Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school years

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

High school years - Page 2 Empty Re: High school years

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Doom had finished sending glares at Scythe and was waiting for the bell to ring so that he could go to second period, which was science- luckily Scythe would have Math in second period.

Scythe was waiting, since him and his rival were done with their works in silent glares. "..." He stares at the clock, waiting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Oh wow, silly me, I poofed.)

Jeff was sitting in Mobian history, bored as all hell. The teacher was rambling on and on about the great Robotnik war. "...And as you can see by this diagram, the Doctor's plan was foiled by.. anyone? anyone?.. Sonic and the Freedom Fighters. Robotnik was eventually overthrown and who took the throne? anyone? Sally Acorn, Sonic's most trusted friend in that time." Ugh, the lesson was so boring he just wanted to sleep. (XD Ferris Bueller for the win! XD)

Mylie was in english, reading Romeo and Juliet, which to her seemed very exciting, while everyone else in her class was bored of it.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:53 pm

the fox walked out and looked at Doom. "Hmh~" she winked at him and walked, to history.

kakarina was walking out, heading for reading, pulling little paper balls out of her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:55 pm

The bell must have rang, or Doom didn't hear it- which was strange. He didn't like how the fox winked at him as he head quickly to find Kakarina. He sighed and help her get the little paper balls out. "I see your heading for Reading, Kakarina. Sadly I have science..."

Scythe just left the history room towards his math class without stopping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Waiting for the bell to ring would be tedious. The friends' classes would be switched from art and music to music and art when second period began. They'd still see each other, though-- they could wave one more time if they wanted. Lucky to see that the classes were next to each other.

When the bell did ring, though, the two stopped to talk to each other for a few minutes when they met each other, and then hurried to their next classes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Kakarina looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, I'm sure we will have at least one class together." She pulled the last few out, and sighed. "...I better get going." She hugged him,,and ran for reading.

the fox smiled at Doom. "hmh~" she closed the door to history, and sat in the seat doom sat in,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:01 pm

(No more text color for me)

Jeff had heard the bell ring, and so did his classmates, and with that he walked to the class that Doom was headed for, and happily for him his teacher was amazing.

Mylie was headed to Study Hall, the only time she got to do her work in school.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Doom smiles lovely at Kakarina before she ran off, he tensed at the feeling of being watched before zooming off to his science class.

Scythe sat in his math class, listening to the teacher.

(Okay Jeff :3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:07 pm

kakarina got to the reading door as the teacher locked it, and started teaching to the class. Kakarina stood there. "...I-I'm late..." She just walked over to a wall and sat down, waiting for the bell.

Cinnamon was drawing doom, while the teacher was teaching. She was been drawing hearts, and put an red X through Kakarina name. "~.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:11 pm

Classes switched. The two friends waved at each other once more, then got to work on what they needed to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:18 pm

Kakarina sat in the hallway getting hungry.

Cinnamon kept drawing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Doom was in Science class, working stuff out and writing down notes. He pulled out a necklace with a heart locket before opening it to have a picture of him and Kakarina. He smiles, closing the heart locket and kissing the top of it lightly. "Karkarina..." He whispered to himself before finishing his work.

Scythe was finished with Math class really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:29 pm

she smiled and put it in her pocket. "I'll give it to Doom at lunch~" she thought.

she sat in the hallway, her legs pulled loser to herself, and covered her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:35 pm

Doom put the heart locket into his pocket. 'I'll give you the gift to you, Karkarina. For no matter what you are the one I love...'

Scythe groan in annoyances, then the bell rang. "Finally!" He got up.

Doom stood up and got out of his classroom quickly, he had English next, which he search with Scythe as well. But, he hurry to see Karkarina. He frown and gone over to Karkarina. "Karkarina..." He was worry for her. "Come on, I'll walk you to your next class."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:42 pm

The two were finished with their classes rather quickly, and Hurry asked his teacher if he could visit Knuckles for a while. Of course, the teacher replied, just don't get into any mischief. Hurry nodded happily, and went to find Knuckles. The echidna was just reading a book, minding his own business. Hurry found Knuckles, and the two talked until third period would come around.

The bell had rung, and the two had walked to their third period class. Ah, finally, a class together. Physical Education, as it seemed. The two met together once more and talked during this time, training together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Jeff and Mylie had the rest of the day together so they both walked to third hour: Computer Applications.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:20 pm

kakarina looked up at him and smiled. "I missed my class... I was too late for reading.." She stood up.

she walked over to doom,,and put the folded paper on his stuff. "See you later~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Doom shivered at the fox's words, before standing closer to Karkarina. "i think she's watching me..." He mutter to Karkarina. Sighing. "I have English, maybe I can get you the stuff that you miss in your reading class?" He smiles sweetly at Karkarina. "Oh, and here." He pulled out the heart locket Necklace." For you."

Scythe was waiting in Math class, wondering if Doom will show up so they could have the rival act again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Kakarina smiled. "I have English to!" She smiled and hugged him, and looked at the necklace. "F-for me?" She gently took it and smiled. "Thank you, Doom." She smiled sweetly back, blushing a little. She kissed his cheek softly. "Let's get going to English."

The fox was a headed for math,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Doom smiles, picking Karkarina up in his arms and quickly got to English class. The teacher didn't seem to complain about Doom carrying Karkarina.

Scythe wasn't shock, but he didn't glare at Doom at all, nor even look at Karkarina- it was the only time him and doom weren't glaring was when Karkarina was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:38 pm

kakarina smiled and blushed a little more. "Y-you didn't need to do that, Doom" she kissed his cheek again, then got out of his arms,,and blinked. "Can you put this necklace on me?" She unclipped it, and held her hair,

the fox sat down and looked at Scythe. "You not like doom?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Doom smiles sweetly at her. "Of course, sweetie." He put the necklace around her neck, smiling sweetly with his gray eyes looking at Karkarina.

Scythe glance to The fox. "Me? Not like Doom? Hmph, no, I don't dislike him. His just a challenge, something to speed up the time and make things wild without having to use fist." He closed his Amber eyes. "However, you'll only fail in getting his love." He open his eyes slightly, glancing to the fox. "I see you work so hard to try and get him to love you over the shy female. However, I only see it in vein. His not like other males, his completely different in fact, that it amuses me how much of a gentlemen he is to never leaving the one he sees as a love, and gaining that love back." He closed his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Computer Applications was next, and the two had that class together as well. They walked to their class and sat at their designated spots, beginning their work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:46 pm

"he needs to freakin' forget about the other girl.. She gets to embarrassed easily." She looked at Scythe. "Hmh... Could you possibly help me out~"

she smiled and looked at him. "Thank you, Sir." She hugged him, thn walked over and grabbed a seat and sat down, holding a chair for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Scythe narrowed his eyes in rather disgust look. "Help you?" He hissed suddenly. "Last thing I need is the Greek Hedgefox trying to kill. No, I refuse." He glared at her. "I'm telling you this one last time, that you should forget about loving the Nerd." He looks away from the fox, something was off about him through. His amber eyes were really normal. 'damn it, I'm hungry...'

Doom smiles and sits down in the chair she was holding for him. he gently took her hand and kiss the top of it with a sweet smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next