Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An endless prayer, a new hope...

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... - Page 3 Empty Re: An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

Ignis Picked her Up in his arms. "Lets get out of here" He said Walking following the trail back out
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

An endless prayer, a new hope... - Page 3 Empty Re: An endless prayer, a new hope...

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:09 am

Niki hugs closer to him, nodding quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:55 am

Ignis walked, Keeping them Bothh warm as he carried her outthe Jacket and Crystal still with her. theyy were almost out by nightfall. And ignis Made it out to the Plains with Niki before camping for the night
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:57 am

Niki had fallen asleep, hugging Ignis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:02 pm

"at least we're free of tbe snow" he said and He lay them both down he curled around her as he did the fir night they met in the caves Falling fast asleep.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Niki slept peacefully, till she started to wake up. "...hm...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Ignis was still curled around her. He was fast asleep but his tail swayed slightly.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Niki blushed a little, watching in silents. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Ignis smiled in his sleep. He Stirred a little. He Blushed a Litte/ "hey Your awake...."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Niki nodded quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:15 pm

"you alright?' he asked sitting up he snapped his fingers and a fire appeared giving them some warmth and light.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Niki only nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Ignis Smiled a bit. "Well at least the worst of it is Over. I'll take you to the station so we can Find Your Family... their Probably worried sick" he said looking to the fire. 'no doubt they'll accuse me of Being her kidnapper' he thought.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Niki mutter. "You don't have to take me... I'll go be myself..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Ignis shook his head. "I'll at least go with you as far as in front of the station. Then I'll head On My way." he said Turning his head away. that was the Last thing he wanted to do. Some part of him Wanted to risk himself to stay with her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Niki nodded. "Okay..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Ignis Leaned back Looking at the stars. Something he always did. he sighed. 'am i making the right choice. i say i'll leave her there... But then again i don't want to leave her' he thought.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Niki stay quiet, saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:56 pm

the Saphire Crystal Glowed again. Ignis Sat up. "huh?" he saw the Blue glow "what the?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Niki looks to it."?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:02 pm

the Crystal Floated a Bit as the Necklace it was attached to went around Niki's Neck. its started to pulse with the Beat of her heart.

Ignis Looked amazed. "So there is magic in that crystal after all"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Niki was confuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:13 pm

"its a Good Luck Charm From My home village. my mom said it Brought true Luck to whoever it chose." he said. he smiled. "guess Your a Lucky Leopard now"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Niki blushed a tiny bit, looking to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:24 pm

ignis blushed a bit himself. he Lay back again silent.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next