Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school years

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

High school years - Page 3 Empty Re: High school years

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:53 pm

she tapped the desk,,and looked at him. "There's just something about him though...if you won't help... I'll just separate them.~" she smiled and laughed, getting up.

she blushed, "d-doom." She giggled abit, and hugged him, sitting on his lap. "Thank you so much," she laid her forehead on his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Scythe suddenly grab her wist, his eyes glowing. "Sit..." He hissed, the glasses having fallen off. He didn't see please suddenly- as if something was really off as he glared coldly at her.

Doom smiles at Karkarina sweetly, hugging her close before kissing Karkarina's forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:58 pm

She smiled, and laid her head under his chin, and began doing the work for both of them. "hmh~" she pulled her hair to the side, and wrote.

The fox yanked her wrist away. "Get off." She walked, closeing the class room door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Doom smiles and point out any mistakes.

Scythe cursed slightly to himself. He was Hungry and angry at the sometime. 'I need to warn Doom...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:01 pm

"So...when's lunch?" Hurry asked. "You can head out now, if you like." "Wowee!! Thanks so much!" Hurry's happiness was just about to explode as he grabbed Knuckles' hand in a hurry and rushed to the lunchroom.

When drug to the lunchroom by Hurry, sure, Knuckles was left in surprise. He looked at the lunch menu for today's school day. "Oh boy...my favorite..." he murmured as he advanced the lunch line to grab his favorite meals. He was a little hungry, of course.

Hurry grabbed his lunch and ate it quickly, waiting for Knuckles to arrive.He was probably hungry, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:03 pm

she just giggled and erased the mistakes and changed them to the correct answers, and laid back against him, and continue to do the work. She turned her head to where should could looked at him,,and kissed his cheek, and went back to working on the paper.

The fox smiled and wrote a note and put it into Kakarna's locker, then thought. She walked to Dooms locker, and left a note that had hearts and things in it,,and hung it in his locker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Scythe left the classroom, which confuse Doom slightly, but doom pushed the thought away, as he kept helping Karkarina- smiling sweetly

Scythe gave a low growl when he found the fox. "You..." He didn't sound at all happy as he marched up to her. "I'll make your life a living hell if you destroy what Doom had finally gain over these course of years." he had suddenly grab the fox's shoulder and slam her into the locker, his glasses were in the jacket as his amber eyes were more sharper in appearances than normal. "You haven't been there when Doom was nothing more than an anti-social creature who gave every female the understanding of a real gentlemen. Doom would always skip one class to be outside of the school and stare up at the sky in lost of thought, time and area. I hope you get to see him turn into something you didn't want." He let go of the fox. "And I will be laughing at you from the shadow." He hissed before marching toward the lunchroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:15 pm

she looked at him, and rolled her eyes and continued to write, then put it in Doom's locker then walked to there class Rooms. "Hey, guys, your know it's time for luch right~ first you might wanna go drop you guys stuff off at the lockers~" she walked on, going to Doom's locker and hiding in the girls bathroom.

kakarina pricked her ears. "Yeah, okay!" She got up,,and looked at Doom. "I'll mean you at your locker, then we go to lunch, your locker's closer to it." She picked her stuff up,,and out the chairs back,,and walked to her locker. She opened it as the note feel down, and she put her stuff up, and picked the note up and read. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Doom didn't like where this was going, he got up out of his sit, about to step out but got stop by scythe. Doom was confuse before Scythe whispered to him. Doom seem scared suddenly. "Karkarina." He whispered dropping his stuff in Scythe's hand and running off to find Karkarina. He was worry, scared, frighten... Like he would lost the most important thing in his left and not be able to get it back.

Scythe glared at the fox, before mouthing 'You'll regret it...' and going off to Doom's locker and opening doom's locker and taking the door out before doom would be able to get the chance to read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:22 pm

While lunch was going on, the two chatted about what they learned today and how school's been going for them, and, uh... other things that shouldn't be there. Just no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:25 pm

She stood there and read. "Hmm.." She looked at Doom, and pricked her ears. "W-why you running?" She placed her hands on his shoulder, to calm and relax him. "S-slow down."

The fox snarled and grow stomping off to the outside,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Doom was panting, worry, he hugs Karkarina. "I-I was told by Scythe that someone was trying to break us up..." Her whispered, ears flatten as he was still trembling.

Scythe had put doom's stuff away, having token out the picture the fox drawing of Doom and the note. He closed the locker door after grabbing Reading, Math and P.E stuff for Doom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:31 pm

She hugged him. "No one could ever do that Doom." She kissed his nose. "Let's just go have lunch together.~" she took his hand and walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Doom relax, smiling sweetly at Karkarina, happy to hear that as he hold her hand. "I had Scythe go and grab my next period stuff... So, let's go to where my locker is, I told him I'll be meeting him to get my stuff."

Scythe waited, only to spot the two. He sighed lucky to know they two were still together. "Here, Doom." He mutter, giving Doom his stuff before walking off the lunchroom ahead of the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:39 pm

She nodded and smiled, "okay." She walked, and took some of his stuff. "Here, I'll help carry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Doom smiles sweetly at Karkarina. "Thank you, sweetie." Kisses her forehead as they get into the lunchroom and get a table for only him and her.

Scythe was really just searching for a table to be alone mainly. He spotted an empty table that was close to a red echidna and what seem to be the Echidna's buddy as Scythe just sat down at the table. He didn't eat at lunch, something about him was different as he put on the glasses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:43 pm

The two continued to chat, but Hurry soon realized-- it was time to go. He and Knuckles made their way to their next class-- Math.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:47 pm

The red fox glared at Doom and Kakarina.

Kakarina smiled and pulled a chair out for him, then walked and sat down on her,,and looked at him, smiling.

the red fox was whispering to someone, and they bith nodded at each other.

A girl walked over to Kakarina and starts talking to her like anyone would of. Her and Kakarina had a talk for a few mintues, then when Cinnamon walked over and 'accenidently' bumped into the girl. The food went all over Kakarina.

She just pricked her ears and quickly stood up, looking at her, clothes. The lunch room started laughing. She sat back down in her chair, and rubbed her face, trying to ignore the laughing, and humination.

The fox smirked and walked on out of the lunch room, and went to her locker, humming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Doom gasped, going to Karkarina. "Come on, Karkarina. Do you want me to drive you home so you can clean up and get some new clothes?" He had picking up a clean napkin and started cleaning Karkarina's face and hands.

Scythe narrowed his eyes before looking to doom. "I'll make sure you and Karkarina get your stuff. I don't have anymore classes after lunch." He spoke after going to Doom and Karkarina.
Doom blinked, but nodded. "Thank you... Erm... Scythe..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:55 pm

She sighed, and laughed a bit. "I'm fine. I go home, I'm stay home." She got some napkins and tried to get the food of her clothes. "You go ahead and eat." She kissed his cheek, and sat down, cleaning her shirt,

The fox was smiling, looking at them. "~.." She thought. {alright~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Doom frown, but sat closer to Karkarina."I won't eat an lest you do, Karkarina."

Scythe sighed, having a sweatdrop. This was always the case, or that's what Scythe always seem to come across. "Karkarina, I believe you should get some new clothes on, just for the fact that I know someone planned such thing." He looks to Karkarina. "I rather don't want Doom to turn into what he was before he met you..." Scythe blinked, having stated that boldly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:02 pm

She sighed. "Alright." She got up and walked out of the lunch room, and walked for her locker.

The fox growled and looked at Kakarina and followed,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Doom tenses, follow after Karkarina, only quicker than the fox- in fact, he didn't notice the fox at all. He got to Karkarina, smiling. "Here, I'll drive you home and we can eat lunch at your place." He smiles sweetly at Karkarina.

Scythe started to walk to Doom's math class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:12 pm

She smiled and held his hand. "Okay, I just need to get a few things from my locker." She walked to her locker and opened it. She got her book bag, and put her homework down into it, and grabbed her phone and keys to her house. "Alright, I'm ready~" she held his hand.

The fox stomped her foot,,and glared at them. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Doom smiles sweetly, nodding. "Let's go, Scythe will be getting the rest of my homework." He happily walks with Karkarina to the parking lot, where his old trunk was.

Scythe smirks, watching the scene before walking into the math class and going to the Math teacher. He spoke to the Math teacher before gaining Doom's homework.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next