off Soaring deeper into the forest.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 1:56 am

he had a sweatdrop as he frown slightly."i can run as fast as you can fly you know that right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 2:04 am

"i know Just don't argue. I rather you not be stuck on the ground if we have to get away through the skies" leon said landing in a clearing far from the lab.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 2:12 am

"thanks for the concern but really.i like to do things on my own."he stepped away once on the ground.he glanced around the area as he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 4:24 am

"Says the Guy who Needed my help to escape that rust Bucket" Said Leon Smirking.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 4:49 am

"I could have got out! i just didnt want to put effort into doing so."he stood in the middle of the clearing."lets hope the others are smart enough to know where we are.or to even escape."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 4:52 am

"if they're Smart enough to Break their Programing." leon said. He Looked to Ike. "you know, None of the Other's Compare to Us. We treat eachother like Brothers. Not Seperate Experiments" He hated the word. Experiment X is what they called him or at least that was the shorter Version of it.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:01 am

"hell ya.just being reffered to as an expiriment makes us mad,with the empathy it led to brotherhood,but enough of the sappy talk its discusting to me."he crossed his arms and looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 5:04 am

"you never were the Soft Mushy type ike" said Leon. He stood. "Well Lets see. For all I know of My abilities right now. We could Either try and Find the others Or We can start a Life and Bust those who couldn't leave Later."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:12 am

"i like the second option,seems more beneficial for me."he hopped up into a tree and lain on a large branch being comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 15, 2013 5:16 am

Leon Leaned against the tree. "I would agree... However we don't know about the outside world. So I would have to say easier said that done till we learn"

The Sound of Hunting Parties Came from deep in the woods. "Find the Experiments. If Hostile Kill On sight!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next