Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle?

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle? - Page 30 Empty Re: the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:33 am

she smiled and finished,then smirk."good."she put the stuff away.

vi looked at them."..."

"?..now where did you go?"

Back to top Go down

the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle? - Page 30 Empty Re: the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle?

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:37 am

something started to lift Terri From underneith her

Cyrus Smiled before sighing. "I was going to end UP having to tell Isis anyway... But i hoped she would have better control than that."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:42 am

"you still confuse me,i cant provide much for you.and im aware you put so much of yourself in me but...why love?when the only thing i can do is follow programming."she looked at him.

"!?."she looked down in the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:45 am

"How Do you think i Programmed you? as someone who follows just Protocal, or did i actually Programm you with a Will to chose what you follow?" Cyrus asked a smile on his face. "I tried to Make you Feel Less Like a Droid and More Like a Natural Person."

Noz Lifted her up on his shoulders smirking "who wins now sweetpea"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:53 am

"ill have to get use to it then,because i may know the diffrences of before and now but i feel not very diffrent.or maybe im not catching on to them yet...looking back at how i was before i do see you made what i wanted a reality.i thank you for that."she smiled and looked away.

"...dang..."vi muttered.

a small undertow current pulled him under and had terri fall into the water,she just surfaced and smiled."i dont know you tell me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:59 am

Noz Came Up "that was you wasn't it"

Cyrus smiled. "i'm guessing the Upgrades are moving slow in integrating with your Systems. But in time you'll Feel Different. But... for what i managed to do. i don't Need thanks..." he said. "just seeing you is all i need"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:03 am

"again very flattering~."^¯^′she walked.

"..."vi took a seat.

"maybe~."she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:06 am

Noz Grinned Grabbing her before putting her back on his Shoulders only to drop her back down.

Cyrus Smiled. Getting Up walking over to his deskchair. "hey vi. you think she'll get it in time? do you actually think it'll work?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:18 am

"ah!."she smiled falling back,resurfacing to laugh.

"?..well im not 100% sure but i think it will.how long itll take i dont know.but really i start to wonder.if it doesnt work and she doesnt have the feelings for you,would you just change that and make her feel them?make it so shell love you back in that case?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Cyrus sighed. "i don't Want to force her to Love me... that would be wrong"

Noz Laughed Smiling. "i call that even"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:52 am

"i know that.i was just wondering."she glanced at isis.

"fine,we're even then."she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:34 am

Noz Chuckled. as he moved to her. kissing her before vanishing under the watter

Cyrus Sighed "however Even if she doesn't have feelings for me... i'll try and help her experience what she wants" He looked to Isis. "she should be calm now.... Wow judging by the reading's i'm getting, that Jealousy was mostly demonic induced."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:58 am

"no kidding..wait...what is she part demon too?"

"what are you doing~?"she looked down into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 am

"She's Full Demon... Azrael's Cousin." Cyrus said

he suddenly appeared Surfing a wave not far from her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:12 am

she looked at him."how'd he?...mhmh~."she smiled and watched him.

"i..didnt know that."she blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:22 am

"like Az she never shows it much" Cyrus said.

isis started to stir. 'oh my head"

Noz Grinned. As he jumped Back in the water Next to her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:25 am

she put her arms around him."i didnt see that comming."

"?...oh your awake.need an ice pack?"she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:34 am

Isis growled a Brick of Ice appeared in her hands. "i won't hesitate Vi" she said Before Placing the Brink against her head. ""oh God Cyrus did i do that?" she said Pointing to his shoulder.

Cyrus Sighed nodding. "its only a scratch Issy."

Noz grinned. "well it took a while to figure out how to get the wave."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:38 am

"which..."she looked up at him."how did you?"

"geez,chill would ya?"she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:45 am

"Easier said than done Vi... Azrael Has Better control of his demon form than i do" She said

"i used Liger Form on that Island over there. I used the High Rocks and some of My strength to cause a wave"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:52 am

"huh..well it was cool to see."she smiled.

"well i didnt know that."she got up and stretched."your not gonna try and kill him anymore right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:54 am

Isis Sighed. "no... "

Noz Smiled kissing her cheek. as he started to get out. "i need to get some eatss if you want to join"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:57 am

"..of course!."she followed him.

"..is that a 'no i wont be trying to kill him again'or a 'no i may just so stick around and be ready to hit me upside the head again'?"she smirked and walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:04 am

"if anyone's getting Smacked its you Violet. or did you forget who's Planing your weding?" Isis said smirking

Cyrus Chuckled.

Noz walked over to the snack Bar. "can i get a Vanilla Icecream and... What would you like Sweetheart?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:08 am

"!oh uhm,strawberry."she smiled.

"i didnt forget.i just wanted to have abit of fun~.see ya tomorrow then."she walked out heading back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next