Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost one's weeping

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lost one's weeping - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost one's weeping

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:02 am

Of course, while he was talking- the fight broken out and Venus' father was shooting down more than what they could throw at him. Of course, only one light shock would kill him, but it seem he wasn't letting such thing happen...

Venus was hiding in the basement, worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:34 am

he looked to the cafe and smirked."fine ill demonstrate real power."he just focused abit and a pulse of energy came from him,spreading a large radius.for only his targets to feel,this pulse would either knock out or kill anyone he wanted it to effect,which was only the powered idiots as he reffered to them as.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Lucy watched as the power idiots started to feel the effect.

Venus' father stops, glaring at the riot that was dieing now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:22 pm

he opend his eyes and looked up and around.he grinned knowing what he just did and stood,taking a cigarette out from his pocket he put it to his lips and lit it,inhaling.then exhaling."there~."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Venus' father vanished into the house, to comfort his daughter.
Venus was sniffling, ears flatten.

Lucy blinked, looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:26 pm

this male walked being the only one standing,he went to find survivors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Tiny amount of survivors had already ran away.

Venus' father was carrying Venus in his arms, as she seem to sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:18 pm

he looked."aww they run away,afraid of a higher power.hmh,well i truely am ultimate."he moved his gaze to the cafe."hmh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Through the window, the male was holding Venus, whom seem to be sleeping- not very peacefully with the worry Expression.

Lucy frown, looking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:55 pm

"well they owe me for this dont they,i sure think so."he walked pocketing a hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Lucy glance over, glaring. "One whom heart is so cold, can not even think of how much thy innocents hath nothing to give you." Lucy had growled in the strange tongue, glaring at the male. "You may be powerful, but your cold heart won't make a man give you anything- when he has nothing to give but his life and his love one."

Venus was still sleeping, but more peacefully as she nuzzle in her father's arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:58 pm

"hey i could have killed you the old man and his daughter to if i wanted,but i chose to spare you.is that being cold hearted?"he stood infront of lucy,smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Lucy narrowed her eyes. "your still cold hearted, even when you spared only three out of the ordeal... I'm not fooled by those eyes..." Her gray eyes narrowed. "Beside, you'll only be disguised by what the non-powers can do. However, that man's daughter is powerful on her own, without the elements or powers of death." She glance away." Something many of us have forgotten..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:29 pm

"the only effect i felt from her was guilt.if she worked at it she could break me down to submit but with her kind heart she wouldnt do such a thing.and this forgoten thing youvspeak of,the hell is it?what good is it to anyone?."a soft orange glint remained on his silvery eyes as the looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Lucy looks to him. "Love is more important than power, yet what good is it to anyone? It is the feeling of one's comfort, the feeling and wanting to belong. That touch has been long forgotten due to this disease that is known as power. Why, am you say, that I say this? Because I am in that issue, same as she." She glance to Venus. "However, she has warming arms form a father, and I only have the cold glares from those who hungry for power." She glares at the male. "I dislike your kind, you own being. However, no one understands anyone anymore... Their only out for themselves - no love, no family nor friends..." She closed her eyes. "this world isn't alive, if you think about it hard enough... It turned stone once the disease toke it's toll... And now slowly, we'll be turn into monsters whom thirst for power... We'll be the animals we once outsmarted... We'll be what we once hunted..." She glares at the male. "Think about it... You didn't spare us three because of love or friendship... You only spared us because you wanted... If you can tell me otherwise, I'm leaving..." Starts walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 pm

he seemed to have been silenced and looked away,gathering his thought and thinking on what she said."...it wasnt entirely for all that i wanted to spare you all,it was also pity,i feel sorry for you in a way i seem to want to ignore.but so you know,i have no idea what this world was like till the power hungry overpowered it.its been this way for all i can remember."he sighed taking the cig out of his mouth."another thing,that everyone else doesnt know and i found out,is every time we use our powers abit,tho very small,of our overall life is lost."he silenced at looked to them."...........but hey go ahead and hate me i dont care,but dont think i hate you,maybe i dislike but not hate....im not that kind of a power hungry zombie."he walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Venus' ears twitched, glancing to the window. "I... don't hate..." She mutter quietly, her father seem confuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:00 am

"...."he stopped and looked at her.abit confused himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:25 am

Venus gotten up and when to the door, opening it. "I don't hate you..." She mutter, looking to the male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:32 am

"..and why is that?why not hate me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:12 am

Venus frown. "Because you didn't bully me... You may have come out Rude, but you were only acting out who you were... You never try to cause harm to me like others..." Her eyes soften. "you remember me so much like Ribbon... A cold outer layer, yet soft and sweet inside..." She sighed. "It sadden me when I remember old friends... They could control powers, yet they care for me like family.." She hidden her face, trying to hide the fact she was crying. "Their gone now... Before you came around the place, the starting of the hungry for power cause a riot and all my friends... Ribbon, Beta and Icefire... died..." She was sniffling.
Her father frown, watching Venus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:19 am

"!.......i,uhm..."he corrected his composure and looked away,touched he was but didnt wanna show that."...so kind words from a powerless girl as yourself...if you can would you mind lending me a room or something to crash in the night?...ill take that as a return for the fact i spared you all,and i could fix up your place abit to make up the rest."he rubbed his neck,abit annoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:26 am

Venus smiles. "You may, I'll cook you foods... I'll lend you the same room Ribbon once used, it be good enough... Sorry for me saying that I didn't care... Back then... People were more happy than disguised by the cafe..." She frowns a bit, but smiles a little. "Anyway, let me show you the room... If you want something to eat, I'll get to cooking once Father gets back in bed..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:32 am

he looked to her.".....thanks for the hospitality."he walked to go see the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:36 am

Venus shows him a rather big room, it was rather clean compare to the place. A little shrine with a picture frame all the way in the corner, away from the bed- as to make sure the room can still be used. But, compare to the rest of the place, it was very well kept... Venus smiles sweetly, yet sadly as memories came to her. "This is the room, I'll go to make some food..." With that, she walked off and walked her father to his room before going down stairs to cook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next