Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle?

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle? - Page 40 Empty Re: the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:48 am

"...they sound like good traits and actions,but i dont find him very trustworthy."

"well i could help ya,but i dunno."

Back to top Go down

the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle? - Page 40 Empty Re: the Perfect wedding? Or Deadly Battle?

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am

"well Help would Be Nice" leo said

'i know why' She thought. "ya There are some things about him that seem untrustworthy but he's a good Guy"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:59 am

"..well,my opinion is watch your back around with him,who knows when he'll decided to turn on ya."

"but it would make your search too easy...eh,fine."he had it spead out clean for him with just a flick of his wrist."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:01 am

Leo llooked "oh hey there it is" he said smiled. "thanks, i rather not have your girlfriend kill me"

Isis Nodded Sighing "alright"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:09 am

"now,lets get this over with,not fond of people touching me..."

"ahi!?"he was abit thrown off."nothings official like that!gosh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:12 am

Leo Chuckled. "judging By your Reaction Your either Nervous about it or Embaressed."

Isis Smiled. "alright Just tell them how to Have it and I'll wait out here"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:15 am

"fine fine."she went ahead to do so.

"..."he corrected his stance to be more formal."thats nonsence,im not nervous nor embarrassed..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:17 am

Isis waited outside. For if vi Lost her temper she would like to be the farthest thing from the Bride

Leo Smirked. "you can't hid it from mme Now Zeke"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:23 am

"maybe so but there are other things i can hide."he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:26 am

"cyrus Could you wait Outside" leo said not taking his eyes off Zeke

Cyrus nodded walking out

"so when were you going to tell us your Master Plan? or were you thinking on waiting until our trust for you was Zero"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:39 am

"i hadnt intended to breathe one word,but plans change.im not a man who is good,nor evil,i go for the side i think is right,and once i think otherwise i go to the other.besides there are two paths for us to take,one gets rid of greed for good the other leaves him be and ruins the world,it all depends on how you all decide to use me in this,the only one who can go to greeds side while helping you all."he sat in mid air."yet i still hold alot more information from you all and just relay the same words over and over..."then looked at leo,a dark look on his face."tho in a way,these future events,your lives and greed's all in the palm of my hand.Maybe im not one to trust in some manner,but i keep my word to friends."he was smiling,nearly grinning as he sat up straight,his steel grey,cold eyes looking at leo's."now you have a wedding today,so best not waste your time on me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:42 am

"I'm just Making sure Every threat is Terminated Beofre the wedding." leo said. "But I'll Trust you as Long as Isis Does."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:46 am

"well,i guess that means you'll trust for a long time.but i wont ruin a wedding..."he looked down abit bothered as he stood and walked."have fun all the while...savor every good moment to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:49 am

Leo looked to him. "your Afriad if we make a mistake you might lose your own life in the process?"

Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:00 am

he chuckled and stopped,turning to face him."no,nothing like that.your current situation,being married to a girl named violet,i had that once myself a few years back,im 35 in reality,but magic users dont age past 27.anyway,a week before we were due to marry,i had gotten her pregnant also,and she got killed....right infront of me.i remember it too well,and i just went on to assend in classes of magic to get my mind off it.But again,you shouldnt be late,ill leave you be."he seem to just push the emotions of grief aside and kept a smile as he spoke,but it was clear to some that he grieved heavily.he turned to walk and let leo be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:02 am

leo started to get ready. 'you shoulld tell Isis about it. she's lost her far share since her parents were killed ten years ago'

-------

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1463
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40