Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Heart Worth Breaking.. How you Remind Me (Anyone can join)

Go down

A Heart Worth Breaking.. How you Remind Me (Anyone can join) Empty A Heart Worth Breaking.. How you Remind Me (Anyone can join)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Name:
History:
Power(s):
Personality:
Other:
Pic:

-------

Name: Shaylee "Shay" the Hedgehog
Nickname(s): Shay
History: abandoned at 7 years of age. She raised herself as a theif, and doesn't know whether she's good or evil. Only you can decide which path to take her... if you ever get the chance to talk to her.
Power(s): Electricity, mind messaging
Personality: versatile. She can be fun loving, but dangerous at the same time. Never get on her bad side.
Other:
Pic: A Heart Worth Breaking.. How you Remind Me (Anyone can join) U375

Last edited by Shaylee the Hedgehog on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A Heart Worth Breaking.. How you Remind Me (Anyone can join) Empty Re: A Heart Worth Breaking.. How you Remind Me (Anyone can join)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Name:Skittish
Nickname(s):Skitty
History:he had a basic childhood,or so he thought.his parents pampered his and prevented him from making friends.because of that he's rather timid.
Power(s):unknown to himself.
Personality:timid,kindhearted,easily startled,tends to stay away from others.
Other:he is a cat,and his favorite food is trout.
Pic:[i have only an old picture.but nothing about it is wrong,its just old and sucky art.]

http://colorslive.com/details/694956

i can only get a link to it for now.not on a computer atm.

Back to top Go down

A Heart Worth Breaking.. How you Remind Me (Anyone can join) Empty Re: A Heart Worth Breaking.. How you Remind Me (Anyone can join)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:09 am

(bump ;D)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down