Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Wild

+3
ForevaYoung
Storm Wave
The Red Blur
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Going Wild - Page 2 Empty Re: Going Wild

Post by Dione Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:00 pm

As he was slowly making his way through the crowds, the dark coloured liger glanced towards the equine and her admireres one last time before completely focussing on where he was supposed to go next. After a few minutes of wandering around he came across a relatively big arcade place with all sorts of themed games. Throw-the-hoop-around-the-pin booths, shooting games similar to the one he had played when he entered the festival, grabbing machines with all sorts of plushies of ferals and much more. It was filled with many people and one of them would probably know where that darn ride was he had to visit? Right? 

He tapped the very first adult he saw on the back, it was a rather short lion. Quite a funny look actually, someone with a mighty mane, making his head seem rather large on a short and stubby body. "Excuse me, sir, do you know where the.." the liger looked at the little paper with the name of the ride on it that he was holding. "Theee.. tube of terror? is? I can't seem to find it and I need to be there as soon as possible." "Tube of terror eh?" the man said with a strong foreign accent. "Never heard of it. Sorry kiddo." and the lion turned back around to continue his own way on the festival. "Right.." Ira mumbled to himself. "Better move on then I suppose.." 

He wandered off to the edge of the festival, towards a slightly sloping area leading him up a small hill. Perhaps it would give him a better stand point so he could check where the ride was. He was making his was up the hill with ease until he almost literally crashed into some random kid that was running down with a treat in its hand. "AAAH!" Ira screamed and stumbled back a few feet. "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" he said while pointing at his now smudged jeans and fur for the syrup that was on the treat had seaped through the holes and rips in his jeans. "I- I- Sorry sir!" the kid said, nearly crying. "Ugh. It's fine I guess." 

He moved on, wiping off his jeans as he made his was up a bit further and then turned around to see if he could find it. Not a sign of the tunnel of terror. 'Great. How could this day get even worse?' the feline started making his way down again, hesitating for a moment if he should just leave and never return, but that could ruin his internship. 'Suppose I'll just.. search some more.' he thought and started walking along the edge of the festival, close to the national park. 'At least it's calmer over here.'
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:36 pm

‘exclusivenus…. Alright, I reckon I can remember that!’ Esme said, her smile shifting to one of cockiness. She wasn’t going to mention the fact she wasn’t the most tech savvy of people, but I mean… how hard could it be to find a single blog, right? Plus, a cutie like this would stand out a mile away…
                Annnnd then the conversation shifted to the artic fox. Frowning slightly, the hyena glanced their way as Venus complimented her scarf, seemingly a tad envious that the conversation had switched away from herself. Still! It might be in her best interests to play along, until something came along to bring the conversation back to her. ‘It is nice…’ she muttered, a tad begrudgingly, but otherwise quite honestly. ‘and I know what you mean. I can’t get my head around plannin’ an outfit before I wear it. More often than not I just sorta… put on the first thin’ I get my hands on. Still, lookin’ good!’ and then she smirked, giving the fox a pair of finger guns, her annoyance and plans already seeping away. Well, at least she didn’t seem to be keeping a grudge?
                Her ears twitched slightly, and she turned her head to face the direction where the dark-furred feline was standing, and she smirked slightly as she watched him shout at someone she couldn’t see, gesturing at some sort of stain on his trousers. Most people probably wouldn’t think the shouting was that funny, but…. Well, she wasn’t most people.
                As she turned back to face her companions, her eyes briefly flickered to another individual who was stood nearby, seemingly listening in on the group. He probably didn’t think anyone would catch him eavesdropping, but very little got past the hyena’s odd, crimson eyes. She opened her mouth to call him out, but before she could, he had moved over to them, and was addressing the horse. A small scowl crossed her face, although it was quickly replaced by a neutral expression. After a moment, she glanced back at the horse in question, a teasing smile flickering at the corner of her mouth.
                ‘Man, seems like everyone wants a piece of you today, huh~?’
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:44 pm

The wolf hadn't walked far when he heard another voice calling out from behind him. It wasn't addressing him by name or anything, but since it was being spoken in his direction he pauses and looks back towards the source. He spots a kid some distance away beckoning in his direction.

The wolf glances around. There were a some people nearby and one or two others seemed to be looking in the kid's direction as well. No one really knew who was being addressed. The wolf noted that no one really seemed ready to accept the invitation that was being extended either.

*Well... this seems weird.* he thinks, as he turns away from the kid and seems prepared to head off.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:44 pm

Venus nodded in acknowledgment as both Raito and Esme agreed on their daily routine for deciding what to wear. She did her best to not admit that she totally planned her outfits a week ahead of time and based on where she was going and what she would be doing. Upon being complimented on her own dress, she was quick to reply with pleased-sounding, "Aww, thank you!" When the arctic fox asked her a question, though, a twinkle of amusement could be seen in the Clydesdale's eyes.

With a shake of her head, she replied, "It's not strange at all, people ask the same thing all the time! I don't think we've met, I'm pretty great at remembering faces. I'm actually not even from around here. But maybe you've seen my work somewhere, though? I do a lot of modeling, mostly for fashion and beauty stuff."

Before she could really enjoy the usual surprised reaction that ensued from admitting her profession, another voice sounded about the music. Again, the horse's ears turned towards the source before her eyes followed and she found herself faced by the fox she'd almost stepped on earlier. His words drew forth a little laugh from the equine and, again, her tail swished back and forth behind her once. Venus nodded. "Of course, of course!" she replied, "We could just take one now if you want?" She had started to notice that with the four of them standing in place, they were rather blocking a decent part of the walking area and people were having to maneuver around them to get by. "Or maybe get out of the crowd a bit?"

Esme's teasing comment made the horse look back over at her and she shrugged her shoulders a bit. "It must be that kind of day!"

-

Well, that didn't go exactly right. The wolf chose to ignore the attempt to call him in and, for a moment, the child's brow furrowed in annoyance at being disregarded. A target wouldn't get off that easy, though!

"Do not ignore me very easily, wolf!" she called out again, "Your future still has plenty unknown! You cannot always hide under your cloak!" Was that.. just mildly threatening coming from such a small kid?

Nearby, a very tall feline moving along the edge of the festival caught the child's eyes as well. Her head turned and she pointed to him, calling out, "And you as well, tiger!" Well, she got the liger's species wrong... Maybe she was only going by the stripes visible on his face? Her hand was beckoning him over nonetheless.

"Come here and see what is in store for you!"
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:27 am

((Wwwell, three days have passed and it's dead silent so looks like we have our first skip already! Tsk tsk! It is now Storm's turn to post. However! Red, if you can get in a post before Storm finishes his own, you still get a chance to post this round! 8U And if not, you'll just wait until the next time your turn rolls around! c: ))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:51 pm

Storm's hunger fell at the wayside for a moment as the burning opportunity to roast his coworker became a very immediate reality. Who knew if he would even get a chance to do this later.

"Seize the moment, Ladies! We can give this lane back to them when we're done with it!" Storm beamed as he slipped into the group. He took a second to frame the shot with his fingers. "Hmmmmm... OKAY!" He darted forward to the hyena, his tail swishing behind him.

"Okay Miss, you scoot a liiiiittle closer to Miss Venus..." he emphasized his point with a wave of his hand towards the mare, before turning his attention towards the arctic fox. "And you just sort of lean your back towards her and look relaxed." Already, the fox was reaching into his pocket and pulling something out. "Sweet! Yeah, that looks pretty good." The fox's tail was already fluffed with anticipation for the shot. His stomach burned with anticipation too. He winced a moment, as excitement and hunger usually didn't mix all that well. Either way, he kneeled down in front of the three lovely ladies so not to block the shot, before he tossed... something small and plastic into the air overhead. It tumbled clumsily for a moment before it stabilized into a flat, smooth hover high above the group. With a few swipes of the smart device on the fox's wrist, the small Camera Drone drifted into position, its small, glittering eye peering down at the four figures below.

"Alright ladies. Strike a pose!"
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Quickly realising that the group just a little ways ahead of him were setting up for the aforementioned photograph using a rather, uncommon but handy tool to do so, the midnight coloured male nodded to nobody in particular and took flight once again to see if there was anything needing his attention. After all, he was still on shift regardless of how boring it was. Silently floating over the many species and doing his checks as usual, he also absentmindedly began trying to pick the blue sugary fluff from in between his face feathers. 

As he was soaring along, he noticed the large liger guy from before taking a walk by himself towards a higher hill, probably to get a physical layout of the festival grounds or something, and wondered if those lazy workers ever did get back to the stage. Or, if the music blaring from that area was the felines doing on his lonesome. He couldn't bear the curiosity any longer, so he slowly descended back down to the ground as he tried to call the guy ahead to see if things worked out for him. 

"Yo! Uhh... Ira? did ah get that right ma man?" He chirped towards the large cat. He settled to hovering just off the ground a little to not appear as small to who he was talking to. Just as he reached Ira however, a younger voice sounded and the directed comment was, from what he guessed towards the very feline in front of him. Although... the girls voice called him a tiger, which made him smirk a little.

"Ah can see your wanted over there, ah just wanted to ask if those guys got back to ya without much hassle. I'll letcha be on your way though as you got yourself a fan over there."
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:20 pm

As he was making his way along the edge of the festival, Ira thought he wouldn't be bothered for some time. Boy was he wrong. In the corner of his eye he had noticed the blue bird landing on the ground, after calling him from the air. The feline turned his head and stopped walking to see what the bird had to say to him or ask him. 

Just as the bird got closer to the big cat, a little girl called out to him as well. 'Uhh.. okay?' he thought. "Hang on, little gir! Sorry sir. The workers got there but then they just stood there and watched as I did my job. They seemed more of the lazy kind of people y'know?" Ira laughed a bit at the avian's comment about the little girl. "Alright then. Bye!" 

The liger started walking towards the girl. When he was standing in front of her, he stopped and stared at her for a few seconds before talking to her. "What is it that you have in store for me, little girl?" he said with a chuckle, clearly not very impressed by what the kid had said to him. "Must be something important, eh?"
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:40 pm

‘Indeed it must be…’ she muttered in response to Venus, her mind whirling to comprehend what the actual frick was going on.
                Within moments of talking to the group, the fox was dashing about, trying to get them ready for some kind of photograph? Instinctively, her hands curled into loose fists as he darted towards her, but she unclenched them as he stopped just short, gesturing towards Venus. She managed to keep her face composed, but based on the sudden tenseness that raced through her body, it seemed she was far from used to people trying to tell her to do anything. For a moment, she considered spitting in his face, punching the excited look right out of him…
                But, instead, she gave a small shrug and a playful smile. ‘You know, if you wanted to get close to me, there are better ways of doin’ it~’ she said, giving a small wink, before shifting over to the indicated position. There would be plenty of time to get back at the fox later, she decided, and there were certainly worse fates then standing close to the cute horse. The cute horse who was a model. She really should have guessed.
                At the call of ‘pose’ the Hyena idly raised a hand and folding it into a sign of peace, her head tilted slightly to the side with a smirk and a wink. It wasn’t exactly the most dynamic of posing, but it just seemed… natural. She also shifted herself forward just a tad, so she was slightly closer to the fox, without drifting away from Venus.
                ‘Somethin’ somethin’ Cheese~’
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:54 am

The wolf stops and glances back at the kid as she addresses him again, making it quite clear that he is the recipient for her summons. He notices that he isn't the only one the kid has called out to. There was a tiger over by her now. At least he thought the other person was a tiger, judging by their visible markings.

He starts walking over towards the kid and tiger cautiously. Usually when strangers tried to get his attention, bad things tended to follow shortly thereafter.

He doesn't say anything as he draws closer though, seeing as the tiger was already speaking to him. The wolf keeps a bit further back though.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:03 am

Venus watched in mild amusement as the fox eagerly set up the group for the photo he intended to take. She noted a bit of tension from Esme, but thought nothing of it once the hyena shrugged it off. When the fox tossed up the drone, her ears perked up and her eyes followed it curiously. What a curious device!

Upon being told to pose, the Clydesdale just giggled softly as she stuck out her currently blue tongue and squeezed one eye shut into a playful wink. One hand was set firmly on her hip and even her tail rose up behind her visibly with just a slight turn of her body. There was no doubt she'd likely practiced and pulled the pose countless times with how it subtly flaunted some of her best assets without going overboard. She even posed the cone of cotton candy in her other hand, holding it up almost like a bouquet.

-

An avian flew down to the join the liger just when the little goat girl was calling to him. As the duo conversed, she eyed him as well, perhaps a bit unsettingly so. "You too, feathered one! You must have something you want to know! Come and join!" she called.

With the liger drawing closer, the considerably shorter bovine had to lean her head back farther to look up at him. When a moment of silence passed between the two, she stared back at him, studying his features carefully. It was rather unlike the normal habits of a child her age. Regardless, when asked a question, the goat gestured to the entrance flap of the tent behind her. "Not me! A friend of mine! I have a friend on the other side! Whatever you ask, she will definitely answer."

Her gaze turned to the wolf, who had also approached. "Come, come!" she urged, "If she is wrong or cannot answer, we will pay you!" The kid seemed quite confident in the abilities of whoever it was she was speaking of.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:40 pm

The fox snorted as he watched another fox who had seemed to come out of seemingly nowhere try and get this 'Exclusivenus' person to take a photo with them. The horse obliged, making the fox stare with a slight bit of awe. She shook her head, considering the girl to be one who would have their picture taken at any given opportunity. To put it very bluntly, an attention seeker. How fun.

Raito was tempted to make an aggressive remark when the fox ordered her to pose in a certain way, but she bit her tongue, for now. She thought that he was only trying to be pleasant and, as a certain hedgehog taught her, sometimes people aren't trying to piss you off.

She crossed her arms, smiling widely as she looked at the camera from the side. Hopefully, this picture came out right, as she never thought herself as being photogenic.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:55 am

The fox's brow furrowed as he fidgeted with the controls on his smart watch. He'd only really had the small camera drone for a while now, so he was still getting used to it.

Okay, work with me here you little- he muttered just barely audible above the throbbing music and the sounds of delighted screaming coming from the rides. Above, the camera drone swerved slightly before righting itself, still peering down on the four of them. The picture on the fox's watch slowly focused to clarity, right as the three began to pose, the hyena and the mare both flashing coquettish winks, while the white fox casually posed, offering a confident, but aloof smile as she leaned towards the group.

"Alright! Perfect!" the red fox beamed as he... struggled to think of a decent pose of his own. Crap! What do I do?

He fidgeted, kneeling on his knees for a second, before he shrugged, plastered a smug grin across his face, casually held up one arm, and snapped his finger. The camera drone's flash blinked for a moment before white light overtook the four, and the digital tone of a false camera shutter confirmed that the picture had been taken. With a swipe of his fingers, the fox checked his work. Good! No green-eye, no apparent photo-bombs (at least from his cursory glance.) Everything turned out pretty okay.

"Thanks ladies, it turned out great. I think I'm going to call this one 'Don't forget that I know everything, Dave.'"
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:36 am

A curious eyebrow raised as the owner heard himself be referred to as 'feathered one'. 

He wanted to go back to the workers he had just heard were doing a lot less of their job than what they were paid to do and kick their sorry behinds into next week for being so incompetent and downright lazy, but at the same time he didn't want to upset or even anger the young goat who was now calling for himself along with the larger liger and... Was that the very same canine he had spotted earlier also approaching from the other side? The tail that was present told him that was the case indeed.

"Aww kid, ah ain't really into all thing voodoo hoodoo jumbo jumbo... " the midnight male trailed off to himself as he slowly trudged up behind the feline. He could just take off and completely ignore her, but at the same time he couldn't deny that his curiosity was definitely piqued upon hearing the confidence in her young voice at her 'friends' abilities. Her whole demeanor wasn't that of a normal child either, which began to get the blue avian thinking even more about her possible motives.
'Darn it Zeph, she's a kid! She ain't gonna hurtcha!' He mentally scolded himself for even thinking that. 

"Ahh hell, if it's wrong at least ah might get some bonus or whatever. Not like ahm doin' much out here anyways." He decided to humor the kid and followed the other two males into the tent that the little goat girl gestured towards behind her.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:19 pm

'She's a strange one...' the feline thought to himself as he started walking towards the tent the child had gestured towards. He opened the flap and right before he entered, he looked back at the child, who apparently was calling a wolf nearby. He shook his head and entered the tent.

Once inside, his eyes had to adapt to the dim light in the tent. When his eyes were fully adapted to the light, Ira looked around and noticed the lack of decoration in the rather small space. There weren't many things in it apart from a row of crates and the dim sources of light.

The liger noticed that the bird had followed him inside and was standing next to him. "What do you think 'she' is going to do to us?" Ira asked as he sat down on one of the crates, assuming they were for them to sit on.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 pm

As they posed for the photo, time seemed to crawl to a near halt for the Hyena. She resisted the urge to fidget and adjust her pose as the fox messed around with his odd camera drone… thing. Like come on now, was it *really* that hard to set that sort of thing up? Nor did it need to be super professional like come on, your friends already going to be envious you got to stand with three good looking girls, you don’t need to make it look like a proper shoot.
                …Or if you were, at least pay the three of them like come on now.
                Finally, after much hassle, the photo was taken, and Esme allowed a small huff to slip past her lips as the fox went about checking the photo quality and exclaiming his delight, Esme lent in slightly towards the horse, and in an estimation of a stage whisper she says ‘Not exactly one for titles, huh?’ Which is a statement she punctuated with a smirk. ‘Just name it somethin’ like “ha, look.” No need for somethin’ long winded or stuff.’
                She paused, then flicking her gaze over to Storm properly, allowing her gaze to wonder over him. ‘So. If your friend just wanted to meet Venus, why did you want the rest of us in, hmmm? Sounds like that photo is going right into someone’s personal ‘bank.’’ Oh god the wink why
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:02 am

The wolf watches as the tiger and the bird both make their way into the tent ahead. Not really intent on following, he sets his bag down at his feet, inside his cloak, crosses his arms in front of himself and looks down at the kid curiously.

"You seem to be promising a lot." he says to her, "What does your friend really expect to do for someone like me? I don't really have any questions I need to have answered."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:41 am

The timing seemed to work out just right as the fox had finished setting up his device to snap a photo right when the three ladies had posed for him. After the flash, the Clydesdale relaxed back to a normal standing position, leaning forward a little bit to peer down at the screen on the fox's wrist. She smiled at the title he elected to give the photo and was ready to comment on it before Esme piped in as well. The equine let out an amused little breath in response. "I'm sure there's an interesting story behind it, though," she pointed out.

As Esme continued to tease the fox a bit, Venus glanced at the arctic fox briefly, then back towards the stage where loud music was still blaring out from the speakers. It did make it hard to actually have a conversation of any sort. She raised one hand and set it gently against Esme's shoulder, looking around at the trio.

"Sorry to interrupt, guys, but it's really kinda hard to hear over that music playing," she stated over the ruckus, "I'm gonna head somewhere just a little quieter if you wanna talk, okay?"

-

The child watched as the hummingbird seemed to hesitate for a little bit before relenting and entering the tent. She watched the pair disappear behind the tent flap, but didn't even smile at her successes and instead looked back at the wolf. He clearly wasn't going to trust her so easily. It didn't faze the goat, however, and she stared back up at him.

"Everyone has something," she replied, "Maybe you may not know what you need. Are you afraid to find out?"

The inside of the tent wasn't all that different from what anyone might expect. The decorative lighting outside allowed some dim lighting inside the tent and there was a lamp glowing dimly in one corner. In all honesty, it looked more like a storage tent that had been reorganized for whatever purpose this little girl and her 'friend' had. There was a number of crates sitting on the ground, sloppily lined up in two rows as a form of makeshift seating. They seemed set to allow anyone who sat down to look towards the other half of the tent. Granted, one couldn't actually see what was in the other side as there was a wall of material in place, much like a curtain, keeping anything on the other side concealed.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:26 pm

The other fox spent more time than he really should have lining up the shot, muttering as the small plastic device swerved in the air. Raito couldn't help but sigh as she waited. Eventually, he was ready, and did a basic pose, with a rather... Creepy looking smile. After the white flash of light overtook the arctic fox's vision, slightly, she blinked, allowing her eyesight to return to normal.

This other fox stood, swiping at the device on his wrist. Clearly he was happy with the image, which meant that Raito must at least be looking at least a little bit better than her usual self. She couldn't help laughing when the fox came up with a rather long-winded title. The hyena's remarks didn't exactly help the situation. Raito walked over and nudged the hyena "I don't mind all that much. He is pretty cute, isn't he?" She said, giving a wink to the fox.

When the Clydesdale rightly referred to how loud everything was, Raito nodded in agreement "yeah, may 's well join ya. I'm not one for all this racket." She said, smiling up at her.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:44 am

"Pfffft! Nonono." the fox shook his head at the Hyena's insinuation. "This is purely for indirect blackmailing purposes." Storm's words were lost under the thrum of the music kicking in once again. Venus gestured and said... something inaudible beneath the music. Why did it get so loud again? Why were people winking at him? Why was his stomach still empty? WHERE WAS THE PIZZA? AAAAAUUUUGH WITHOUT PEOPLE TO DISTRACT HIM WITH PLEASANT CONVERSATION ALL HE HAD WERE QUESTIONS AND HUNGER.

So... uhm.. RIGHT! back to the matter at hand. With a gesture, the tiny camera drone dropped obediently back into the fox's hand before disappearing into a hidden pocket within his shirt. With a polite wave of his thanks, the fox once again set his eyes on the concession trailers, searching for the one specific food he had been searching for for so lo--

"Screw it. Let's just get some french fries so I don't gnaw off my own fingers."
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:39 am

"If it involves pullin' out any of ma feathers, ahm outta here," the sassy male chuckled to Ira. "Ahm sure she can't do much... Can she?"

He took his hazel-gold gaze from the larger feline and took a glance around, noting that there were numerous boxes lying around in a manner akin to that of storage use. The lighting wasn't the best, but he was used to having to use his sight at night when on the job, so it wasn't too much of a hinderence. 

He found himself frowning slightly. He expected a little more than what was lain before them, and frankly wasn't to afraid to express that. 

"Yo, kid!" He called out to get the goat child's attention. "How can you or your 'friend' even do anythin' in here? S'all boxes and junk." He gestured to the storage boxes laying around as he hovered in the air in a seating position. He was beginning to wonder why he even decided to go in here in the first place. Oh yeah that's right, curiosity, darn it. 

"Ah swear ahm worse than a cat... No offense." The male craned his neck to apologise to Ira. "Hey, maybe ah was born the wrong species, heheh."
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:03 am

Ira laughed out loud when he heard the featherd fellow's answer to his question. "Pretty sure it can't be that bad indeed hahaha." 

Outside the tent he heard the child and the wolf conversing. Apparently the wolf wasn't that easy to be convinced. It didn't surprise him but what did surprise him was that he didn't play along like the bird and the cat himself did. 'Ah well, probably got his reasons for it.'

Then he heard the bird speak up again. This time it was directed to the child outside. "Good question, how can 'she' do anything with a heap of boxes and crates?" he asked the child as well. He frowned a bit when the bird compared himself to a cat but shrugged it off immediately after. "Uhh.. no offense taken? Admittedly, cats are curious after all.. Heh.." the feline said while lightly scratching the back of his head.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:53 am

‘Uuuuuuhuh. Right. Blackmail. Gotcha.’ Esme said, arching an eyebrow as storm uttered his excuses. Well, he could deny it all he wanted, but she’d been amongst mortals long enough to know people did weird things with photos. A part of her was flattered at the idea, the rest of her was mildly concerned by it. Not because it seemed creepy to her, but simple because it was… well, boring. Who wanted to look at a photo of someone when you could literally go talk to them? Mortals were weird.
                ‘…and I suppose he is.’ Esme said, turning that arched eyebrow upon Raito. ‘If you’re into such people, I guess.’ Which was… probably an odd response for someone who had just spent the last few minutes on-off flirting with the individual. And throwing out some serious insinuations. Then again, that was Esme in a nutshell. After a moment, she glanced over to Venus, a small shiver of delight rocking her body as the horse placed a hand on her shoulder. She hadn’t quite heard what the horse had said, what with the crowds and the various people speaking, but whatever it was she was interested in. Maybe she should learn to read lips sometime. That'd probably help a lot, huh?
                Her ears twitched, picking up on Raito talking about moving away from the crowd, and Esme gave a small shrug and a nod, a bemused smile settling onto her face. ‘And I’m up for whatever, really. Lead on!’
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:25 am

The wolf considers his response for a few moments, but he smirks a little bit.

"I pretty much take it as a given that I have no idea what I really need." he replies, "And that's even after many other people have tried to help me figure that out. As for being afraid... well, in that count I'd have to say..."

The wolf pauses as someone calls out from inside the tent. Sounded like they were questioning what was actually going on. The wolf then focuses back on the kid, curious to hear her response, and leaving his own statement unfinished.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:22 pm

Venus didn't quite catch what Raito said to Esme, but she nodded again regardless as the arctic fox smiled and agreed with her to head someplace quieter. The red fox collected his camera and tucked it away somewhere into his clothes, then seemed to excuse himself and look around for a new destination.

Wait, was that a.. shudder that she felt when she touched the hyena's shoulder? Maybe the contact just surprised her, that was all. Either way, Esme also seemed to agree with heading away from the loud music. With everyone, minus the red fox apparently, in agreement, the Clydesdale started to step away from the group. She turned back in the direction she'd originally been going before almost running into the first fox earlier and then getting caught up in conversation. It was away from the rides and many of the noisier attractions it seemed.

For now, the equine seemed content enough to walk along and snack on her cotton candy.

-

The wolf started to answer and the girl watched him quietly. She didn't really seem to react to his words still, but was certainly listening. Granted, if it took too long to try and convince him, she might be better off considering other candidates. That is... when anyone else walked by. No one else seemed to be passing by just yet.

The kid turned her head slightly at a couple of comments from inside the tent that interrupted the wolf's speaking. There was a little pause from her. "It does not have to be all flashy and impressive to be functional," she replied to the duo.

...Those were mildly odd words to come from a child, weren't they?

Either way, the young bovine returned her attention to the wolf. She eyed him, seemingly expecting him to keep on making excuses.

((S2g, C.S.O., I will fight you))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next