Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED Empty ±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:02 am

I, Y-Tiger/Doom, shall take requests in this Art Thread.
Only one at a time, and I will put names in a list and what you wanted me to draw. There are many things I can/will try/been trying opinions for you! The price for some of these arts? Ohhhh, another type of Art of the same thing :3 No worries, some will be free~

♥ Sonic characters ♥
[Drawn on paper]
Chibi [not colored] - free
Chibi [Color, no lightning or shading] - 1 chibi drawing of one of my sonic characters [Doesn't matter if it's color or not, but it has to be hand drawn on paper Very Happy]
Head[down to shoulders/neck] {color or not} - Free
Head down to waist[including or not including hands/ color or not] - 1 head down to waist drawing of one of my own Sonic characters [color or not, doesn't matter. Has to be hand drawn.]
Full body [colored or not] - Full body drawing of one of my sonic characters [color or not, has to be hand drawn]
Chao [Not color] - Free
Chao [Color] - One chao drawing of one of my sonic characters [color or not, has to be hand drawn]
wereform [not color] - Erm... Free, why not
Wereform [color] - Has to draw Yellowtiger or Ebony in their wereforms[ their the only ones with those forms XD, color or not, has to be hand drawn]
Couple [Not color, head down to neck, doing anything] - Free
Couple [Color, head down to neck, doing anything] - Free[Surprised? Very Happy]
Couple [Not color, head down to waist, doing anything{BUT naughty stuff -w-}] - Give me a drawing of one of my couples head to neck [color or not, has to be drawn by hand]
Couple [colored, head down to waist, doing anything {BUT naughty stuff -w-}] - Give me a drawing of one of my couples, head to waist [Color or not, has to be drawn by hand.]
Couple full body [Color or not, doing anything {BUT naughty stuff}] - Give me a drawing of one of my couples, full body [Color or not, has to be hand drawn]

[Digital art]
Chibi [not colored] - free
Chibi [Color, no lightning or shading] - 1 chibi drawing of one of my sonic characters [Doesn't matter if it's color or not, but it has to be digital]
Head[down to shoulders/neck] {color or not} - Free
Head down to waist[including or not including hands/ color or not] - 1 head down to waist drawing of one of my own Sonic characters [color or not, doesn't matter. Has to be digital.]
Full body [colored or not] - Full body drawing of one of my sonic characters [color or not, has to be digital]
Chao [Not color] - Free
Chao [Color] - One chao drawing of one of my sonic characters [color or not, has to be digital]
wereform [not color] - Free
Wereform [color] - Has to draw Yellowtiger or Ebony in their wereforms[ their the only ones with those forms XD, color or not, has to be digital]
Couple [Not color, head down to neck, doing anything] - Free
Couple [Color, head down to neck, doing anything] - Free[Surprised? Very Happy]
Couple [Not color, head down to waist, doing anything{BUT naughty stuff -w-}] - Give me a drawing of one of my couples head to neck [color or not, has to be digital]
Couple [colored, head down to waist, doing anything {BUT naughty stuff -w-}] - Give me a drawing of one of my couples, head to waist [Color or not, has to be digital]
Couple full body [Color or not, doing anything {BUT naughty stuff}] - Give me a drawing of one of my couples, full body [Color or not, has to be digital]

Post 1/6

Y-Tiger/Doom

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED Empty Re: ±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:09 am

☼Cats[Any kind]☼

[Drawn on paper]
Head [Not color] - Free
full body [not color] - Free
Full body with wings [not color] - free
Couple, full body/head [not color] - free
Head [color] - Pick one of my characters to draw{Head}, has to be drawn by hand. Color or not.
Full body [color] - Pick one of my characters to draw{Full body}, has to be drawn by hand. Color or not.
Full body with wings [color] -Pick one of my characters to draw[full body and has wings... I don't know, if you can't find anything then just full body], has to be drawn by hand. Color or not.
Couple, full body/head [color] - Pick one of my couples to draw[couple fully body or head], has to be drawn by hand. Color or not.

Digital
Head [Not color] - Free
full body [not color] - Free
Full body with wings [not color] - free
Couple, full body/head [not color] - free
Head [color] - Pick one of my characters to draw{Head}, has to be Digital. Color or not.
Full body [color] - Pick one of my characters to draw{Full body}, has to be Digital. Color or not.
Full body with wings [color] -Pick one of my characters to draw[full body and has wings... I don't know, if you can't find anything then just full body], has to be Digital. Color or not.
Couple, full body/head [color] - Pick one of my couples to draw[couple fully body or head], has to be Digital. Color or not.

Post 2/6

Y-Tiger/Doom

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED Empty Re: ±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:18 am

► Wolves/dogs[will Try] ◄
[drawn on paper]
Wolf/dog head [not color] - Free
wolf/dog full body [ not color] - free
wolf/dog full body with wings [not color] - free
wolf/dog couples [not color] - Free
Wolf/dog head [ color] - one of my wolf characters[head], color or not, has to be drawn by hand.
wolf/dog full body [ color] - one of my wolf characters[full body], color or not, has to be drawn by hand.
wolf/dog full body with wings [ color] - free [cause I really don't have winged wolves/dogs XD]
wolf/dog couples [color] - one of my wolf couple, color or not, has to be drawn by hand.

[No digital]

Post 3/6

Y-Tiger/doom

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:23 am

☺ Humans [ Any kind] ☻
[Drawn on paper]
Head [ not color] -free
Full body [not color] - free
Couples [not color] - free
Head [ not color] -one of my human characters[head], color or not, has to be hand drawn
Full body [not color] - one of my human characters[full body], color or not, has to be hand drawn
Couples [not color] - two of my human characters together[ doesn't matter], color or not, has to be hand drawn

[no digital]

Post 4/6
Y-Tiger/Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:33 am

♪ Dragons [Will try] ♫
[Drawn on Paper]
Head [Not color] - Free
fully body[Not color] - Free

Post 5/6

Y-Tiger/Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:38 am

§ Form §

Username -
Section -
*sub section - [Drawn on paper or digital]
Character -
Picture -
[only for couples] Mate picture -
Others -

---
List
1.Aqua The wolf Done

Post 6/6

Y-Tiger/Doom

Last edited by §♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:45 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:30 am

Username - xMusicLov3rX
Section - Full body?
*sub section - Paper
Character - Aqua
Picture - https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/25qy6hy.jpg
Others -

^^ nope it's not to soon, lol. if anything needs fix fill free to tell me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:33 am

xMusicLov3rX wrote:Username - xMusicLov3rX
Section - Full body?
*sub section - Paper
Character - Aqua
Picture - https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/25qy6hy.jpg
Others -

^^ nope it's not to soon, lol. if anything needs fix fill free to tell me!

Alright .w. I'll get to drawing it tomorrow [If I'm not fully coughing a lung...]

Y-Tiger/Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:03 am

Finished

±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED AquaRequest1_zps06ddf5eb

Y-Tiger/Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:46 pm

§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:
Finished

±~Y-Tiger/Doom's Request Art thread~± CLOSED AquaRequest1_zps06ddf5eb

Y-Tiger/Doom

o-o whoa!!! I love it!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:01 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:

Glad you love it .w.

Y-Tiger/Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:02 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:

Glad you love it .w.

Y-Tiger/Doom

okay! Who would you like me to draw?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:08 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:

I don't really care who, you pick XD
Y-Tiger/Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:10 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:

I don't really care who, you pick XD
Y-Tiger/Doom

xD Alright! You got a picture of Banie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:12 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:

xD Alright! You got a picture of Banie?

Close as I can get to a full body.

https://2img.net/h/i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n506/SilverStarLeaderOfLightningClan/Bainethehedgehog-yay-.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Okay! That's fine! What are her shoes like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:21 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:Okay! That's fine! What are her shoes like?
Erm, she doesn't wear any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Okay! I',l get right on it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:16 pm

i'm done with your request I just gotta upload it! Hope you like them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:26 pm

xMusicLov3rX wrote:i'm done with your request I just gotta upload it! Hope you like them!
Alright, I'll look .w.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:36 am

i guess I'll do this again. ^w^' you don't have to, but I feel bad no one else has did this, cause your a GREAT Artist.

Username -xMusicLov3rX
Section - Full body { Sonic
*sub section - either or .: You picK :.
Character - Samurai
Picture - https://s3.amazonaws.com/colorslive/png/882752-8ptgiHNoal2mc6ti.png
Others - .: This doesn't exactly go here but I don't know where to add it at :. Could you give her a new hair style or look? ^w^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:38 am

xMusicLov3rX wrote:i guess I'll do this again. ^w^' you don't have to, but I feel bad no one else has did this, cause your a GREAT Artist.

Username -xMusicLov3rX
Character - Samurai
Others - .: This doesn't exactly go here but I don't know where to add it at :. Could you give her a new hair style or look? ^w^

Accepted, I'll see what I can do with what time I have :3 I'll do it by picture before doing it by Digital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:40 am

xMusicLov3rX wrote:i guess I'll do this again. ^w^' you don't have to, but I feel bad no one else has did this, cause your a GREAT Artist.

Username -xMusicLov3rX
Character - Samurai

Accepted, I'll see what I can do with what time I have :3 I'll do it by picture before doing it by Digital.

Okay! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Username -xMusicLov3rX
Character - Samurai

Question: What animal is Samurai? :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:19 pm

ewe hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next