Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

character question list

+8
Uncanny-Illustrator
Spekkal
Electrisa
ShadlineTheWolf
lady-tragedy
Caliburn
Angered-Fluff
Cyril Wer Kaldra
12 posters

Go down

character question list Empty character question list

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:26 pm

This applies more to authors with a large number of characters they
write about, but it can also be used with any sort of canon characters
for situational topics. So much time has passed that I have forgotten
entirely the source, but it works something like this:
List any ten
characters in the ten spaces below. None of the spaces are
gender-specific and if you run into a pronoun in a question that's
incorrect, feel free to change it.

After (and only
after) you have picked these characters, answer the questions listed in
the spoiler tags below. Remember, don't change the character order
once you see the list; it's not necessarily meant to be in your comfort
zone. For that matter, though, while I ask that you answer all the
questions...if you have no idea how to answer, just say so. I did too
when I first did this. When you do this, please make it a response on
this topic and enclose the response in spoiler tags to conserve space.
It helps us get some insight into who your characters are, or at least
how you think of inter-character (and character-author) relations.

Questions in spoiler. Do not open before having picked your chars.
Spoiler:
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

character question list Empty Re: character question list

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:47 pm

1.Flame
2.Cinder
3.Roxia
4.Alexander
5.Cheyenne
6.Ankh
7.Amber
8.Claw
9.Goo
10.E.D.

-4 invites 3 to have dinner at his/her house. What happens?
They chat,eat, and play video games.
-9 tries to get 5 to go to a strip club. How?
By telling her its an ice cream shop XD
-If you had to sleep over at either 8's or 1's house, who would it be?
Claw becuase he is less likely to pull tricks on me while I sleep >.>'
-2 and 7 are making out and 10 walks in. What happens?
E.D Would just slowly back out, and the couple wouldn't notice a thing.
-1 and 2 are making out and 9 happens to come by. What happens?
First off, That would be hilarious, and second, Goo would be 'o.o Da faq?' And then takes a picture to show them later for blackmail.Becuase '1' took his weapons.
-4 jumps you in a dark alley way. Who (of the other nine characters) comes to save you?
[i]Roxia, but she can kick some ass XD

-3 has to marry 8, 4, or 9. Who will he/she choose?
Alexander becuase they are technically not related, and he's the only one she knows.
-7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5. What is it?
HER GUMMY BEARS!
-1 starts a cooking show. 15 minutes later what happens?
There is food everywhere, and she was shown nothing but how to make 1,000 dishes in 15 minutes.
-1 and 9 are locked in a closet. What happens?
Flame makes Goo go under the door and unlock the door, or she would kick the door open, simple as that.
-10 and 7 have been locked in a room. What are they doing?
E.D is in the corner, keeping calm by looking at his wide collection of names he has killed to fufill contracts.
-Everybody is invited to 2 and 10's wedding except 8. How does he/she react?
HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE!
-1 is late for 2's and 10's wedding. What happens? And why was he/she late?
She hides in the last rows.She was late because some guy was going off about how he didn't get invited.
-2 and 6 are dancing. What happens when 4 sees them?
Alex would go,'Why da faq is Cinder dancing with a leopard?' Then he goes to find Flame to figure out who this person is.
-5 throws a pear at 1. What happens?
Flame catches pear in mouth, and eats it. Simple.
-Everybody gangs up on 3. Does 3 have a chance in hell?
-3- Nope, Not a chance...
-Everyone goes after 10. Does he/she have a chance?
Oh yeah, He can kick everyone's ass. Oh the upsides of Shadow Blades. =3
-Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Yush, However hot I wanna make him~
-What is the reason that you want to kill 5?
=.= She took my cookies damnit...
-What's the worst thing that can happen to 1?
Hmm...Lose Void or Spectre XD
-You and 2 team up in something. What is that something?
Pranking Flame XD
-What would happen if 3 laughed at 5?
Cheyenne would go hide in an alley and cry, meanie Rox
-What would happen if 1 went on a shopping spree with 6?
Ankh would find out how dress badass and sexy all in one day!
-What would happen if 1 and 2 fell in love!?
...Mutant...Babies...I swear there can be two generations of Bro/Sis relationship!
-What would happen if 6 got snowed in at 5's house?
Ankh would be swapping stories with Cheyenne on their terrible lives. Cheyenne would win and get a hug.
-What would 5 do if snowed in at 7's house?
Hide in a corner and hopeshe has no intention of dress-up the little lion.
-What would 3 do if he found out he was in 5's body?
Freak the freak out!!!
-Do you recall any fics (fanfics) about 9?
Nope, but now I have ideas~
-What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 8 kissing?
Take pictures and send to 1 with message.'WTF?!?'
-Could you see 5 and 3 as a pairing?
Heheheh...I mean, Nopenopenopenope....><
-If 9 was looking for a mate, would they choose 6 or 4?
[i]Alex because they could be the perfect changing couple XD

-Could you see 1 and 10 fighting over 7?
Nope, not for a looong time, Flame isn't a big fan of small kitties.
-What would happen if 7 walked in on 5 and 10 making out?
Amber:D'awww that's adorable! E.D:*growls* Amber: Flees*
-Would 4 rather make out with 8 or slap 3?
Slap Roxy, there is no way in hell he would kiss Claw! And he would slap her lightly.
-If 8 walks into 10's room while he/she is changing, what would happen?
R.I.P- Here lies Claw, He didn't care until his ass was kicked to Oblivion by a Shadow Blade...
-8 and 9 get on TV. Why?
Because the discovery channel got bored and decided to interview on the life of a honey badger and whatever Goo felt like being that day.
-9 and 10 get married and 8 and 2 are late for the wedding. What do they do?
R.I.P- Here lies Claw (Again) and Cinder
-9 murders 2's best friend. What does 2 do for revenge?
Get a vacuum cleaner with acid. >=3
-5 and 9 end up drunk at your house. What do you do?
Punish Goo for taking Chey to that strip club.Vacuum Cleaner time!
-Have you ever written about Six/Eight?
Nope, probably should...
-Is 9 a major character?
Nope...
-Do 1 and 3 make a good couple?
Oh HELL no, but if Roxy was older....Then yeah...
-Who would 3 jump in the way of a bullet for?
Flame of course, she did raise her after all...
-Three/Two or Three/One?
Hmm Rox/Cinder would look adorable actually XD
-Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Five/Ten 100%! XD I have to admit that would look adorable,like Roxy going out with Spectre For those who can't picture it
-What is a good shipping name for a 4 and 9 pairing?
Ever-Changing Love
-What is a good shipping name for a 2 and 7 pairing?
Hot cat! (XD I know I know it sucks)
-Suggest a title for a Seven/Ten hurt/comfort short story?
Nope, becuase that would never happen! (Do you have a heart after all?) Damnit...>.>'
-Do you draw or write 8?
More draw because Claw is actually quite fun to draw 'cause he has a mohawk XD
-Would you write a short story about Nine/Four/Five?
If that all paired probably not, that would be quite confusing... [i]
-If you wrote a One/Six/Nine short story, what would the warning be?
[i] Warning! There is- Use of Alchohal, Sexual themes, and many, many cuss words...

-4, 10, 5, and 6 are invited to 7's home for a party. What happens?
Alex would chat with Cheyenne, Ankh would be by the snack table, and E.D would be bored out of his mind, eventually hooking up with Chey. (Poor Student XD)
-10 has a birthday, and invites 2, 7, 6, and 9 to his party. What kind of chaos ensues?
Wait...E.D has a birthday?!? And remembered?!? Oh, there would be alot of chaos...
-5 and 7 go to a day camp. What happens?
Cheyenne shall come home safe and unharmed. Amber, however, Is not a big fan of camp, so you can imagine what happens to this city kitty.
-What do you think of Four/Three? Obviously Three/One surpasses it.
[i] It's kinda cute. Of Course it surpasses it!

-2 is in love with 4 and confesses. How does 4 respond?
Alex: O.o Moooooom? Has Cinder been drinking again?!?
-10 hates you. Why?
Because I made him a Shadow Blade...And I took his cookies >=3
-2 and 6 are fighting. What do you do?
Get the popcorn and see who wins.
-5 turns invisible. What does she do to you?
Nothing. Cheyenne would panic because she thinks she's dead and now a ghost.
-6 loses his memory. You have to give her a new memory. What do you say to him?
Go make me a samich, Maid.
-9 is going through a tough break up. How do you cheer it up?
Throw it into a bar and leave it at that...
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed May 29, 2013 2:44 pm

1. Samuel McLinden
2. Nathan "Darkness" Archimedes
3. Doctor Charles Metallic
4. Mark Shane
5. Bow Tik Zephil
6. Captain Jonathan "Crazy" McKenzie
7. Zakhaev "Reaper" Vibius
8. Nikolai "Spectre" Sajadev
9. Inferno Renzal
10. Flood The Raccoon

Spoiler:
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Wed May 29, 2013 4:15 pm

1. Geof Striker
2. Holly Celestar
3. Eon Amris
4. Fyirri Temora
5. Rash
6. Toxic Vermonde
7. Seth Striker
8. May Striker
9. Amya Softpaw
10. Wick

4 invites 3 to have dinner at his/her house. What happens?Fyirri invites Eon to her house for dinner. However unlikely that is, they will probably end up at each others throats before the night is out. Eon would get annoyed with her accent and general rude attitude and lack of ettiquette and Fyirri would react acordingly

9 tries to get 5 to go to a strip club. How?Concidering Amya nor Rash would actualy really know what a stripclub is I guess Amya would think it seems like a nice enough place and simply drag Rash there Neutral

If you had to sleep over at either 8's or 1's house, who would it be?May hands down :I Geof is scary and his younger brother even more so. Also Mays mother makes some kick ass cookies Neutral

2 and 7 are making out and 10 walks in. What happens?Holly and Seth making out. Now there's something very unlikely concidering Seths gay as can be. Wick doesn't really know either of them though so I guess she'd be emberased and attempt to flee while Holly smug faces and Seth is generall disgusted with the entire situation (he probably lost a bet or something)

1 and 2 are making out and 9 happens to come by. What happens?Geof and Hollly are making out. Well I guess they'll both be emberased at being caught at that, things get awkward and Amya gets generaly confused because wasnt mister Geof with someone else. Holly will yell she regrets nothing and float into the sun :> the end

4 jumps you in a dark alley way. Who (of the other nine characters) comes to save you?I get jumped by a tiny knife wielding fennec Neutral I think its safe to say Rash will rescue me cause he has this white knight complex... my other characters wouldn't give a flip except maybe amya or wick

3 has to marry 8, 4, or 9. Who will he/she choose?Eon has to marry May, Fyirri or Amya. Well he'd probably not want to marry any of them since he already has a significant other, but for the sake of the question. Probably Fyirri since the other two are jailbait Neutral and then he will commit suicide... the end..

7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5. What is it?Seth kidnaps Holly and demands something from Rash. Well, I think it is safe to say that Seth demands Rash to save him from the devil woman because kidnapping her was a bad idea and she just won't leave or stop hitting on his employees.

1 starts a cooking show. 15 minutes later what happens?Everything burns! the eggs are splattered against the ceiling, the camera crew is dead as is the audience. The decor is speckled in blood and geof is wheeping over his failed brownies :I

1 and 9 are locked in a closet. What happens?Awkward moments happen as Amya tries to get him to explain about the making out with holly thing and geof desperately bangs on the door for someone to let him out before he kills her :>

10 and 7 have been locked in a room. What are they doing?Wick and Seth are locked in a room together. Well they'd probably work together to try and escape that situation much to the disgust of both parties.

Everybody is invited to 2 and 10's wedding except 8. How does he/she react?May isn't invited to Holly and Wicks wedding. Well she doesn't know either of them so I dont think she's too upset about not being invited. She has better things to do.

1 is late for 2's and 10's wedding. What happens? And why was he/she late?Geof is late for the wedding. Holly throws a tantrum at him and geof gets annoyed because really the whole thing couldn't have been true cause this is all way to ridiculous.

2 and 6 are dancing. What happens when 4 sees them?Holly and Toxic are dancing. Fyirri sees them, puts on her pokerface and skedaddles before Holly sees her and tries to talk to her cause she aint dealing with that shit.

5 throws a pear at 1. What happens?Rash throws a pear at Geof and ends up getting ripped to shreds because really like Geof needed another reason to rip him to shreds other then him dating his daughter.

Everybody gangs up on 3. Does 3 have a chance in hell?Oh Eon has quite good chance, he'll just pop their eardrums with a shreek and flee to the safety of his cult.

Everyone goes after 10. Does he/she have a chance?Lolnope, not really, sure she'd be able to take out about half of them but shes not very powerful :>

Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?Well hot isn't exactly the word I'd use.. more like pretty. But most male roleplayers think she's hot :I so I guess Fyirri is to hot to trot?

What is the reason that you want to kill 5?B-but I don't wan to kill Rash at ll!

What's the worst thing that can happen to 1?Shattering his crystal :> I'm looking at you ace

You and 2 team up in something. What is that something?
Me and Holly teaming up for something.... then it's probably tormenting some poor character of mine :I and they will be in hell...

What would happen if 3 laughed at 5?Rashy would be sad and confused because he doesn't even know Eon and appearantly he's being made fun of

What would happen if 1 went on a shopping spree with 6?Toxic would make Geof pay for everything and go all out. Then Geof would murder him quietly in an alley :>

What would happen if 1 and 2 fell in love!?If Geof and Holly would fall in love it'd be the apocalypse. Gods help us if they reproduced. I can only imagine the hellspawn thatd create. Also Bain would get pissy :>

What would happen if 6 got snowed in at 5's house?If Toxic got snowed in at Rash house he would have to listen to rash's amazed ranting and rambling about the pretty cold white stuff. Also he'd starve cause rash eats next to noting :>

What would 5 do if snowed in at 7's house?Play run from the mad hedgehog and androids before you get turned into the next dead body to be dumped

What would 3 do if he found out he was in 5's body?Eon would feel very very tall in Rash's body and delightfully adapt to his preffered and home environment :> he'd probably run around for a bit before realising he wants to return to his old body and prepare a blood magic ritual :>

Do you recall any fics (fanfics) about 9?No I never made a fanfic for Amya D|

What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 8 kissing?Seth walks in on Holly and May kissing. He will express his extreme disgust at the matter and ask what the fuck is wrong with holly and tell her to get her hormones under control GURL.

Could you see 5 and 3 as a pairing?Lolnope :> Eon has a partner and I will ship them into infinity

If 9 was looking for a mate, would they choose 6 or 4?Amya is looking for a mate and has to pick between Toxic and Fyirri. She'd probably pick Toxic on grounds of being straight and Fyirri being kind of scary.

Could you see 1 and 10 fighting over 7?Geof and Wick fighting over Seth. Well if they were fighting over who gets to kick his ass then yes I can see them fighting over Seth

What would happen if 7 walked in on 5 and 10 making out?Seth walks in on Rash and Wick making out and gets pretty annoyed because how many frigging times is he going to walk in on people snogging?

Would 4 rather make out with 8 or slap 3?Fyirri would not make out with a little kid, but she'd gladly slap Eon :>

If 8 walks into 10's room while he/she is changing, what would happen?Wick would blink at May and ask if she needed anything. may would jealously stare at Wicks chest and awkward would ensue.

8 and 9 get on TV. Why?Amya and May are on TV, Probably they didn't come home for a few days and their parents gave off an amber alert.

9 and 10 get married and 8 and 2 are late for the wedding. What do they do?Amya and Wick are getting married and May and Holly are late for the wedding. May will probably whine untill Holly goes and makes some god do some wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff to make them in time... or something :I

9 murders 2's best friend. What does 2 do for revenge?So Amya kills Geof, Which is very very very impossible.. but I gues Holly woul be to Stupified to do any retaliating.

5 and 9 end up drunk at your house. What do you do?Wonder how the hell Rash and Amya got their hands on alcohol and probably tuck them in and let them sleep it off.

Have you ever written about Six/Eight?Only roleplay wise

Is 9 a major character?Amya isnt a major character, but she's not exactly a minor or cameo... she's something in the middle XD

Do 1 and 3 make a good couple?Geof and Eon making a good couple. Even though I like the irony there.. I'm going to go with no...

Who would 3 jump in the way of a bullet for?For Ace, hands down

Three/Two or Three/One?Eon/Holly, He's got a thing for winged cats ok? :I

Five/Nine or Five/Ten?Rash/Amya then, mostly because of these questions making them rather aderpable together

What is a good shipping name for a 4 and 9 pairing?Fya :>

What is a good shipping name for a 2 and 7 pairing?Hoth Neutral I regret nothing

Suggest a title for a Seven/Ten hurt/comfort short story?Help in unlikely places

Do you draw or write 8?I draw all of my characters at least once :>

Would you write a short story about Nine/Four/Five?No, mostly because Amya, Fyirri and Rash really don't have anything to do with eachother :I

If you wrote a One/Six/Nine short story, what would the warning be?Blood, Gore, Violence and Mature Language :I

4, 10, 5, and 6 are invited to 7's home for a party. What happens?Its a trap and now Seth has them right where he wants them for his experiment! Toxic is in on the plot as Seth hired him :> weee

10 has a birthday, and invites 2, 7, 6, and 9 to his party. What kind of chaos ensues?Holly picks a fight with Seth, Seth tries to get Toxic on his side but yeah no way is Toxic pissing off the angel partly responsiblefor him being alive and Amya asks Wick why on earth she invited these people.

5 and 7 go to a day camp. What happens?Antinopod season is open and Seth is going to do him some Rash hunting :I

What do you think of Four/Three? Obviously Three/One surpasses it.er I don't see Fyirri/Eon happening any time soon. But Eon/Geof is even more unlikely :I

2 is in love with 4 and confesses. How does 4 respond?Holly confesses to love Fyirri. Fyirri knew she was nuts but the crazy cat probably really lost her marbles this time :I Fyirri fled the battle

10 hates you. Why?Because I made Pestilence get all the marv snuggles :>

2 and 6 are fighting. What do you do?I let them :I no way am I getting between Holly and Toxic

5 turns invisible. What does he do to you?Rash isn't very creative, so he'd probably try to spook me

6 loses his memory. You have to give him a new memory. What do you say to him?You are the son of a powerful man and with your memory loss have lost your ability to use you powers! go forth and ask yo daddy to train you!

9 is going through a tough break up. How do you cheer her up?Give her loads of snuggles :>
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:25 am

Since I'm mixing all of my characters (original and fan characters) then I will be placing them in one form: human. This will probably help some confusion.

1. Ambala (Mist)
2. Mandy
3. Stella
4. Solita
5. Kimmy
6. Coda
7. Blood
8. Strike
9. Maroon
10. Hypnos

Five females and five males. Now let's see how this goes.

Spoiler:
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:58 pm

So I got bored

1. Electrisa
2. Boy/Alpha
3. Flixter
4. Adelaire
5. Moonlight Shadow
6. Renart

And then turns out that I have more characters than just these 7 (including Nordi)

7. Ernest
8. Eleonora
9. Nordi
10. Splinter

--

Derp:
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:26 pm

oops doing this again because development + new charas + it was fun okay + IT DESERVES TO LIVE COME ON PEEPS

1. Electrisa the demonhog ('course)
2. Riley the tiger
3. Ernest Jr the angelwolf
4. Maia the demonbat
5. Phoenix the vampire-echidna
6. Alpha the catmadillo
7. Flixter the patagonian mara
8. Makduf the armadillo
9. Ernest the angelwolf
10. Viscon the demonbat

let's goooo:

OKAY
NOW IT'S YOUR TURN PEOPLE
pls:c
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:51 am

1. Boa
2. Gueton Versil
3. Kal Maykaul
4. Greyson Smith
5. Wicked Diez
6. Celene
7. Lady
8. Zankh
9. Bafalaut-Versil
10. Jescoe Murphus

Spoiler:
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Because Elec forced told me to do this.
1. Pavor Baggio
2. Herodus 'Hero' Mero
3. Richard 'Dick' Johnson
4. Virus
5. Atlanta Ros
6. Snowflake
7. Karma
8. Axel Therash
9. Skelter
10. Adamas Kamillik

Spoiler:
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Dione Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:16 pm

I think it's about time I jump on this bandwagon! ...even though this bandwagon has been stationary for a long time now 8D

Okay!

1. Dione Captor
2. Felicia Sule
3. Ira Wright
4. Aleksandra Zima
5. Cayenne Moreno
6. Dimitri Decarabia
7. Takeshi Yoshida
8. Vivien Douglas
9. Sarah Kershaw
10. Emes Fade

AA?:
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:34 am

Wow, this is amayzing and I would love to try this.

Problem is, I need more OCs...
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:20 pm

1) Spark/Kurrin
2) Revanna
3) Elizabeth