Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 4 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:12 am

He nodded,hugging her

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 4 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:25 am

LEo walked and started to hit the bag

Leona smiled but yawned a Bit.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:33 am

she looked at him.'~...'/'should i have even said i played piano?...ehh,probably not..'/she sighed and walked to have a shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:34 am

'hey you said it not me' He said Mentally Before following her
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:41 am

'eheh..let my gaurd down again.ya i guess so.'she grabbed some clean clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 am

Leo Raised an eyebrow. "sometimes i don't believe its your defences that are the problem. "He said smirking Grabbing some cloths for himself.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:53 am

'ehehheh...believe that if you want.'she walked in and turned the water on,and getting unclothed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:56 am

He Smirked As he followed her in unclothed. Checking out her body before blushing. 'damn why am i blushing i've seen her like this before so why am i getting nervous all of a sudden' he thought.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:04 am

she stepped into the way of the water and got all wet.'~'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:06 am

he walked in grabbing the soap. before kissing her. smiling.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:07 am

"Tired,kitten?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:08 am

she smiled and looked at him.'still nervous?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:13 am

Leo Tenced. "how did you..."

Leona Smiled "ya a little"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:14 am

'its how your feeling around me,i can kinda feel the energy ive been around you so much.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:18 am

He smiled"laying down"its been a tiring day...let's go on to bed..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:20 am

as soon as they hit the bed LEona hugged him nuzzling into him smiling.

"well Alright... What am i feeling Now" he said smirking Looking her up and down.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:23 am

'pfff..your admiring my body~.'she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:26 am

He smiled,kissing her"night kitten"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:46 am

"Night Hansome" she said Starting to fall asleep

"i want to do more than just Look" he said smirking.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:48 am

He smiled,nodding off,his head next to hers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:52 am

'do you now~.'she turned to him and put her arms around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:53 am

LEo Grinned Beofre kissing her Holding her closer.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:54 am

she kissed him back,and few times on his neck.'~.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:58 am

he Smiled Kissing her and softly on her neck. "Shall we?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:59 am

'alright~.'shesmirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next