Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 2 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:56 am

"Maybe, But the the case that just hit my head is making my judgement kinda fuzzy" he said it felt like the room was spining.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join - Page 2 Empty Re: last Man Standing: Nitro Lucipher's Stand (anyone can Join

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 am

she went and begun picking things up.'want me to help you get to the bed?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:11 am

He Shook his head around. his Vision cleared. "no i'm good." he said putting case on the bed before helping to clean up
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:15 am

'hmh.'she smiled putting things away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:22 am

When they finished Leo went to the case. "its been two Years and i haven't touched this think Since jr. High school"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:25 am

He turned"y-yeah!that's it!must of been In plain sight the whole time..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:27 am

'what is it?'she looked over his shoulder at the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:45 am

leo Opened the case. it was black Guitar. "i haven't played it at least two years"

Leona smiled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:48 am

she smiled.'really now,i didnt know you played guitar.'then looked at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:51 am

He took the necklace,rubbing the skull with his thumb"thanks..."he put it on,happy it was around his neck.if she hadn't noticed,whenever he was worried or nervous he would reach to tyhe spot the skull now hung.he kissed her softly,smilimg" think we cam go now...will you be taking rhe locket?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:00 am

"no i'm gonna leave it." she said

"Um, Me and Noz Use to Play together." Leo said.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:03 am

He nodded,though swipped it when she wasn't looking.he nodded ti the door,picking up his guitar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:03 am

'hmh~..are you still any good at playing?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:25 am

Leo Grabbed a Necklace from around his Neck. he ripped it off he smiled. for if you noticed the pendent was a Silver guitar Pick. he Picked up the guitar and Started Playing IF everyone cared By Nickleback. He smiled glad he still knew how

Leona grinned. "i was hoping to leave it since it was your adoptive mother's But I guess you have another idea"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:07 pm

she smiled and listend.'~..'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:37 pm

He grinned"I do....just give me some time..."he then did something h had been meaning to try.his demon form apeared In his mind,eberyrhing else vanishing.the demon was locking her out

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Leona Smirked "ok"

LEo Finished Smiling "yep still got it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:07 pm

He smiled,his qings forming"ready to get out of here?"

Will you be making another thread,or will we be continuing on this one?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 pm

we're keeping it going)

Leona Smiled. "Ready when you are Baby"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:24 pm

He smiled,icking her up and taking off,the guitar cas In his grip.he was having a better time than he had thought,and he showed it,giving a quick spin In flight

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 pm

"Whoa!" Leona said Holding on to him tightly.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:52 pm

He smiled"sorry!just got a gpod buzz going...maybe I should show you waht it feels like to be In a free fall..."he grinned,heading towards the maw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:56 pm

'ya,your pretty good.'she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Leo Blushed a little Rubbing the back of his neck

Leona GUlped. pulling herself closer to him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:20 pm

she got up.'i hope you'll play more often,its nice to hear.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next