Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Earth!

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Earth! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Earth!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:11 am

Once Hurry's footprint was identified, he made his way inside of the Guild, once again waving hello to everyone who was there.

Back to top Go down

Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Earth! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Earth!

Post by Spekkal Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:12 pm

"A line?" Vanity gasped, and it was indeed a very audible gasp, as he took a step forward with his little eyes narrowed harshly with the force of one thousand suns. "How dare they! Do they not know who I am? Hmph, no matter, I will give forgiveness this once."

And so the cinccino walked ahead, head held high in the air with a sniff. 'Peasants', he thought as he walked past the line, not even stepping on the grate as he stormed on through, 'Expecting me to wait with them.' The mysterious ghost type behind him continued to drag across the floor, making that slight screeching sound.

"Dooo nooot upssset Massster Vanity," the spiritomb spoke as it followed behind, directed towards those who would dare speak out and complain, "Heee hass more impoortant thingsss to dooo than deeaal with yoouu."

You know, he'd forgotten that there was a dirt path leading into the guild, especially when those little paws of his had to lose grip on his glorious white fur. He looked outright disgusted at the idea of climbing down that ladder. "Eurgh, Ko, do you really expect me to climb down into where filth is waiting?"" The ground below was not the only thing he was referring to. "Go down yourself and fetch only the best jobs."

"And repoort to Masster Moneybaags thaaat you did nooot follow hisss orderssss?"

And so Vanity hobbled down the ladder, squinting his eyes as he did so, trying not to imagine the other filthy paws which had gripped this filthy ladder. Oh Arceus this was absolutely disgusting. Unfortunately he could not go against Papa's wishes.

Both soon arrived, and one clung to his fur as if it were the most glorious of things. Which it was. "I must get a spa treatment after this, Ko. I feel contaminated," he huffed, carefully moving over towards the bulletin board to take a look. Fortunate that the two didn't have to sign up to be an exploration team, really. The first time was the very moment he concluded he was better than everyone else.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Upon entering another wave of Pokemon scattered around the premises talking about missions, strategies, defeats, winnings, money, you name it. There was a concentrated sea over the bulletin board. It'd be hard to get through. Tip walked amoung the Pokemon and frowned. "I'm gonna need a team." The fighting type muttered to himself.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:44 pm

"HA! My turn!" The Absoul happily jumped forward. Few pokemon behind the board gave her a pen and paper with such things like team's name, her personal data, her part-... Ow.
Electra looked around after filling the papers. Chop, to be a full team, she must find a partner. Now she can be only a helper, which comes with other teams to train and help, of course, or just single 'team'. Ugh. She looked around, searching for other single pokemon, then jumped to the Bulletin Board, trying to see something. Fortunately, her long legs and high jumping helped a little - she was able to read some jobs.
But still. "Ugh, I need a frieeend..." Another glance around. Mister Important and his 'body'-guard, Scizor - maybe the only pokemon higher than her, some very interactive Cyndaquil...
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:06 pm

He had finally made it through the line. He took a deep breath, went down the ladder, and looked around a bit. Everyone still kind of looked at him funny with him holding his tail and all. He was probably thinking they were saying "Why is it that someone that shy would want to be an explorer?" But he tried to focus on the task at hand, getting to the bulletin board. It was a challenge, trying to crawl, jump, and even spin, but after making his way through two feet of pokemon, he had signed up.

XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Scizor eventually made it to the top of the line as he cautiously made his way on to the steel grid he waited to hear the oh so familiar voice that every explorer hears "The footprint is Scizors the footprint is Scizors!" He stepped off the grid as he slowly climbed down the ladder hoping not to snap it in half with his massive claws.
As he stepped onto the ground he was given a piece of paper as he couldn't write on it with his claws being pretty big making only scribbles everywhere "..." He had an unamused looked on his face as he tried to keep on writing but eventually snapped the pencil in half with frustration.
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Hurry was busy filling out information so he could become part of an Exploration team. Sure, he took his time, but when he was writing things down, he didn't have time to stop and chat. After a few minutes, Hurry was finished and waited patiently for his approval.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:00 pm

The spiritomb's purple mist lashed out once more in a tendril-like fashion, gripping hold of a mission and bringing it back to the two. As it dissipated, the paper fell to the floor. Vanity leaned over, gripping it in his clean little paws. With it in hand, he began to read it to himself.

'Help us!
We're a new exploration team and we've fallen into a pit-trap in Apple Woods and neither of us can fly! We're stuck on the 10th floor, reward will be given afterwards!
~Poliwag and Torchic'

Wow, what a pathetic team they are. Vanity huffed, pushing the mission paper deep into his white, soft fur. "Right Ko! Shall we head off?" he asked, though both knew that the spiritomb couldn't really argue. Well, she wouldn't. "Let us leave these peasants to fight between themselves."

Last edited by Ultimate Tank on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Rio gave a small frown and took a deep breath as he asked Countless Pokemon to be his partner. It was either "Already got one." Or "I'm waiting for someone." Lonely indeed. Rio sat on a table.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Hurry was still waiting for a Pokémon to join his team; his patience was getting weary, so he started to chat with nearby Pokémon to pass the time. He had already been approved, so Hurry was waiting for one of the Pokémon in the Guild to join his team.

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:51 pm

He grunted slamming down the paper at the desk angry after snapping the pencil in half and sighed calming down. He looked around noticing every pokemon in the room was looking at him as he sat on the bench .
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 am

Zox sat there, stroking his tail waiting for someone to go up to him. He stilled seemed very nervous even though he was absolutely excited
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:45 am

Electra looked around, noticing pokemon sitting in place shyly. What a pathetic place. She made her way to the board by jumping over and on pokemon, then ripped off one job:
'I can not find my son.. He's got lost in Apple Woods around fifth floor while playing with his friend! Both are Wurmples, and both can't fight well! Please, bring them back to me..'

The prize wasn't said, but whatever! The Absoul jumped away, letting other pokemon curse and gather near the board again. Then she packed the mission to her bag and shouted loudly with her strong voice, making her way to exit the Guild. " EVERY, I repeat, EVERY pokemon without hope, strength.. or simply partner can join my Team in any second! The first mission is simple, and it begins NOW. The volunteers, follow! " This should be heard in the whole Guild. Father's gens...
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:22 am

Scizor looked up grunting knowing he needed a friend He got up and quickly walked over and was the first there hovering in front of absoul nodding "I need a partner..." landed both feet on the ground.

Last edited by karmaover9000 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:15 am

"Oh wonderful, more wannabe explorers," Vanity's little eyes looked over the absol... no, absoul, what was even the point in such a pointless change? Such a special special peasant. He scoffed, turning to his partner while adjusting his little bow tie around his neck. "We go."

Ignoring those pokemon behind him, slowly gathering a team, he climbed back up the ladder with clear distaste. The action of having his paws on such filth-ridden wood made him cringe. The spiritomb was behind him, her purple mist-like body leaving a fading trail of wisps behind as she moved, like an ethereal being.

Upon exiting, Vanity quickly dusted himself off and wrapped his beautiful white tail-like fur around him once more. He stormed off, head held high, with his bodyguard ominously creeping behind, that constant green grin plastered on her face. Time to go to Apple Woods.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Hurry looked around, and eventually ran out of Pokémon to talk to. He grew frustrated, but kept his negative emotions inside. He looked to Zox, a Charmander, wondering if he would join his team. Maybe they could start a one-elemental-type Exploration team! But they would have to compensate for their types though, since they were both Fire type. Well, there went that dream...

Hurry, growing frustrated once more, looked around for some Pokémon to join his team. Maybe he could convince the Charmander to join his team. Keeping his negative emotions bottle up once more, the Cyndaquil walked up to the Charmander, waving hello.

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:49 pm

The charmander looked at him with a nervous, yet interested look. He picked up his head and turned, tail in hand "Hello" he said with a somewhat nervous smile.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:55 pm

"Do you...want to form a team with me?" Hurry asked the Charmander. This would be good if the Charmander would join Hurry as an Explorer. However, Hurry would be very frustrated if he didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:16 am

(Can I go ahead and join since Knux is no longer on the site?)

Form: 3rd and final.
Name: Emore
Pokemon: Gardevoir
Moves: Psychic, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Heal Pulse
Ability: Trace
Gear: TwistedSpoon- this will raise the power of Emore's Psychic-type moves, but the downside is that she has only one, maybe two, Psychic-type moves.

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:02 pm

"Sure, I'll join your team" He said letting one hand off his tail and extending it out to Hurry. "Partners?"
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:25 pm

(Yeah Lena)
Rio ponders over the thought for a while and decides to go solo and makes his way over to the bulletin board and manages to gather a post.

"Help! I'm stuck in Amp Plains! Someone please help me! I will pay handsomely for my rescue!
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:57 pm

"..Seriously?" She looked behind the Scizor. ...Well, between blue aura there were smudges of loneliness.. But whatever.
"Ok, first mission is in Apple Woods, we must rescue two Wurmples. I don't know what's a reward, but it doesn't matter!" The Absoul jumped forward. "So, you can fly? Cool, it'll be useful." Jump jump. "What do you have, I mean, in equipment?" She stopped and looked to her own bag. Four Oran Berries and a turquoise stone from family. Not bad. And some money, too.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Emore looked around. After some minutes, she saw a Guild and walked-- rather, floated, up to it. She stopped up to a crate-like circle thingy and waited for her footprint to be identified. After about a second...

"The footprint is Gardevoir's! The footprint is Gardevoir's!"

After she was identified, Emore floated into the Guild and climbed-- rather, floated, down to the inside and to the posting table, where she filled out some information and waited to be approved.

A few minutes later, she was approved immediately and floated to the posting board, where Jobs were to be completed. Emore had decided to go solo for awhile until she would decide to join another Pokémon and form a team. She grabbed a Job from the posting board. It said the following:

"Help! I'm stuck in Drenched Bluff! My partner made it out, but I didn't...
I will pay heftily if you do! The destination is B4F."

I wonder who would need help in such a situation like this... the Gardevoir thought as she headed to Drenched Bluff, her destination.

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:47 pm

The scizor glanced at his pouch hanging over his chest taking it off and opening it "I have a waterblue ribbon,5 Geo Pebbles,2 enormous apples and thats it..." He nodded slightly "My name is arashi...what is yours?"
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Apple Woods was bustling with nature as per usual - vines trailing down the walls, grass brushing against the feet of those who walked through, sunlight breaking past the leaves and warming the ground below and thus leaving peculiar and odd patterns formed by sunlight. Not to mention, the apple trees seemed particularly ripe and fresh for the pickings today, and if you were to squint your eyes past the blinding sun, you may notice a few pokemon grabbing some and hungrily nibbling.

~1F~
Of course as soon as Vanity and Ko entered the area, they didn't see any of this glorious beauty. They simply saw a goal, and planned to achieve it. "Ko, in front. I don't want these thugs scratching at my fur," the cinccino sniffed as he paused, tail brushing against the blades of grass. The spiritomb hovered forward, green eyes blazing, grin ever so wide.
"Of cooouuurse Masssster Vanity," she replied, though a little hint of sarcasm was in her many voices as she spoke, "Weeee would nooot waaant your fuuur to be rufffled, would weee?" It wasn't even little. It was obvious.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next