Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High school years

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

High school years - Page 8 Empty Re: High school years

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:55 pm

(Well, I do need your reply for Lucy- the roleplay hasn't moved since I've been waiting for you.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:03 pm

(OK...so I need to look for it then.)

( A second later-- found it! :D )

Hurry looked up at the sky. "I-It's morning..." he murmured, then made his way to the school. "I'm gonna be SO tired today..." he muttered.

"Oh. Morning," Knuckles said as he looked up at the sky as well. School would start soon, so he knew he had to hurry. He sprinted, rushed, ran-- whatever he could do to get to the school. He did NOT want to be late today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Lucy watched them run, she frown as she gone over to her home to go and put her stuff away before getting a clear outfit of a yellow shirt with one long sleeve, wearing black pants and her hand-band as she walks out with yellow shoes before running to the school she plan to enter in.

Scythe smiles, sitting up from the bed and just simple get new pants on and his jacket before putting on his glasses.

Doom smiles and hugs Kakarina. "Morning, Kakarina."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:12 pm

she walked out and stretched looking at him. "Hungry~"

Kakarina smiled and laid her head on his.

Back to top Go down

High school years - Page 8 Empty Waving hello sounded so much simpler.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Hurry and Knuckles made it to the school, and they both waved hello tiredly before making their way inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:57 pm

Scythe smiles, nodding. "Yes." He when over to her, smirking as he took the glasses off.

Doom chuckled. "We have to get up, sweetie." He whispered.

Lucy had gone to the front office and talk to them. She gotten her periods. First was choirs, very lovely in her opinion- next would be reading, then history. And, last, P.E... At the moment that is. Lucy started heading for her choir class- she wouldn't be in classes till tomorrow, but was allow to roam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:00 am

kakarina giggled and got up. "I-I know." She walked over and pulled clean clothes out of her closet, and walked to change in the bathroom. A few mi ties later she walked out, and took her dirties and spur them in the washer,

she smiled sweetly and moved her hair out of the way from her neck, and walked closer to him and hugged him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:06 am

Knuckles and Hurry were sitting in their classrooms after some number of hours, but strangely, they both didn't say anything to each other. What could have gone wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:11 am

Lucy had stop in the middle of the hallway, glancing around as she listen to all kind of things going on. "!?"

Doom got dressed before she came out of the bathroom. He smiles at her.

Scythe bites her neck, hugging her close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:13 am

Kakarina smiled at him and walked over and kissed his cheek, hugging him, "hi doom." She whispered, and laid her head on his chest.

she stood there and relaxed smiling. "~.." She stroked his hair. "Feed all you want~"

Back to top Go down

High school years - Page 8 Empty Get it? Board? Bored? Ha! Well, JK. I saw this as I typed this; it cracked me up. ^^

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:26 am

They stared at the board, clearly wanting to find something to do. They had gotten bored by now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:30 am

Lucy ears perked at all the sounds. 'So busy...' She frown, suddenly feeling loneliness biting at her deep down. She sniffled a bit. 'No time to be crying, Lucy. This is, after all, your first time seeing this school. Then tomorrow will be the big day for you... Right?' But, her tears wouldn't let her cheer up as she try to find a near by bathroom- she was lit with tears going down her cheeks.

Doom smiles, hugging her. "Hey Kakarina." He whispered back.

Scythe finished drinking once he was full, he smirks at her. "Better be careful of what you say, love~" He purred those words to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:33 am

"drink away~" she kissed him softly, and stroked his hair, smiling. "Hmh~ it's relaxing to me~"

kakarina smiled and looked at him and took him by the hand and walked down stairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Suddenly, the echidna heard crying- not loud, but silent at first. He got up and began to investigate where the sound was coming from.

Hurry was still sitting there, reading a book. Had school started yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Scythe chuckled. "For now, love, I am full. It's best we get to school."

Doom smiles and walks with her, grabbing his stuff and his trunk keys.

Lucy didn't make it to the female's bathroom before sitting down near it and crying softly into her knees. The feeling of unwanted was coming back to her... And yet she hasn't even gotten to know what others thought of her! How childish of her. She sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:22 pm

she nodded and grabbed her stuff and walked for her car.

Kakarina smiled and grabbed he real and ran,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:14 pm

It wasn't long until Knuckles saw the same wolf-like figure and walked up to her. "Hey...you all right?" he asked, sitting beside her.

Hurry hummed as he drew in his drawing book. Clearly he was bored, and waited for school to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Lucy's ears twitched as she nodded, wiping tears away. "Y-Yea, I'm j-just fine. I-I was just getting e-e-emotional, that's all." She try to give a cheerful smile.

Scythe followed after grabbing his things.

Doom walked with her to the trunk, with that, once him and Kakarina were in and belted as well as their stuff, he started to back out and drive to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Cinnamon smiled at him, and rubbed her neck, then out her stuff in her car and got in, opening his door for him. "You want a ride~"

Kakarina looked at him and smiled. "Thanks Doom~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:31 pm

"Hey, it's okay," the echidna replied, hugging her. "You're gonna be OK."

Hurry's patience was wearing away as he continued to wait for school to start. He was growing tired, and would fall asleep soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Lucy flustered a bit, not cause she had any big feelings for the red echidna-no, it was just nice to have a hug from someone for once as she return the hug. "Thanks." She whispered, smiling.

Scythe grin. "sure." He hoped in.

Doom smiles. "Your welcome, sweetie." He then got into the parking lot of the school and parked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:37 pm

Kakarina smiled and grabbed her stuff. "hmh... Doom, have you ever thought... Um... About... Prom?" She blinked and tipped her head. She blushed a little and closed the door.

She smiled and turned her car on and rice t the school. Few mintues passed and she pulled into the parking lot, and parked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Hurry had fallen asleep by now, probably because of the boredom that had seeped into him.

"Hey, no problem," Knuckles replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Doom blushed a tiny bit. "Haven't really thought about it, but I do keep a check on it." He smiles at Kakarina.

Scythe smirks. "Heh."

Lucy smiles at Knuckles, wiping her tears away finally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Karkarina smiled. "Yeah." She closed the door and walked around and held his hand. "Let's go get breakfast."

She smiled and got out, getting her bag,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next