Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost one's weeping

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lost one's weeping Empty Lost one's weeping

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:10 pm

The days grow dim, as clouds start to cover the sky. No one knew, or care for the weather now... Main mass of the population knows that there's someone control the weather now, everything is powered and controlled by the mass population.

Hate and angry goes to the tiny lives that have no powers... A family of one female, and a loner female... Both had to choice what they are.

The loner female, Lucy The Fox, covers the fact she has no powers with brute force- like she had gravity inside a hammer.

The other acts like herself, picked on and hated as the world shape around her to the need of others....

-----

Anyone can join, however, to make this more interesting. These two girls are the only normal beings- beside Venus' father...

Venus, a female whom work for a cafe, She's able to put up with the hatred since she was young- yet she comes home to a drunken father and is forced to work by herself... The cafe get's little business as she and her father control not powers to themselves...

Lucy, A traveler and loner, in search for a place in the world where powers and non-powers could live together without hostile actions. She was taught to be what she wasn't, a female with powers; she had no powers, yet somehow pulls it off. What if she's discovered? What if that sheet of appearances is ripped to show the truth?

Only living out their lives can tell us....

Back to top Go down

Lost one's weeping Empty Re: Lost one's weeping

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:26 am

(I guess no one wants to try and roleplay this with me....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:47 am

e3e okay,well i do!,but i dont know how i would reply right now,ive been trying to think up something~.sorry for not telling sooner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:57 am

♪The Screw Up♪ wrote:e3e okay,well i do!,but i dont know how i would reply right now,ive been trying to think up something~.sorry for not telling sooner.

It's fine ^^ Venus lives and works at a cafe and Lucy just roams among the streets.

Just so you know, all those whom has powers hates those who has none.
Lucy covers herself with a lie to fool the ones with powers to think she controls gravity with a hammer- they don't hate those who can't control over their powers without a weapon...

Venus just stands up to the hatred and keeps living on with her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:03 am

okey))

A lively,but rude Hyena was on a walk throught the streets,he had a fortune under his name and squandered it readily,he was around the cafe when his stomach groaned abit,all the bets and whatever else he did made him abit famished.seeing the cafe was the closest to him he shrugged and walked,looking around."..gee,what a dump."he muttered to himself and took a seat for himself near a window.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:19 am

Someone seem to be humming a sad tone in the back as the sounds of dishes were finished. A young, lovely Tiger/leopard girl came out, wearing a uniform for the cafe- but seem sad as she got the notebook and when to the Hyena. "Can I... Get you anything?" She spoke softly, knowing she be picked on for not having powers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:28 am

He looked at her and smirked,being abit obnoxious.oh hey your one of the girls who havent any power at all~.oh how i pity you a-..oh wait i dont pity you all,well with that all said give me the best meal you can scrounge up in this shed of a cafe~.and make it snappy,i hate waiting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:41 am

The female sighed, but nodded. "coming right away..." She quickly when into the kitchen and cooked what she could. Her ears twitched. "Great... Father is getting up." She finished rather quick, the food not burned. She when over to him. "Here, all the best foods I can make in a very fast pace. I don't care if you like it or not anymore... No one ever cared, but my father." She mutter, before turning around and walking away. "Don't even leave any money if you don't want to... It's pointless now..." With that, she closed the door behind her. "Dad, go back to sleep.... No, you can't cook- last time you did that you bunted the damn house..." Sounds of someone going back up stairs before silences.

Venus had just sat alone in the darkness of her room, humming once more. "Soon, me and father will be nothing more than homeless people."

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:46 am

"well,bad service too,almost a waste of time."he ate."...but,pretty good food aside from it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:57 am

The sound of the door opening and Venus being out, she glance over to a ladder that seem to lead to the roof and climbs up the ladder- through a tool box was on the ground with a rope tie to it. Venus grabbed onto the rope and started to pull the tool box up. It was noticeable she was struggling, but she didn't stop to ask for help... As if understanding that the beings who were forced to work two times harder due to no powers were not like and not welcome. "Erm...." She finally got the tool box onto the roof with her. She sighed, rope burn marks on her hands from pulling on the rope. "Alright... got to fix some more stuff..." She sighed, pulling out some tools and working more on the roof.

Her father had came down with an illness, and due to the fact her father was the same as her- it was pointless to even ask help. "...Hope father get's better... But... I'll be ready when he pass away...."

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:04 am

this man finished his plate and sat satisfied."ahh~....well that was good i oughta leave something.despite the service."he put a thousand dollars on the table and left a note,then walked out.his ears twitched hearing movement on the roof.with his curiosity being the highest a sensible man could have he decided to check it out.so he looked to the edge of the roof and jumped.high enough to land with perfect balance on the edge."?..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:16 am

Venus was fixed a hole in the roof, which seem to be slightly bunted and damaged. A sigh escaped her lips as she was fixing the hole damage with wooden plates. She frown as she glance down the hole. "Damn that father of mine... Thinking he can cook when he's sick...." she wipes some sweat from her forehead and finishes fixing the damage. "I kept telling him that he needs to rest up..." He mutters to herself, putting the tools away. she was luck to be wearing shorts as she ties the rope on the toolbox and tries to carefully and slowly bring it to the ground with the rope. "...." She sighed once the toolbox gently touches the ground. "There..."

She stood up and glance to the cloud cover sky. "I remember when the skies weren't so grim.." She frowns. "It was the happiest time of my life... The cafe had a business, I wasn't the only one working; father wasn't ill as I had my three best friends..." She glance away." Now that's all gone..." She when to carefully turn around to go down the ladder- however, the ladder seem to have been moved to where it would fall the moment weight was put on it. "!!" The ladder started to lean backwards on her- she was shocked but try to grab onto the building side, however, her arm wasn't long enough to even reach the edge of the building as she was falling downward with the ladder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:37 pm

his unnatural speed and swiftness,seemed to be the most helpful as he rushed and grabbed her hand as she reached for the buildings edge.He may have been a rude guy,but he hated to see death by such a stupid fault.he griped her hand and pulled her up to safety,all the while a look of annoyance on his face.his silvery eyes didnt even look toward her as he did this act of kindness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Venus was frown, glancing down to the ladder with her blue eyes, taking her hand away gently... "....Thank you..." She mutter, before jumping down carefully without damaging her legs with the fall before carrying the ladder. However, she saw two men over the other side of the street- laughing- laughing at her. They were wearing school uniforms, the school she once when too. she sighed and put the ladder in the sherd as she got the toolbox and untie the rope to go inside. "You... May visit whenever you want..." She spoke to the male. "Be nice to have company once and a while..." The tone in her voice was a bit worry, as if a sense of knowledge he would most likely not visit the cafe again. She when inside and saw the tip. Going over, she frown at the amount there was. "I could buy enough to get help for father... But... Who would take in a normal male, let alone be pay by the sick man's daughter?... This corrupted desire of power has destroy much..." She carefully put the tip into a piggy bank, frowning. "Father's tough... He'll live pass the illness... Then he can help around with the cafe..." She spoke to herself, only those without friends would speak to themselves... But, she heard footsteps outside.

A female fox, whose fur was golden orange with gray eyes. She carried a hammer on her back as she walks up to a Cafe. "Ah, a place to eat- er, it may look run now. I assume the owner hasn't be able to get around to fixing it properly..." She open the door to see Venus. "Huh?"

Venus stare right into the female's grey eyes. ".... H-Hello..." She whispered quietly, ears flatten a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:01 pm

"?..."the male looked to the 'boys' and then around on the rooftops before walking to the front edge and jumping down.his gaze looked back through the cafe windows as he walked to carry on.the way she spoke to him before,even to his hard heart was able to touch it,he justt made a face of distaste as he stopped few feet away from the building.'dang girl,if anything she has the power to lay a guilt trip on men like me.'he thought to himself,looking to the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Venus gave Lucy some food.
Lucy was grinning. "So... We're the same..."
Venus was confuse, looking to Lucy. "What do you mean? You don't seem like the one to-"
Lucy covered venus' mouth. "shhh...." She then whispered. "I lied about myself... Yet, you let all this happen to you!?"

Venus frown. "Miss... This is a life I was given, I am willing to accept what fate gives me... However... It is lonely here..."
Lucy frown, nodding as she finished eating. "Anyway, thanks for the food." She smirks, placing five dollars down on the table and gets out of the doors of the cafe and close it behind her before going into an alleyway. "Hm... What to do... This town is SO boring!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:09 pm

his ear flicked as he heard her speak."...heh,want excitement eh?."he muttered and jumped back to the rooftops and looked down to find this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Lucy, the female fox with a huge hammer off her back, walked before spotting the same school boys. A sly smirk appear on her lips. "Ah, High school boys, always easy to mess with." She when to them. "Well, hello gentlemen~ what are you two laughing about?"
One of the boys look. "Oh, there's this normal freak known as Venus, yea, we just made her almost fall to her death. Such a weakling! Next, we'll go into her house tonight and steal what we can." A smirk appear on his lips.

Lucy blinked. "Sneak in to someone's worthless home and steal? How lame can you get?"
The boys suddenly growled, but Lucy smirks. "What do you fight me? I'm sure it's more fun than going to a worthless nobody!"
Suddenly a brawl was going on- but Lucy was swing the huge hammer with no problem, causing the boys to slam into the walls of buildings. "Hmph, no fun." She growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:18 pm

he jumped and landed behind her."ah~.well maybe you'll have more fun with me."he smirked looking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Lucy turn around, glancing to him- she smirks. "Ah, more powerful than these jokers..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:26 pm

"course i am,those are just a bunch of kids."he looked at her hammer and was about to chuckle abit."hmh~."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Lucy smirks, but her ears twitched. "?" She glance behind her- seeing a riot going on. "Huh... I didn't know they did riots..." She mutter to herself, before glancing to him. "We'll start this later..." With that, she ran toward the busy streets.

Venus could be seen outside her cafe/home... What was going on? Why were there so many people in the streets, breaking everything and threatening each other. Her sick father came out with a shotgun, standing next to his daughter... The two didn't even speak, as Venus watched in horror...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:31 pm

"?..rioting already?well that was earlier than expected."he walked to go see the current damage as he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Some homes were set on fire and blood just cover the streets.
Lucy was forced to protect herself, since she was a female and many males try to grab her. She, however, successful got them all off of her- however, she notice the cafe being the last target of this riot.

Venus was scared, going behind her farther as he blows out a machine gun in his other had. "Don't step any closer, you power hungry monsters." The male growled, even through he was sick- and it was noticeable, he wasn't going down without a fight. "Venus, hide!"

Venus ran into the house, vanishing off into her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:24 pm

"well what a sight,all these weaklings fighting over something stupid."he smirked standing in the middle of it all."should i help them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum