Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haos, Guardian Of the Shrines of Gaia{post Sonic Unleashed Rp}

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Haos, Guardian Of the Shrines of Gaia{post Sonic Unleashed Rp} - Page 2 Empty Re: Haos, Guardian Of the Shrines of Gaia{post Sonic Unleashed Rp}

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:11 am

Cyril perks up his ears,glancing at Flame. He goes wideeyed,backing away even faster now
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Haos, Guardian Of the Shrines of Gaia{post Sonic Unleashed Rp} - Page 2 Empty Re: Haos, Guardian Of the Shrines of Gaia{post Sonic Unleashed Rp}

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:14 am

Haos appeared in front of him. and grabbed his tails.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:16 am

Cyril yelps loudly,trying to pull his tails free. His behaviour makes it quite obvious that pulling his tails hurts him a lot
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:19 am

Haos was angryas he threw him by flame.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:25 am

Cyril yelps as he is thrown down. He quickly tries getting up,looking for a way out
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:35 am

"Heyheyhey Calm down..."Flame helps him up gently.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:37 am

Haos sighed. he was a Little Iffy after recent attacks from the Man with many machines.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:42 am

cyril hides behind Flame and looks up at the one who threw him down ,cursing his luck for only being three feet tall and forcing him to strain his neck to look at the golden fox
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:44 am

Flame chuckles nervously."^^' "
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:50 am

"Kid don't try sneaking inn here." he said "i hhave enoough on my plate with some old man called Eggman trying to defile these temples."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:55 am

Cyril remains quiet and hidden behind Flame. He carefully looks up at the other two,not really sure wether to speak or to keep quiet
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:12 am

"He's uh, older than me, actually..."Flame's ears faltten as she sidesteps, tired of being a sheild.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:25 am

"Still." Haos sighed. "ii'm sorry Eggman has been keeping me on end"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:53 am

Cyril quietly stands up,looking at the other fox
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:26 pm

A poof of smoke suddenly appeared behind Haos. The smoke took the form of a Mobian, and then after a brief few seconds, it revealed Spectre. "...How priceless... you are stuck guarding these temples for your whole life, and are put on edge by an over fifty overlander with dreams of building a theme park." He would have spat on the floor if it wasn't for his mask. "Oh look... I am almost inside the temple already." Spectre teased. Obviously he wasn't in the best moods himself.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:09 pm

''Oh great...'' Cyril mutters as he looks at Spectre. ''Not this guy...''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:34 pm

"spectre, Don't Push Me!' haos snarled turning to Him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Spectre narrowed his eyes at Cyril. "...I will deal with YOU another time." He then turned his head slowly, irritably so, to Haos. "..." He would have smirked like a bitch if he didn't have an order to not show emotion. "Or... what?" He asked. Oh, he went there. He went there.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:42 pm

''Normally i would call you a coward but since that would be a waste of time i think i'll just keep quiet and watch you two argue'' Cyril retorts,yawning
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:49 pm

Haos Growled. Realizing Spectre seemed to want to start a fight. "Hmph, Maybe another time. I have better things to do than deal with Demons"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Spectre threw a hellforge steel dagger directly at Cyril. If it was to hit, it would burn fur and skin badly. He looked at Haos after. "Oh, yes. Forgive me, oh great Haos." He said with spite. "I forgot that you like to be alone your entire life pointlessly guarding a shrine. Rather..." He twirled another dagger. "...Sad, if you ask me." He then glared into Haos' eyes. "And before you call that idiotic fame whoring hunter, Azrael, I am not in the slightest afraid of him." He coughed, before getting in Haos' face. "He is a disgrace~ And the eighteen strongest demon and the worst demon hunter Mobius has ever seen." He looked at Flame, and said through 'mind speech', if you like: 'I apologize, but I am really sick of everyone associated with that backstabbing degenerate!'
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Haos Growled. as he Shot the dagger headed for Cyril. "Spectre.... I suggest you Leave Before you turn to Ashes on the floor."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Spectre forced a laugh. "Oh, come on! You are as bad at thinking as you are at guarding, I can control all of the elements, fire being my strongest element. And I make my exits by burning to ash, so... yes... confirm that pathetic knowledge of yours before you speak to me in such a tone." Oooooh, Spectre was mad. For no reason it seemed?
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:53 pm

"what crawled Up your ass thiss Morning Spectre!" Haos snapped.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Cyril yelps as Spectre throws a dagger at him,closing his eyes in anticipation of it hitting him but nothing happens. He opens his eyes to see what happened.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next