Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Wild

+3
ForevaYoung
Storm Wave
The Red Blur
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Going Wild - Page 4 Empty Re: Going Wild

Post by Froshana Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:36 am

((Out of turn!))

Venus appeared amused by the mention of her height.

"It's possible," she agreed, "I'm just usually... pretty good with faces." Her gaze was briefly distracted by Raito shouting, but she didn't linger there for long.

"Maybe your name might help?" the Clydesdale prompted Wolf.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:25 pm

((This is NOT an OOT post. It's my turn O:))

"Bah! I'm not so easy a mark!" The fox smirked. "I'm just looking for the food truck for someone else." Storm's stomach bellowed loudly underneath his shirt.

"It's for my incredibly hungry friend." He scowled in annoyance as he glimpsed down at his belly. Incredibly picky, too!

Voices outside served for a convenient distraction. His easrs flicked at the sound of loud arguing growing closer. The fox moved towards the open tent flap and peered outside. Oh boy! Familiar faces. Everyone from the photo before plus the cloaked doggo that small kid couldn't talk into joining. This was interesting. Storm moved aside as the other fox from before entered the tent, muttering angrily about something. Storm shrugged. He could only guess what that was about.

"Aaaaand it looks like kiddo's reeled in another victim." the fox said to no one in particular.
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:09 pm

((Apologies in advance if this isn't very good. Not been well but I don't want to fall behind and leave you all hanging for 2 days ^^"))

The odd fox's stomach sounded similar to an erupting volcano once again and it made Zephyr glance at it himself in disbelief. How can something that size be so loud?  He just blinked stupidly again at it for a few beats before looking up to the male himself and raised an eyebrow in curiosity. 'Man, this guys ready for a four course banquet or somethin'. Ah can't tell if he's tryin' to be a comedian or he thinks his stomach is someone to talk with.'

The midnight feathered male shrugged his winged shoulders slightly before turning his attention to a familiar voice he swore he heard from before. Peaking his beaked face out of the tent, he saw the very same pretty horse girl from before conversing with the very wolf man that the little girl had been trying to convince to come in to 'get their answers'. Once again, that infernal eyebrow raised in question as he swore he said he was leaving. 

"Yo, kid. We gettin' this done? Don't wanna be that guy... But ahm bein' that guy."

He knew he sounded impatient, but he was sure the others were feeling much the same as him. That, and the fact the tent itself wasn't exactly big and roomy to house the group she had managed to form outside as well as the three of them inside. He chuckled a little at the obvious annoyance he was being at present but the child really couldn't expect working people to just sit around all night after all, right? 

Instead of retreating back inside the propped up material, he opted to stand outside for a little bit to stretch his wings properly. It was rather cramped in there and he didn't want to whip these things out and smack the feline and canine in there in the process. 

"Ahm startin' to get suspicious about all this. Why's such a big group needed for a fortune teller? Don' they take some-ONE in? Like, oh ah dunno alone?" 
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:21 pm

Ira quickly made way for the angry fox to storm into the tent. That girl didn't really seem... happy. Something about boots up asses? Okay, the feline couldn't help but chuckle at that. It was just funny the way the fox expressed her anger, especially with that expression on her face. Something about it was just very amusing, even if it may seem a bit mean to laugh at someone else's anger and frustration.

He let the hyena in as well before turning back to the others and letting go of the flap that closed off the tent. He didn't wait for the equine and the canine ouside, neither for the child for he had no idea how long they'd be talking there. The dark red feline took out his phone and checked the time. "Alright, if that kid doesn't decide what she wants in ten minutes, I'm out..." he mumbled to himself. After that, he put his phone away and fixed his attention upon the hyena and the fox, observing how they were behaving and kind of forgetting about the existance of Zephyros and the other fox. It was obvious that the fox was deeply aggravated by something or someone and by the looks of it, it was probably the pink haired girl with a big smirk on her face.

'Mature..' he thought to himself. Ira raised an eyebrow as he began to speak. "So you guys were lured into this whole thing as well, eh?"
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:19 am

( OOC: Interrupt! Dialogue with Froshana. )

The wolf continues to watch the equine as she glances towards the scene going on behind him. Then she asked her follow up question.

"I just go by what I am." he replies, "Wolf."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 am

((Out of turn post! You all know who I'm replying to, fight me))

"Wolf?"

There was a little squint as the gears seemed to be turning inside the Clydesdale's head. She glanced skyward for a moment before her ears perked up.

"Oh! A wolf named Wolf!" She pointed a finger at him, "This could be crazy, but you wouldn't happen to know a Klee Kai named Reena Star, would you?"
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:56 pm

(so I almost didn't realise it was my actual turn, whoops)

As Raito grumbled, Esme simply rolled her eyes and grinned wider, and even more so as she noticed the passing wolf glance her way. 'Suuuuuure it is. You'd like that, I suspect.' she called out sweetly, seeming uncaring about the age of the small child infront of her. Then again, that seemed to be very much the case with her. Although after a moment, she glanced back down at them.

'So, your friend. They "know" things?' she inquired, arching her brow slightly. 'Well, we'll have to see about that, won't we~' and with that, she promptly walked past the liger in the door way, not even really sparing them a glance, although she *did* seem at least suitably awed by the tent itself
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:41 am

Wolf tilts his head to one side as he looks up at the equine and considers her question.

"A what? A Klee Kai?" he repeats.

He ponders that for several moments.

"I have no idea what that is..." he finally replies, "But... the name Reena... sounds familiar..."

He lapses into silence again and glances down towards the ground between them. It's been a while, well over a year actually since he'd been with the individual in question. It takes almost half a minute for the name to match a face.

"Is she a... short girl? Energetic? Happy? Takes pictures?" he then asks.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:15 am

((You're fine, FY, the effort is always appreciated! And I think we've all been there at least once, Spark. :P))

The fawn watched the hyena and the arctic fox both enter into the tent, moving past herself, as well as the liger, the avian, and the red fox. She looked up at them as they passed, but didn't say anything in reply to their comments yet, aside from glancing to the others waiting at the tent's entrance. They were clearly growing impatient from waiting. But the group had all entered, finally! ...Well, all except the horse and the wolf, who seemed to be having some other conversation. ...Aaaand now the hummingbird was leaving the tent to stretch. She had to respond quickly.

"Yes, the time is now. You will have the answers you desire soon," she assured him, "And my friend is not limited to just one person at a time. You will see!"

She did also glance over at the last two. "You there! Horse! Do you join us?" she called.

Venus watched as Wolf seemed to struggle to remember the person she'd just mentioned. As he started to describe what he could recall, Venus' smile widened.

"Yes! Super cute little Husky-looking dog, but don't ever call her a Husky to her face!" she replied, swishing her tail excitedly, "It's been a while since she mentioned you, maybe a summer or two ago?"

Her ears swiveled at the sound of the young goat kid calling out to her. She looked to the child and smile, waving one hand. "Yeah, I will! I'll be there in a second, don't wait for me!" she replied. Without exactly waiting for a response, she turned to Wolf again. "Hey, look, I don't have my phone on me, but I know Reena'd love to see I bumped into you! Are you busy with anything? Maybe I could snag you to join me for a little bit until I can grab my phone outta my room."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:29 am

"Hmmm... Yeah, I suppose that sounds about right." he says, "It has been a long time..."

He then casts a glance back at the tent he'd just been walking away from as the kid again calls out, now to the equine he was speaking with. He then looks back to the equine as she carries on their conversation.

"Well... you could always just tell her. I don't see her not believing you." Wolf says.

He then pauses for a few moments to consider her question and the following suggestion.

"And... I'm not doing anything right now, but I was going to try to find someplace to stay for the night..." he replies, before frowning slightly as he recalls that everywhere he'd checked thus far had been full.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:18 am

((OOT!
Also, no post from Red and we're on our new time limit so, Storm, you're good to post anytime.))

"Oh, you know Reena," the equine admitted with a little wave of her hand, "'Pics or it didn't happen' and all."

At the mention of Wolf trying to find lodgings for the evening, Venus did cringe a bit, though her smile did not falter. "Yyyyeah, in a small city like this, especially with this festival going on, that might be a challenge. Probably won't clear up until the end of the weekend when all this is over," she pointed out.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:35 pm

Ah, yes finally! The time was growing near! And with it, then answers he sought, meaningless as they were. Hey, some people, when given a chance to find the answers to their most dire questions, would probably ask for something about life, and happiness, and wealth, and fame. No. Not this fox. Where was the freaking pizza stand? A question so simple it had to be answered in a satisfying way! There was no way to lose!. Alright, so there was a bird, a big kitty, the angry white fox, the hyena living up to the stereotype of the smiling, smirking, laughing secondary predator, and... Wait a minute. The fox peered past the tent flap to Ms. Venus talking to the hooded dog. Ahhh... so close! We're so close! If only they'd--

Grrrrggglgl!

Quiet, you! We're almost there! The fox gave his stomach a weak punch, if only to stop its whining. But ugh! The slight pain only made him hungrier!

Yeah yeah! Get her number later, poochy! Hurry up!
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:07 am

I'm so sorry for the hold up! This weekend has been literal hell.)) 

After a well needed stretch and the occasional glance to the now much larger group of Mobians gathered around, Zephyros pondered some more on what was going to be happening. 
It just didn't add up to sense. Fortune tellers didn't do this thing in groups, so why the specific need for everyone to be here at once? Wouldn't the single person focus their energies on the lone customer? He couldn't be sure. 

Nor should he care, as he stated before, believing in this stuff was not something he would ever consider. Too many crackpots came to the station claiming they could 'better everyone's lives' by telling them things by offering meagre phrases to get the subject to bounce information at them to keep the farce going. Nope, Zephy would not believe anything like that unless the one telling the fortune was definitely pulling the info from thin air. 

The midnight bird folded his large gradient wings back and returned inside the tent to where Ira and 'pizza fox guy' were still. He rolled his shoulder around in place, hearing a satisfying crack before stopping and signing in relief. He overheard the little girl. It was nearly time. 

'And about time too. Lets get this party started already. Ahm as restless as a seagull waitin' on a free chip.'
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:08 am

((You can skip my turn. I'm ill, stressed out and have nothing to write atm so just pretend Ira's standing in a corner or something, being grumpy at the fact he's been ignored by the two girls. Sorry for the ooc post but I felt like I should let you guys know.))
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:59 pm

WEll, on Esme's side of things there really wasn't much going on! For the most part, she seemed interested in the various items littered around the tent itself, but surprisingly little in the people in the tent. She'd give them all a wide, cocky grin as her gazed passed over them, but honestly she was far more quiet and contemplative than she had been prior to entering the tent. It seems the case of a myster is all she really needed to shut up!

Although, after a few moments, she turned to face the tents entrance, her smile flickering to one of annoyance as she spoke up, 'Oi oi, are you two goin' to stand out there all day? come on now, you can make out later! There's supposed questions to be answered here. Who knows, maybe our mysterious question answerer will tell you eachothers phone numbers if you actually get in here!'

Yeah, if people hadn't noticed, Esme was a bit of an ass.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:30 am

Wolf looks back at the equine and narrows his eyes slightly at her first statement, but he doesn't offer any sort of response to it. Instead he focuses on the second part of her reply.

"Huh... Well, I suppose that means I'll just have to find a good spot outdoors then." he replies, frowning slightly, "Oh well... more of the same rarely hurt anyone."

At this point, he hears a raised voice coming from the tent in their direction. He glances over his shoulder in that direction, then back towards the equine.

"Sounds like someone is getting restless." he says, "I'd better not hold you up any further Miss. Perhaps we'll bump into each other again after you're done there. I should probably go and get started on finding a tree to sleep under."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:04 pm

((Haaa, I feel you, Foreva. -w- No worries. And no worries to you as well, Dione, thank you for letting us know promptly that you wanted to be skipped!
I suppose I'll note from here that, yes, anyone wanting to skip their turn should just post OOC when their turn rolls around and do so as soon as possible to keep from hanging up everyone else. I might soon have a rule about how many times I'll skip people myself to weed out the weak prevent such major hold-ups becoming frequent so stay on your toes, folks!))

The equine and the wolf were still lingering. The fawn was tired of waiting, a self-imposed time limit drawing ever nearer.

She turned away from the chatty pair and had to pause at the entrance to the tent before nudging the material aside and joining the rest of the group there. Rather than stay with them, however, she moved around towards the dividing curtain of material that separated this part of the tent from another. The bovine glanced briefly back as Esme began to shout at the duo still outside of the tent. After one last look over the rest of the crew, she ducked behind the material, her shadow visible against the curtain until she moved off farther from it and was gone from view. There was no further sound from the other side.

Outside the tent, Venus' ears flicked back briefly as Esme called out her own feelings over the apparent hold-up. The horse's tail twitched to one side as she tried to not react to it and instead keep her attention on Wolf.

"Oh! Venus! My name is actually Venus," she added to him, "And, I mean, I doubt this'll take long. Maybe, if you don't mind, I could join you on your search for that perfect tree?" A short chuckle slipped free as she admitted, "I'm sure you know what Ree is like. If I tell her I just bumped into you and I haven't got any details beyond that, she'll never let it go."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:12 pm

Wolf was just about to start moving off when the equine introduced herself and then made her suggestion. He tilts his head slightly to one side.

"Yes... She can be like that. I believe that most people call that 'being a pain'." he replies, "I certainly wouldn't want to inflict that on you... Are you sure that you want to go wander around with me rather than remaining at this festival?"

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:34 pm

((OOT!))

Venus exhaled softly in amusement at the mention of Reena being a pain. In reply to the wolf's question, she gave a little shrug of her shoulders.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind," she replied, "Honestly, it's getting a bit... loud here for me. Whatever this little girl wants to show us oughta be a good chance to have a little sit before walking around some more."

The equine glanced briefly to her cotton candy still in her hand. "Though... I might be tempted to grab one more snack for the road first," she added.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:50 pm

( OOC: Interrupt! More dialogue with Froshana. )

"Well... I suppose I can go with you as well then. I'll warn you that I'm not very good company and I don't tend to do well with groups though..." he says.

He looks back towards the tent that the kid had been so persistent about him entering. He still didn't feel too comfortable heading in there. Something about it was bothering him still.

"After you." he says to Venus.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:59 pm

((OOT! Just wanted to get these fools to join everyone else. :P))

A playful smirk cross the equine's muzzle as she turned to head over and go on to the tent that the others had gone in to. "Well no wonder Reena likes you so much, then," she replied over her shoulder, "I'll bet she does most of the talking."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:44 am

Raito was surprised at just how many people had entered this tent, which did make her wonder just what all of this was about. Taking a look around, all she saw was crates and other assorted storage items. Were these kids just using them to make a quick buck? Either way, she walked over to one of the crates and hopped onto it, bringing one foot up and resting it in front of her, and letting the other just dangle free.

Raito's eyes now shifted to the pink hyena, who was now looking around herself, in complete silence. Even when she wasn't speaking, she acted like an asshole! At least, that's what the fox thought. The other guests now caught her attention. From what she could gather, one was a blue... Bird of some kind? Another had traits of both lions and tigers, so... A liger? The third... Oh, it's just the fox from earlier. She waved over to him, saying "I wondered where you went."

Esme, now getting restless, called out to the equine and the wolf standing outside of the tent. Once again, putting it a lot more indelicately than any normal Mobian really should. Raito scoffed "did your parents teach you how to be an asshole, or were you born with the skill?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:46 am

Storm rolled his eyes, smirking as the Hyena literally spat out what he was pretty sure most of the tent was thinking. Lack of subtlety aside, it seemed like her approach worked as the very tall horse and the wolf seemed to be moving towards the tent! The fox silently cocked an eyebrow as he maintained his vigil next to the opened flap. Everything suddenly seemed to be on track, even as the white fox seemed to reignite some previous argument with the grinning hyena.

Good god, if they start up in here... Storm rolled his eyes at the very thought as he slipped his hands into his pocket and silently maintained his position as the shadow on the wall. Hopefully the show would start soon and he could get his absurd request out of the way.
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:07 pm

Zephyros noted silently that the wolf guy had decided to accompany the larger horse lady, and came to the realisation that the tent was not big enough to house everyone. That is, on foot. 
'Alrighty, Imma just take to the air and give errbody a li'l more space so we're not all packed like sardines.' The dark bird thought intelligently as he jumped up into the air as high as the tent would allow him to go. 

This would kill two birds with one stone, pardon the pun. He gave extra needed space, and he would be able to see everything going on without getting in the way with his large wings. Genius! He hoped calling out to the group would halt the arguing between the pink hyena and fox girls, as they were steadily getting to be a pain, most likely for more than just him.

"Erryone able to fit in here? Theres not exactly a crazy amount of space for y'all."
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:54 pm

Ira stood in the corner of the tent, close to the exit. He had his arms folded together and leaned slightly against the support poles of the tent frame. He was thinking about things he still had to do at that ride and was still being grumpy because of the fact he was just straight out ignored by the two girls. "You know, answering questions doesn't hurt anyone." he called out to the two fighting girls, after the fox had snarled at the hyena. 

The liger rolled his eyes and shifted his focus to Zephyros who was asking everyone if there was enough space. "Should be good down here, we're done soon anyways, right, little girl?" The question was directed to the bovine girl who had moved behind a curtain in the tent to.. call? summon? her friend.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next