Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Wild

+3
ForevaYoung
Storm Wave
The Red Blur
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Going Wild - Page 6 Empty Re: Going Wild

Post by Froshana Sun May 21, 2017 5:10 am

((No worries, guys, I know exam time is stressful and makes it tough to write posts! S'all good. Except C.S.O. He can fight me.
Additional note, since the awakened peeps are engaging in conversation, I thought it'd be weird to suddenly skip forward another five minutes?? So I'm going to let them keep on and we'll take things as they go. I mildly expect the sound of voices to maybe start rousing our last couple, but if you would still like to let more time, you're both welcome to do skips until the time you think is more appropriate is reached!))

As the four currently awake all began to speak more, especially at the avian's exclamations, Venus' ears continued to flick. How much was she really hearing if she still wasn't awake yet? Could it really just be that the hat was tickling her instead?

Granted, up until the fox had jumped on her, the Clydesdale had remained somewhat still. Weight on top of the horse made her shift while the fox perched on her for a few moments. Even after he moved away, there were some little testing movements from the equine, like the slight shifting of a hoof against the ground now and then, a stronger breath or the occasional twitch of her tail. It wasn't anything much, however. Certainly not enough to present a threat thus far.

A growl from the white fox, however, seemed to trigger a groaning exhale. Venus' eyelids were beginning to flutter a bit and her legs curled up closer to her body as she slowly began to regain some vague sense. Being far more average than some of the others seemed to make waking a much slower process for her, though.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Mon May 22, 2017 5:33 am

((OUT OF TURN! Response to Forevayoung))

The fox's ears twitched, the tiny voice(??) of the bird suddenly taking his attention away from the still unconcious hyena. He scampered his way over to the shoe, sniffing at it a moment before peering back inside, big stupid fox smile plastered across his face.

"You sure about this birdie? I can't promise I won't chew up your new kicks. Wild instincts and all that."
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon May 22, 2017 12:43 pm

((Oot reply to Storm!) 

Zephyr peaked up to the now giant fox and couldn't help but want to put his hands in his hips and sigh loudly. If he had any hands that is. Man, was the tiny bird ever salty about losing his appendages. Instead he opted for a slightly sassy approach. The creepy animalistic grin didn't exactly put his mind at ease, however. 

"Dude, touch 'em the wrong way and I'll peck your eyeballs out. You understand, right?"
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue May 23, 2017 8:45 am

Raito stood up straight again, breathing a sigh of relief after hearing that fox from earlier in the night. These appeared to be the people who were in the tent with her.

"Could've just told me, guys," she said, sighing again. Walking forward, she was able to... Somewhat recognise Storm, even if his body proportions were completely out of whack. She also recognised Esme, growling when she saw her struggling to get up '[i]I bet she's the one who did this[i]' she thought to herself.

"So, any idea what... Happened...?" She cut herself off upon noticing the now tiny hummingbird "gee, and I thought I was hit hard. You alright, there?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Wed May 24, 2017 9:04 am

Storm's ears flicked and his head tilted as the tiny hummingbird once again sputtered and shouted from the confines of his now oversized sneakers. He didn't even turn to the other, now significantly calmer fox as she too began to inquire what was going on.

"Real-ass gypsy curse, that's what happened." His head tilted more, his growing instincts still playing havoc on his sense of priorities. He looked down at the hummingbird, contemplating his objections for a moment before he opened his mouth, tiny little fox fangs glinting in the dim light of the tent, bared ominously at the tiny bird, approaching fast....

...before instead wrapping his mouth around the toe of the shoe and scooping it up. With a little shake, he tried to free the silly little bird.
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Wed May 24, 2017 11:50 am

"You alright, there?"

Oh, how he wished it was the case. the now tiny male turned around to reply to the feminine voice only to see another fox, similar in size but lighter in colour and his itty bitty heart stopped for a moment. No this is the same group as before, he knew it. And with that information he knew they wouldn't hurt him. 
So instead of fluttering about like a fraidy cat, Zephyros took a long gulp or air as he watched the male fox close in on him. The large fanged mouth began to terrify him to no end, but he refused to show it right off the bat. 
'He isn't going to hurt you, he isn't going to hurt you, he isn't going to-'

"Ahh!" He squeaked as the large shoe he resided in suddenly tipped and shook slightly, making him tumble out into the huge open area clumsily. Well, that was ridiculous, to say the least. The dark avian rolled back onto his feet as best as he could. He missed his hands so much right now. 

Looking over the female fox, Zephryos couldn't help but feel intimidated. Everyone was so big now. Before all of this he was one of the taller people in the tent, and now someone could easily end him with a misplaced foot. The joys. 
"To respond to yah, missy, no. Ahm not. But we got bigger problems in this here place."

He looked over the large room and spotted a few of the others now sitting around, others still seemingly unconscious. Then there was the hyena girl. She seemed to be having a weird twitching issue. Not to mention her shadow still played it's own role or something that made Zephyrs feathers ruffle up in anticipation of what would be happening to her. 

By now, the reality of the world was laid out in front of the tiny bird. He was stuck in this tiny form. No hands. Constant fear of being eaten of trodden on. Could it get any worse? 

"Where is that little girl? Ah wanna give 'er a piece of my mind!"
If only his words resonated with the rest of him.

He jumped on over to the now much larger feline hybrid and placed a small wing on one of his toes in way of understanding, but also feeling the pain of changing so drastically. 
"Prehistoric states indeed. Like how the hell did my ancestors get around like this?! Ah mean you're fine man, you're still basically almost the same size as before. Just kinda... On all fours now."
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu May 25, 2017 8:13 pm

The very moment Zephyros put one of his wings on Ira's toes, he got a weird urge to squash the little bird under his paw, or at least grab his spatules to keep him to the ground, almost as to play with the tiny creature before killi- 'Hang on. This isn't right. This isn't me!' Ira shook his head in confusion and closed his eyes before replying to the bird. 

"I guess I am lucky here. Feels funny being on four feet.. hands.. paws? though. At least you can still walk on two feet. And you can even fly!" That sounded way more envious than the liger had intended it to sound. "I'm sorry man, guess I'm just not entirely myself here." 
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Thu May 25, 2017 8:31 pm

((Oot response to Dione!)) 

The ligers almost excited voice surprised the tiny midnight bird. For a split second he thought he saw a shimmer of something to ruffle him. Something... Feral. But Ira closed his eyes and it disappeared as quickly as it was there. 

'Ohhhkay? That wasn't normal. But then again, none of this is.' Zephyros tried to scratch his head with his hand, but lowered his head sadly once he realised once again that his hands were gone. He shook his head and sighed. These wings were so much smaller than before. Could he really take off from the ground?. 

"None of us are bro, can't really blame ya. For a minute ah swear you wanted to make me a snack or somethin', heh. But you look so strong! Bet you're a crazy powerhouse now!"
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu May 25, 2017 8:39 pm

((OOT response to ForevaYoung!))

Ira saw the hesitation in the avian's body language. The small shudder when the feline had spoke indicated that the bird was nervous. 'Hope I don't scare too many people here..' 

His ears flicked a few times, almost as if something was bothering him, something invisible or very small. A bunch of noises were somewhat annoying but he quickly turned his attention back to the hummingbird below him. "I mean, I do feel strong, yeah. Suppose that's how we were built in the old days, if you get what I mean." A laugh(?) escaped his mouth and he tried to smile to the best of his abilities before swishing his tail. 

"You look so fancy schmancy though with those thingies in your tail and your bright colours n all."
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sat May 27, 2017 7:18 pm

With a low grunt of pain, the floored hyena began to shift back to the world of the conscious. Groggigly, she staggered to her feet, her stance somewhat awkward as she attempted to stand on four legs, instead of her usual two. She paused for a moment to try and examin her form, before sluggishly looking over the rest of the tent dwellers.

'... what the *actual* fuck.'
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun May 28, 2017 12:17 am

Wolf remains stretched out on his side by the entrance of the tent where he'd fallen. He didn't appear to be rousing anytime. The only sign of movement from him was the occasional flickering of his ears in response to the conversations going on in the closed space.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Mon May 29, 2017 5:24 am

As conversations continued and one of the others managed to wake, finally, the largest of the group began to stir more purposefully. The Clydesdale's eyes opened and squinted at first. It was dim in the tent and she was staring through blurry vision at one of the fabric walls. There were voices very closeby, but she couldn't quite understand them yet.

'What in the world happened?' she wondered silently, 'Where am I?'

As several questions all flooded to mind, she also noted an odd... difference... in her vision. It was as though her eyes were no longer as close together as they used to be. In fact, something seemed to be stuck on her face, right where her nose normally was, but reaching much farther out. Already on edge from blurry vision and not knowing what was going on, she snorted and jerked her head. And yet, all that did was make her aware of something even more uncomfortable. Was her neck suddenly way longer?

Panic started to kick in, almost literally as one of her front legs lifted towards her in some attempt to reach her face, only to find that her limbs could no longer move in the same manner as they once did. ...Nor did her fingers. Wait, where were her fingers?!

Heavy hooves scraped the grass underneath as the new alignment of limbs was completely unfamiliar and restricting. With some difficulty, however, she found the directions in which they could bend and fold and awkwardly started to tuck them underneath her torso. It made her shudder to twist her now-long neck, but she lifted it up a bit and threw her suddenly massive weight to her left to roll over upright. From there, she froze for a moment where she was still down on the ground, mind racing to understand the scenario she was now in. It had been about a half a minute since she'd opened her eyes. Although on that note...

Her peripheral vision was amazing now! In fact, a series of colors and shapes standing out from the dimness of the tent drew the Clydesdale's gaze and she turned her head in the direction of the others behind her, ears pointed right at them as though hearing better might help with her distorted vision.

Considering that this was a horse with a dyed mane and tail and wearing a fashionable sun hat staring at them, some might have found humor in the sight.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:48 am

Raito frowned at the hummingbird's response, or... At least, she thought she frowned? This body didn't seem the best at expressing emotion, after all. She looked down at herself "I guess none of us are fine..." She muttered, before joining the liger and the hummingbird in conversation, "yeah, this ie weird, but... At least we still have the basics down, you must be really used to having arms. I... Kinda have them, I guess? It's like crawling constantly." Shr said, trying to explain her situation.

She gritted her teeth. All she wanted was to go to a festival, eat junk food, and head back to her job the next morning. Hell, she faced sorcerer's like this fawn on a near-daily basis, yet she was just so... Careless. She looked around, "if we're now in a prehistoric state, why did this girl choose us, hmm?" She asked, glancing at the hyena as she announced her awakening "oh, great, now the party can truly start," she remarked, rolling her eyes.

After speaking those words, the rather large horse started to stir, struggling to get up with her new limbs. After succeeding in a very noisy way, Raito turned to her, looking up to see that she was still remarkably huge, compared to the rest of the group. She looked rather silly with a dyed mane and a large hat, but Raito wasn't much better, considering she was wearing nothing but a purple scarf.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:14 am

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRSE!" Storm practically howled as Miss Venus finally came around. Well, the Hyena did too, but she didn't have as imposing a frame, now that the bugs in her guts stopped squirming around. Wow, it was getting crowded in here! Big cat, big horse, big everything. In fact, the only things Storm wasn't smaller than were the bird and the other fox. His fur bristled, his panic insincts rose, but instead, he could only muster to run about, jaws agape, making his dumb, excited fox noises as the whole situation continued to hit them. Yes, they were animals. But man! how long were they going to BE animals? Would they ever be the handsome, athletic, and taxable citizens of the country that they had been in the past?
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:22 pm

Zephyros couldn't help but feel a little flattered at the words that Ira said. Being the male of his species wasn't a big thing before, but now that this whole 'thing' had happened, he felt as if he needed to be more flattering. Was this really what his prehistoric ancestors felt like?
He waved away Iras comment with a wing and a small chuckle. He was glad his voice hadn't changed too much. Chaos forbid if he ended up being a little squeaky thing. 

Looking over the now mostly awake group that was around them, he felt incredibly tiny. Was that giant horse who had just awoken really Miss Venus the model? She grew so much. The hat was making Zephyr smile though, she probably hadn't even noticed it was still on her head at the moment. The fox Raito had begun her assault on Esme again, making the tiny bird roll his eyes. Wouldn't they ever get along?

The other fox's comment about Venus made Zephyros snicker a little bit. This guy was nice but very random at times as well. He was glad that he hadn't decided to munch on him though. Maybe later he would show thanks once they worked out what they could do to try and fix all of this.

"So, uhhh...anybody get where that girl disappeared off to? Ah just cant get why she'd do this to a bunch of strangers!"

He put a wing to his chin in thought. Then realised he couldn't think properly because his stupid new beak was in the way and distracting him. Not to mention he felt incredibly sick.

"Ya know, you guys are all kinda lucky. Y'all got bigger mostly, where ah went the other way. Ah feel so compressed. Also prancin' around like a pixie ain't what ah wanted to do t'day." Sky blue tipped feathers gestured to his taloned feet. Boy, did his feet feel cold right now.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:07 pm

In the corner of his eye, Ira noticed that the hyena had finally started to wake up as well. She didn't seem.. very pleased with the situation, to say the least. 'Looks like someone had a bad time there.' 

Then also the horse girl started to stand up slowly. Boy, she was tall already but now she towered over Ira as well, while they used to be standing the same height. He felt slightly intimidated by her but he knew deep down he'd be able to take the upperhand if it ever were to end in a fight. 'Because that's the way nature was built, right? Predators are strong and stuff?' 

The cat couldn't help but snicker at the funny sight of the horse's hat though. The manes were okay but the hat, man that looked ridiculous. Big, strong horse with frilly hat. It just was one big mismatch. He shook his head and turned back to Zephyros and the white fox until a loud "HOOOOOOORSE" startled him so much he jumped up and puffed out his fur, almost like a regular house cat. "WHAT THE FUCK?! Dude! Don't scare me like that!" he yelled, nearly growled at the fox from who the scream came. 

In reply to Zephyros's question he just asked everyone, he just kind of tried to shrug again, only to realise he miserably failed and just sort of flailed instead. "I don't know where she is but if I can get my paws on that girl, boy oh boy will she be in trouble." His more agressive and predatory side started to show which even scared himself a bit. 

"If you need a lift, you can hop on my back, y'know? Just offering it to you."
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:37 pm

Alright, ok. Standing up that quickly had been a terrible idea, and Esme was already beginning to regret it. With a low groan, the hyena sort of… dipped her head forward, her nose brushing against the floor and a front paw kind of… awkwardly scratching at her head and slipping off as she attempted to rub it. Already this was terrible and she hated it and she’s going to kill whoever did this. ‘Fuckin’… this is horrible…’ she mumbled under her breath, ‘Not even any thumbs…’ oh god this was horrible and now she was getting a headache. The distant screaming of HOOOOOOOOOORSE wasn’t exactly helping her out either.

Still, despite all this, her keen ears could pick out the mutterings of the others. Slowly she lifted her head, and sort of… fixed her gaze in the rough direction of the artic fox, ‘Don’t start…’ she said with a low growl, before glancing over in the direction of Ira and Zeph, ‘… if she has any sense, she’ll be long gone by now...’ before pausing. Suddenly, a sharp smile spread across her face, and a giggle inadvertently slipped from her lips ‘But… but on the bright side, she’s not goin’ to be able to escape us very easily. Not if we can fly and track her scen- oh my lords what is that smell.’

Oh. Looks like the increased smell sensitivity was finally catching up with her.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:24 am

*Ugh... damn... I feel like I hurt all over... at least that means I'm alive if not well.*

This is the first coherent thought that goes through Wolf's head as consciousness creeps back to him. He still feels rather disconnected from the world around him as the voices of the others in the tent are just faint background noise to him.

For the moment, as Wolf eases awake, he takes the time to carefully tense various parts of his body as he remains sprawled on the ground. He's rewarded by the fact that the aches running through his body aren't apparently related to any sort of serious injury. But... all of these small movements he performs, taken together, give him the distinct impression that something was very wrong with him.

*Wow... everything feels alright... but then it doesn't feel right...* he thinks.

He slowly opens his eyes and he's greeted by a dim scene of dark forms all around him. The voices around him still sort of bled together, until one of them cuts through it all with a loud howl.

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRSE!"

Having something to suddenly focus on helps Wolf snap a bit more to attention there on the ground. As a result of that, he suddenly notes that there is a much larger form looming close to him in the darkness, and that is enough to send a surge of panic through his still adjusting mind. Against his preferences, he's able to roll his body onto all fours and push himself off the ground unsteadily.

At this point, as he attempts to continue his attempt to stand upright, he suddenly becomes aware of the limits of his body's range of motion, even though he's still unaware of exactly why it is so.

*What is wrong with me? And why is it happening right now when I need to get up on my feet!?* he rages in his head for a couple of moments, at his body's sudden inability to function properly.

He backs away from all the forms he can pick out in the dimness surrounding him, growling in warning at them, as none of them looked familiar to him at all. As he eases back, there is a faint glow that surrounds him. In the dimness of the tent, it serves as a passable light source, bringing some more details to his attention.

*This... looks like the tent we were in... but where did all these wild animals come from?* he wonders silently as he quickly glances around.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:54 am

((Sorry for a late post, guys, work has been absolute hell the last week or so.))

Venus stared at the rest of the group, confusion showing clearly even across her new feral features. Animals? Why were costumed performers from the festival all sitting around in here? Was this their tent?

She was still kneeling in the grass when the fox elected to howl out her species into the air. It seemed to make some of the others closeby jump and, as her vision was slowly clearing, Venus only found herself more and more impressed by how real these costumes looked, even down to getting the proper sizes.

That is, until sudden movement from not far beside her drew her attention. Another figure was moving about and then soon backing away, growling at them. Something about the sound unnerved her more than usual and a yell from the liger also added to that. Add to it that the nearest source of growling just started to glow and she was ready to panic as well.

The light the wolf gave off made her additionally aware of some big... thing seemingly right behind her. She jerked to one side to move away without actually standing up, only to find that the object moved with her!

'Is... is that my butt?!'

Pushing off with her hind legs and noting that the mass behind her was just her own body seemed even more jarring. She wasn't sure what to focus on anymore. How could she really try to prioritize between the growling, glowing shape to one side or the noisy group also closeby or the fact that something about her had changed very drastically? It was all a jumble of emotions and rising panic at this point and the equine was just looking this way and that in alarmed confusion while awkwardly shuffling back against the fabric wall of the tent.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:24 pm

Raito winced when a sudden loud noise beside her sounded out, announcing the species of Miss Venus. "Yes, and I'm a fox, anyone else wanna point out the obvious?" Raito said, her voice sharp. When she noticed the other fox running in circles around the tent, making... Odd noises, she decided not to bother further reprimanding him. "Nevermind," she said, narrowing her eyes, attempting to facepalm but instead just stumbling forwards.

As the noise seemed to quieten down just a little, Raito noticed a low growling coming from the corner of the room. In the darkness, she could pick up a shape ever so slightly larger than her. "Well, it looks like we're all awake," she said, slightly more cheerful than before. "What d'you all suppose we do about this... Predicament we're in?" She asked, looking around at the dark tent. "Sheesh, I wish there was at least a couple of bulbs. I might've been able to throw a little light on the situation..." She muttered, her eyes now scanning her immediate surroundings "also, has anyone got a flashlight, or something?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:39 pm

((You know what? I'm a little lost on what to do, so I'm going to skip for now. Assume Storm still running around like a caffeinated idiot.))
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:32 am

The tiny hazel eyes of Zephyros looked waaaay up to Ira's back and all the way back down again. Man, did he feel tiny next to the liger. Even on all fours the male was so large compared to him. 
"Uhhh thanks? But ah dunno how to get up there. Got a funny feelin' ah might need to re-learn how to fly." He twitched his head around to look around the giant tent again and sighed. He wanted to get out of the tent to see outside, and felt an overwhelming urge to be free. "Imagine havin' to flap your arms to keep yourself airborne. Sounds just ridiculous, don't it?"

Zephyros decided then and there he was going to at least get some fresh air. He took a step forward, only for his other foot to follow, making him hop forward rather clumsily and immediately land right on his face. 

"I meant that... Totally meant that... Ow... "
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:36 pm

While still standing, Ira looked down on Zephyros again to think. His tail swished slowly and squinted his eyes slighty. 

"What if I just lift you?"
He snickered a bit when the small bird hopped and fell on his face but he helped him immediately by pushing him back up on his feet with one claw. He was careful not to hurt him while doing so. "Besides, it'd give you a sort of height you can jump off."
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:35 am

((Oot post to reply to Dione)) 

Almost as soon as he crashed rather ungracefully to the ground, he found himself being righted by a giant solid form. He opened his hazel eyes to see a sharp looking claw pushing him back on to his currently strange shaped feet and found his heart jumping into his tiny chest. He followed the claw to the face of it's owner to see a slight concerned look on the -to him- giant liger. 
He took a moment to think about it, and focused on keeping a balance before bouncing on to the top of the claw. His now taloned feet gripped onto the sharp appendage tightly, much more tightly than he expected. 

"Man, my feet are tough as nails now!"
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:46 pm

Pulling herself out of her gagging fit, the Hyena glanced about eagerly, expecting her vague suggestion and ideas to actually have been listened to. However, as she observed the sights and sounds and smells and more, she realised the scene was simply descending further and further into chaos. Normally, she'd be delighted by the tomfooling and weird acts the others were comitting, but right now? Right now it was a bit much, and the constant noise and laughter was driving her nuts. As such, something had to be done.

With a sudden shift of movement, the Hyena forced herself up onto her hind legs. A keen observer would notice a tiny crackle of red sparks glitter about her front paws, before she suddenly slammed her body downwards. The movement was striking, eye catching even!

The explosions that occured around her feet, even more so. But on top of this, the hyena uttered a loud growl. Well... not a growl, but more like a odd whooping noise, the sound further punctuated by a deeper sound. It was like... it was like the earth itself quaked at her command, yet there was no earthquake. The sound itself seemed to stem from Esme, yet it was impossibly deep for her form.

'SILENCE.' She barked, anger and rage tinting her voice. Lords help anyone who decided that wasn't a good enough reason to do as she asked.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next