.:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

.:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:56 pm

As the title says,i'll be putting whatever art i draw up.I'm open for requests anytime.



if you have a request:


Name of character:
Reference picture:
platform:(3ds drawn or paper)
other:


Last edited by Turboshaw on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:39 pm




Galaxy,my oldest kept character.this was done on the 15th of april.






I'm a pony fan,this was drawn around the 7th.My pony charater,Solarflare.






my most recent pic,of Zane.second oldest of my group.





and novas,truely my youngest.


Last edited by Turboshaw on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:30 am

ewe All of them look amazing!!! <3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:19 am




eue

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:22 am

Cute!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:22 am

Name of character: Mia the Yorkie
Reference picture: https://s3.amazonaws.com/colorslive/png/1008439-JBtdjjje7j2QnLNr.png
platform:(3ds drawn or paper) witch ever is easier for you ewe
other: she's 6 xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:17 am




requested by slade,hope you like.^^'

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:03 pm

she so pretty! Awesome!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:30 pm




requested by anti gravity.hope you like!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:33 pm

awwww! So cute! Awesome job! I love how you drew her! Thank you!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Slade22082 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:03 am

Turboshaw wrote:


requested by slade,hope you like.^^'

Oh my gawd!!!!!!!! She's Beautiful!!!!! THANK CHU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Death is only the beginning
avatar
Slade22082
Basic Member
Basic Member

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Emerald Coast Police Department

Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:14 am

Name of character: Sonic.EXE
Reference picture: Click click!
platform:(3ds drawn or paper) Whatever's easier for you.
other: This picture was made on a previous account, in which I deleted(name was Hydreigon). eWe Sexy .EXE is sexy :3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:44 am

Sonic.EXE wrote:Name of character: Sonic.EXE
Reference picture: Click click!
platform:(3ds drawn or paper) Whatever's easier for you.
other: This picture was made on a previous account, in which I deleted(name was Hydreigon). eWe Sexy .EXE is sexy :3



alright! ill get started soon!.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:54 am

Great. :) Take as much time as you need.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Name of character: HeartBreaker (I was thinking about this -w-)
Reference picture:

HeartBreaker 1

Heartbreaker 2

platform: Either is fine -w-
other: Hm... Nothing really XD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:53 pm

right,ill get on that soon!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Turboshaw wrote:right,ill get on that soon!
Alright ^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Fri May 03, 2013 12:33 am

Sonic.EXE wrote:Name of character: Sonic.EXE
Reference picture: Click click!
platform:(3ds drawn or paper) Whatever's easier for you.
other: This picture was made on a previous account, in which I deleted(name was Hydreigon). eWe Sexy .EXE is sexy :3






well there ya go.e3eim not very proud of it..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Fri May 03, 2013 1:40 am

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:Name of character: HeartBreaker (I was thinking about this -w-)
Reference picture:

HeartBreaker 1

Heartbreaker 2

platform: Either is fine -w-
other: Hm... Nothing really XD









there you are! done!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Fri May 03, 2013 1:42 am

Turboshaw wrote:









there you are! done!

Yay ^^ Through, a slight warning XD The mane/tail strips that are red, are bright than her pelt XD Just so you know ^^ But, other then that, she's very lovely >w< Oh, and your missing some markings near her eyes -w-

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Fri May 03, 2013 1:45 am

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:
Turboshaw wrote:









there you are! done!
Yay ^^ Through, a slight warning XD The mane/tail strips that are red, are bright than her pelt XD Just so you know ^^ But, other then that, she's very lovely >w< Oh, and your missing some markings near her eyes -w-



e3e i didnt see them! gosh my bad! thats a first i screwed up that much on a request....course the constant coughing ive been doing doesnt help.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Fri May 03, 2013 1:48 am

Turboshaw wrote:
§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:
Turboshaw wrote:









there you are! done!
Yay ^^ Through, a slight warning XD The mane/tail strips that are red, are bright than her pelt XD Just so you know ^^ But, other then that, she's very lovely >w< Oh, and your missing some markings near her eyes -w-



e3e i didnt see them! gosh my bad! thats a first i screwed up that much on a request....course the constant coughing ive been doing doesnt help.
It's fine ^^ The drawings I gave you didn't show much of the markings around her eyes XD So, that part is my fault.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Fri May 03, 2013 1:49 am

oh okay.e3e still feel stupid for missing them!im such a perfectionist sometimes!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Fri May 03, 2013 1:50 am

Turboshaw wrote:oh okay.e3e still feel stupid for missing them!im such a perfectionist sometimes!
XD I hear ya, I do the same ^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Guest on Sun May 05, 2013 9:14 pm







i did an expiriment,to see how others and myself would think of about the old style i use to draw in long ago...ouo what do you think?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: .:~ Turbo's Art Junkyard ~:.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum