Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADVENTURE! :D (1x1 human RP)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ADVENTURE! :D (1x1 human RP) - Page 3 Empty Re: ADVENTURE! :D (1x1 human RP)

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Brady spotted a small hole on the area of the hidden door and put the key in and turned it the door opened revealing a large room that actually had lights, dim lights, but it had lights. "So what do want us to do now, George?" Brady yelled up at the ceiling with anger, he was sick of these dark rooms and wanted something of importance to happen.

"Well I was thinking you guys would take a bit longer to find the door... so now I think I'll have you guys get to what I've wanted this whole time. I want you to feel fear like never before. This whole place is a test of your mental strength!" George said leaning against the wall behind the boys. When he was done he turned into a black liquid that fell through the cracks in the old wooden floor.

This terrified Brady to a great extent, he didn't want to face any of his fears. He happened to be afraid of many dark and terrifying things...
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Linx jumped when he saw Geroge, and groaned at the sight of the old man. Would he ever leave the two alone. He said nothing while the old man spoke, but was uneasy when he turned into black liquid.

"Should we... go through the door, then?" he asked uncertainly, staring at the door with an uneasy expression. He really didn't want to go in there...
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:25 pm

"I don't see another way out, so I guess we have to..." Brady said regretting coming to the forest at all.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Linx nodded and bravely took a step towards the door. He took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. His hands were shaking, and his eyes were screwed shut.
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Inside of the next room was something that made Brady scream like a little man-baby. There was a clown sitting in a baby carriage eating a lollipop, it looked up at Brady and smiled, "Want to play a game?"

Okay, so Brady's worst fear is clowns... not really dark but to some people, terrifying. He also didn't like lollipops or vintage baby carriages because of an incident when he was a child, but that's a story for another time!

"NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONOOOOOOOOooooOOOooooOOOOoooOOOoooOOooo!!!! LINX!! HELP M-M-M-M-MEEEEE!!!" Brady screamed as he jumped into Linx's arms clutching his shirt to stay in them. "MAKE IT GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Brady yelled pathetically.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Linx was laughing so hard at the sight of the clown in a baby carriage eating a lollipop. He was crying amusing tears, and those tears were laughing.

"R-really?" he asked Brady while clutching a stitch in his side from laughing so much. "THIS is your fear?" And he started laughing uncontrollably once more.
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:13 pm

"YES! MAKE IT GO AWAY-HAY-HAY!!!" Brady screamed frantically, he was actually crying now. "LINX! MAKE THE CLOWN GO AWAY! PLEASEEEEEE! MAKE IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" Brady yelled, now pulling on Linx's pant legs like a small child at a store. He then proceeded to lay on the ground in the fetal position crying heavily every so often whispering to himself that it would be okay and that clowns, carriages, and lollipops can't hurt him. Then the clown and carriage moved forward and Brady crawled across the floor screaming, "I DON'T WANNA PLAY A GAME, MR.CLOWN! GO AWAY!! I DON'T WANNA!!!!" It was quite a sight to see.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Linx rolled his eyes at Brady's childish manner after he recovered from his laughing fit. he gentle, yet firmly, kicked the other boy out of his way. He walked over to the clown in the carriage and stared at it for a moment. He liked clowns. A lot. "Mr. Clown, could you scram? We're sort of on an epic quest here, and you're making my friend act like the two-year old he is."
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 pm

The clown quickly turned his head over to Linx, "Why dear child, I would never harm your friend psychically, only mentally!" The clown laughed then turned to Brady who was sitting with his back against the wall with his eyes wide, he had quit screaming and crying but now he was paralyzed with fear.

The clown jumped from the carriage onto Brady, who was still unable to move. The harmless looking clown stared deep into Brady's wide eyes full of despair and fear. The clown then opened it's own mouth with it's hands to an inhuman extent and the skin of the clown fell to the ground revealing George.

"You are a big baby, I tell you what! Wow-ee! Linx, your friend is one of the biggest babies I have ever had the pleasure of tormenting!" George laughed. Brady sat motionless and unable to speak. He was no longer scared though, now anger filled him and he sat there glaring at the old man wanting nothing more than to hurt him in every way possible. But he refrained from doing so for some odd reason.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Linx could help but laugh when he realized that it was just George. Of course, he was a little irked that the old man was still following them.

But, hey, that episode Brady had was quite hilarious! "I know, right," he responded to George's statement of Brady being a baby. He was grinning, though, to show his pal that he hadn't meant it.
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:43 am

Brady got up and off of the ground and went over to Linx and crossed his arms, "I'm sick of this and I want to leave. NOW."

"Well why would you want to do such a thing?" George asked as the lights suddenly turned on revealing that they were in a large white room.

"You're torturing us! Well so far mainly just me... but you still are! Stop it and let us leave!" Brady demanded.

"Okay you can both leave... but not before Linx has faced his fear!" George said with an evil laugh. "It is right in the next room, boys." George finished then he snapped his fingers and again the lights were out.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:24 am

Linx's eye twitched at the thought of facing his fear. But he wasn't a pansy (lol, yeah right) like Brady. So he was going to take it like a MAN!

He walked over to the next door bravely. "Shall I go in first, or you?"
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:32 am

Brady smiled and simply said, "you."
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:36 am

Linx shrugged his shoulders, but frowned a little as he slowly opened the door. He gasped at what he saw, but entered the room anyway. There was a giant hand in the middle of the room that was ticking up from the floor like a tree. The veins in it's wrist were clearly exposed through the skin. And the hand was twitching. There were also pickles everywhere.
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:40 am

Brady looked at the (insert really scary food that i don't like the name of at all here) and screamed, he had no idea that both of them were scared of those. Although he was confused about the giant hand...

( @♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ WHY YOU PUT ((insert really scary food that i don't like the name of at all here)) IN THE RP? :'( GOSH I'M SCARED OF THOSE... I don't even like the word!!! )
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:42 am

Linx covered his eyes with his hands, but couldn't help but peak through his fingers. Already he was feeling sick to his stomach. He leaned over and puked up all of his breakfast.
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:51 am

"OH GOD ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Brady yelled as he ran over to help Linx, "George, stop! You're seriously making Linx sick!" Brady pleaded.

All of the things disappeared and George reappeared, "You only lasted 3 minutes... shame..." he said whilst looking at a stopwatch. "You should really try harder to overcome these fears, guys. I'm trying to help you by defeating these fears!"

"Well maybe we don't want to defeat them! Or maybe we just aren't ready to. Ever think of that?" Brady defended.

"Hmm... I have, but I think it better for you to defeat them, what do you think Linx?" George replied.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:38 am

Linx was shivering from head to foot, and he keeled over with nausea once more. Vomit now covered a large area of the floor.

He was glad when the horrifying things in the room disappeared, but was irritated to see George again. He vomited once more when thoughts of veins and pickles floated back to mind. "That's a horrible idea," he snapped to the old man when he recovered.
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:43 am

"Well, then. What would you like to do then?" George asked Linx, "besides leaving, that is." he added with a sinister smile.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:11 am

Linx thought this over when he felt much better than what he did a few moments prior. "Maybe we could fight something, or go on an adventure. That'd be sort of cool..."
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:42 am

"I suppose so... Alright a fight it is. But I get to decide what you have to fight!" George exclaimed.

"Aw man, really? You get to choose? Why can't we?" Brady complained.

"Because I said so!" said George with stuck his tongue out like a small child.

Brady crossed his arms and pouted. He wanted to decide what to fight against.

George stood thinking for a few minutes when suddenly a look of sinister joy grew upon his face, "I've got it!" He exclaimed. "You will fight a monster! A horrible, a gruesome, an evil monster!" He laughed wildly like someone had just told him the funniest joke in the whole galaxy, and as soon as it started, it stopped. He looked at Brady and Linx with a very serious expression, "A monster created from your fears."

Brady stared at the old man with his jaw dropped, how could he expect them to fight a monster like that?
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:46 am

Linx's eye twitched again. A monster... created on their fears? Oh dear God have mercy on their souls!

"Alright. Let's get this over with," he muttered resentfully. There was obviously no way of getting out of it anyways.
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Brady looked over at Linx in shock, "You're okay with this?!?" He snapped.

"Excellent, one fear-based monster coming up!" George said as he turned and vanished into the darkness.

A small growling noise erupted from afar and caught Brady's attention, "This is going to suck." He mumbled as he pulled a sword out of his old black backpack.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫ Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Linx jumped at the sound of the monster's sounds. He didn't have anything really to defend himself with, and that thing sounded way too close for comfort.
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
♫The_Eternal_Lullaby♫
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A_fuzzy_bunny Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:33 am

A 20 foot tall mass of Brady and Linx's fears hobbled over into the light of their flashlights and screeched loudly. Brady's knees felt weak but he tried to maintain his composure, "don't freak out, don't freak out, don't freak out" he whispered repeatedly to himself. "This is just like any other monster you've fought," Brady thought reassuringly, "you can do this."

Brady charged at the monster, sword in the air. He cut off one of the arms with large deep blue veins in one swift swipe of the sword. The arm fell to the ground and as it impacted it turned to black dust.
A_fuzzy_bunny
A_fuzzy_bunny
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next