Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Wild

+3
ForevaYoung
Storm Wave
The Red Blur
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Going Wild - Page 7 Empty Re: Going Wild

Post by C.S.O. Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:48 pm

After waiting a few moments and seeing that no one appeared to be doing anything threatening, Wolf ceases his growling, and then turns his attention towards himself. He shifts his head around carefully, just testing his range of motion and looking around and over himself as best he can. The slight glow he was still giving off let him see that he was still 'wearing' his clothing. But now that he was on all fours, the clothing he had on didn't seem to fit well.

*No... it's not that I'm on all fours...* he thinks, *It's... more like I've... changed... Oh no...*

With this in mind he actually looks down at his paws. Instead of the five separate digits he used to have, he now sported a close cluster of toes with more visible claws.

*I'm a feral animal now?!* he thinks, surprised by that idea, *Or at least I look like one... I don't really FEEL feral... of course I'm not exactly the most civilized person either...*

He continues to glance over himself, but the clothing he has on make it more difficult to move and they also obscured most of his body from his sight. And now with the paws of a feral animal, moving the clothes he had on would be a challenge.

He isn't given much time to contemplate his situation any further, as another blast from inside the tent knocked him aside. The shockwave from the explosion in the closed environment wasn't enough to knock him over though. It does draw his attention over to the hyena, who was barking out a command for silence. He growls softly in reply, not appreciating the method she chose to gain his attention. The situation was already difficult enough without anyone throwing their weight around.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:45 pm

((Massive apologies for dropping off the face of the forum for a bit, guys. The last couple of weeks at work have been 100% garbage and not having my laptop makes posting 83% more difficult. Thanks for your patience!))

Speaking of throwing one's weight around, the equine in the group had gracelessly been attempting to find some sort of upright position that didn't feel totally wrong. She had just managed to... somewhat get there? The Clydesdale leaned her weight back onto her rump, leaving her unnervingly awkward-bending hind legs extended while her front legs propped her up. All in all, it was a large horse awkwardly trying to sit like a dog. It looked plenty silly.

Right upon reaching this position, she was still looking about from the glowing wolf to the fox scurrying about and more animals close by that all predominantly appeared to be predators and then back down to her own body. This didn't go on for too long before the hyena reared up and unleashed bursts of energy from her front paws. The sound that emerged from her was additionally unnerving and it was easily enough to indeed silence the Clydesdale and make her look over with wide, fearful eyes. Granted, that frozen moment of temporary quiet didn't last.

Venus' eyes darted back down to her front hooves where her fingers should have been. Her ears flicked back, her eyes squinted and she let out a strange, whinny-like squeal. The front hooves started to stomp at the grass like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

"Wwwwhhhaaat is even happening?!" she finally protested to no one in particular.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:49 am

((Hnnngghhh, sorry for another big lapse, guys, there's been a lot going on here. Hopefully my activity will pick up again with my laptop back in order.
Anyway, going to skip Red for this round. Storm, it's your turn again.))
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:27 am

And then there was a whoosh, and something bellowed deeply from the center of his primal fears. Actually, it was the hyena. In a moment, dread and terror overtook the once prancing fox, more evidence mounting that there was more to the bubblegum-maned scavenger than a first glance would reveal.

OH WELL. SCARY PART WAS OVER. Back to business as usual.

"OooooooOOOOOHHHHHHH!" the fox's toothy maw opened up in amusement as he scampered over to the hyena. "DOITAGAIN!!"
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Okay, everyone was awake....mostly. And they all were concerned, some borderline afraid of what had happened to them.

Zephyros looked between everyone, grimacing slightly at all the now much louder noises from his fellow victims and found himself sighing as he raised a wing to his face. This could take a while. He looked over his wing and realised he could still fly.

Maybe. After all, he never used his arms before to actually maintain flight. But it was worth a try, right?

The tiny midnight blue avian hopped off of Ira, resigning to the fact that this was how he had to walk now, and made a beeline for the tents humongous door area, faltering a little bit when Venus began her frantic, and more notably upset question as to what was going on. He couldn't answer for sure, but it was definitely that kids doing. That much he was certain of. 

Damn kids and their stupid traps.

"Ma, lady Venus, we've been had. That girl did somethin' weird to us and now we're all stuck in our ancestors forms or somethin', I dunno." Zephyr shrugged, not that many would be able to see him do it due to being so tiny. A slightly nervous glance over to the pink hyena who had become rather upset as well, as noted by her guttural noises. He may stay away from her, at least right now anyway. 

Hopping as fast as he could, he jumped through the flaps of the tents doors when a gust of wind blew them open enough for him to pop through. He was finally outside! 

And boy, was it a larger than large world out there. He really missed being normal sized a whole lot right now.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:48 pm

The shockwave of the hyena made everyone fall silent. For a short moment. Ira was rather impressed and quite intimidated by such power, but he knew he could counter it with his own when necessary. Hopefully it didn't have to come to such times. 

"Dude, calm down, we're all as stressed as you are, no need to make a big fuss about it." After raising Zephyros to his own back, he put his paw back to the ground again and tried to move around as carefully as possible. That was until the tiny bird jumped off and went outside. He decided to follow him, seeing as he was the only person he knew slightly. Oh, that horse girl was someone he had talked to for a bit as well but she seemed occupied finding out what had happened to herself. 

Once outside, everything was different. His smell was much stronger and he picked up on the slightest of scents. His hearing was also a lot sharper and the noisy festival was hurting his brain slightly. The biggest surprise of it all was how tall everyone else seemed to be. Since he was only the size of a large lion, about 3.3 meters in length. He shook his head and headed for the exit until he realised that it might be more useful to stick together. After all, they were all in this mess together so why not figure it out together? "Hey, Zephyros was it? I wouldn't go too far away, we should probably all stay close to each other." 

A loud screech drew his attention and it seemed like a little boy had noticed him. One of the boys he saw on the hill right before getting into this mess. "Wait, what? Oh right, I'm a big scary cat now." was what he tried to say, but it seemed that all the boy heard was a sort of low growling for he had run off, crying. "Oops."

Last edited by Dione on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:44 pm

((Oot post in response to Dione.))

The sudden question from Ira, who had followed him outside had made him jump a little. He hadnt even heard the giant ligers approach. Those giant pads must suppress noise. Good for hunting purposes he guessed. 

"Nah, I wouldn't have gone far, " the tiny avian replied as he hopped around on the spot. "We're better in numbers, especially if we wanna find out whats been done to us. I just wanted a bit of air. That tent was stuffy, ya know?"

Zephyros hopped back around to see the child crying out at seeing Ira and his giant form and running away not long after the huge feline tried to voice his intent of not harming anyone. The tiny bird felt a mental sweatdrop. Oops indeed. 
"Uhh dude? I think we might not be speaking normal anymore."
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:16 am

Well.. at least she had peoples attention now? But lords almighty people were still being loud. As the fox ran up to her begging for her to repeat her action. Normally she'd love nothing more than a chance to show off, but right? With the assault of smells and sounds and people yelling and now the distant sound of people screaming?

Right now she's rather tear someone's throat out than act again.

With a low growl she bared her teeth at the smaller canine, before glancing over at the Horse. 'As I was *tryin'* to say... it looks like our lil' friend has fucked us over. I did ask if our bird friend would go and try and find them, but...' a low growl of frustration before plonking her ass down in a mock form of sitting. 'Just... urgh. This sucks.'

Which was probably an understatement of the century.
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Wolf watches as the assembled group inside the tent offer their own insights on what had happened, although none of it seemed to be very useful at the moment since it all just seemed to be stating that something had been done to them by that girl who'd lured them here. Listening to people state the obvious wasn't exactly helpful.

As he had nothing productive to add to the discussion here, the wolf turned his focus back to this strange new body he appeared to be inhabiting now. His eyes had grown more accustomed to the lower level of illumination in the tent, especially now that the gentle glow he'd been giving off had ceased, so he resumed looking himself over and making some slow and carefully movements just to see how things worked in this new form.

( OOC: Sorry for holding things up here. I'll try not to do so in the future. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:07 am

((Too bad because I continued to do it anyway. :P Blaming work completely. Sorry, folks. If it makes y'all feel better, though, I'm obviously relaxing on the time limit until I can get my own crap together.))

A tiny voice from somewhere in the grass in front of her made Venus' ears lift back up and point forward, trying to pinpoint the sound. It wasn't until Zephyr moved to look back at the angry hyena that she actually spotted him. Just as the equine started to lean her head down to get a closer look and maybe reply, the hummingbird just up and left, hopping away to get outside before she could say anything. The liger moved by shortly after, but said nothing to her either. She noted his much larger mass, eyeballing him for several moments before the realization that she was technically staring at all these naked people and maybe she shouldn't. Well... A quick glance to the wolf noted that they hadn't all gotten out of their clothing yet.

Her ears turned back towards Esme when the hyena began to speak. A look of confusion appeared on the Clydesdale's face. "But... I don't understand. How can a little girl change all of us?" The confusion switched to a more cross expression. "Ugh, this isn't a movie!"

A child's scream outside put her back on the alert, though, and she turned her head sharply towards the doorway with a soft, "Uh oh..."

Outside, while there still were very few people in the area, the panicking child drew some attention and a couple of people were peering in the tent's direction. The sight of the large liger made them stare, some in alarm, some in curiosity. Was it a real wild animal or just a really good costume for the festival? Those who quickly realized just how real this creature was could easily have been seen withdrawing cell phones and dialing numbers. Key words such as "wild animal," "police," and "animal control" were likely to be caught by any attentive ears listening in to the phonecalls that followed...
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:12 pm

((I guess I'm not the only one dropping off the face of the earth. Makes me feel a little better, at least.))

Upon hearing the hyena's remark on their current situation, Raito held up a hand (paw?) to her face, or at least attempted to "finally, she speak a little sense!" She says, before walking further through the tent, glancing at all of the other animals now surrounding her.

"Alright, just as edge-girl here said, that girl has somehow turned us into more... Primitive forms. What we gotta find out is how long we've been here, and, more importantly, where this damn girl is, so I can tear out her throat," she said, surprisingly neutral in her tone as she speaks

"I mean, seriously, my clothes weren't damn cheap and I can't really carry 'em!" She continues, glancing over at the crumpled pile of fabric , her shoes discarded not too far away.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Wave Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:51 am

((MY GOD! WHAT YEAR IS THIS?! 

Oh, it's still 2017... well that's a lot less dramatic than I was hoping for. RIGHT THEN.))

Storm's ears flattened, surrendering a little fear to the hyena as she responded to him with significantly less amusement for the situation as he felt. The horse was also less than thrilled at the situation. The questions of how it had happened hung in the air over his small, fuzzy orange head. It was his moment to interject once again.

"I already told you guys how. It's the most logical conclusion to the situation based on the observable clues." The fox turned and planted his haunches onto the grassy floor beneath them, a swish of his tail seeming to emphasize his point. "Real. Ass. Gypsy. Curse. Why is it so hard to understand?"

A scream from outside seemed to demand the attention of the tent as, of course, the big predatory cat was one of the first animals to look outside. It didn't take his newly found sense of instincts to know that someone would come to investigate soon. The fox weighed his options, and the realization that he was one of the more normal creatures for the region seemed to be a point. Between a wolf, a big cat, a draft horse, a hyena, an exotic foreign bird, and an arctic canid, he figured that if worse came to worse, he'd be the only one who could probably slip out unnoticed.

"I hope you all are formulating a decent escape plan right now, because I'm going to be frank, I'm planning on using you all as a distraction to make my hasty exit innadawoods."
Storm Wave
Storm Wave
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:37 am

Zephyros looked at Ira as he placed a wing under his beak in thought. Upon doing so caused him to wobble slightly, showing just how inexperienced he was to having a lack of actual arms right now. He missed his arms. His fingers, oh Chaos, he missed being able to even pick up stuff. How was he supposed to function properly without his hands?

The tiny spatuled bird looked back to the tents doorway as he heard some of the voices inside speak about hearing the noise, and quickly deducing that there would need to be some sort of plan made if they wanted to avoid a possible riot to fall into their hands. 
He made his way back over to the tent again and poked his tiny head back inside to let the others know of the issue they've been presented with.
"Yo guys? We may have a bit of a problem. We ain't speakin' Mobian no more."

Zephyros took a few extra hopps inside as he heard the conversation going on about the fox guy wanting to basically use everyone as bait to take his own leave without drama. "Man, at the rate we're all goin' at, we're as much of a distraction as a drunk guy in the street. We don't exactly have the same instincts as our ancestors, and some of us can't even function properly. But we need to get a plan together to get outta here, together."
He hoped that he was heard. Now more than ever they needed to rely on each other to help out. This was not something they all could just walk away from and resume somewhat of a normal life. Turning away again, the midnight avian took his leave to go right back to where Ira had been left momentarily.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:02 pm

((I'm so sorry, I mixed up the posting order for myself, being under the impression it was Red's turn! Whoooops))

After it started to dawn upon him what had just actually happened, Ira started to back up into the tent again, almost crashing his butt into the horse's rear end. "Ugh. My bad." He turned around, his tail slightly puffed as a reaction to the situation as a whole. It was stressful to say the least. 

They had lost their Mobian speech, meaning they wouldn't be able to ask for help or explain things to others. On top of that, the bovine girl had vanished and no one seemed to know where she went. Great. The hyena made her own point clear with not too much subtlety. The liger didn't expect much subtlety from her though, as she'd been rude and blunt to the white fox earlier on. 

When Zephyros made his comment about having to stick together to get out of this mess, Ira shook his head. "I don't know, if he wants to... 'use' us that badly to get out, he can. We can find that brat without him." Ira sounded rude and irritated and he had his reasons. The entire situation topped with the attitude of the small fox. 

...he could tear that small vulpine into pieces. A strange urge surged through the big cat, almost as if it was his feral instincts coming back to life. In an attempt to stop them, he layed down in a position most would seem was relaxing. However, the position was a way of him keeping his cool and not having random anger attacks which could lead to death. Others didn't know, but it seemed deep down his anger might have been kind of similar to the hyena's burst from before. His was just.. Well hidden.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:48 am

Everything was just sliding into chaos, wasn't it?

'How do you think she did it? With magic or a power of some kind! Come on now, it's not like thats a fuckin' rarity on this planet, is it?' the hyena growled, her frustration at the noise and and shouting and wild noises grating on her nerves. She'd hoped her display would have brought people to heel, but it seemed like she was going to have to flex her metaphorical and literal muscles.

With a sudden flurry the Hyena launched herself towards the smaller artic fox, her teeth snapping shut inches from her skin. Her crimson eyes flared with annoyance and anger, her fur *literally* bristling as she spoke in a low threatening tone. 'Now you should watch your fuckin' mouth. insultin' me isn't goin' to change you back to your petty humanoid form any faster, and right now my temper is pretty fuckin' thin, so don't push me. Next time I might not stop short,' and as if to emphasis her meaning she pulled her lips back into a fang-ridden grin. Seriously, there's like... a few too many on display there.

As everyone else spoke up the hyena whirled away from the smaller animal, her gaze flicking from storm to Zeph then back to the rest. '... Well. If we start movin' now, we're can probably get out of this place before any form of real authority shows up. Lets be real here, I don't think many people are goin' to stand in the way of a chargin' horse, wolf, gorgeous-ass hyena and the rest of you, are they? The real question is where do we go? We need to find someone who can break this shitty ass magic thin' quickly, but I doubt we can just... head into the city or somethin'.'
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:56 pm

While the others continued to panic and complain and bicker, Wolf just takes a bit of time to just walk around in the area of the tent he was in, keeping his distance from the others. He listens to the conversation while he moves around. After the hyena snaps at one of the foxes a couple of the animals here had suggested that they should run off, Wolf decides to interject.

"Well, before we flee from here, perhaps it might be a good idea to check out the rest of this tent first." he suggests, "That kid headed off into the back section of the tent before we changed. Maybe there is something in there that might be of use to us."

He then moves back over to where he'd been standing in the tent initially, where his bag was still sitting on the floor. His walking around on all fours had made it obvious to him that his pants were an ill fit for his body now. In fact they had already started to slide out of place and seemed like they would only be a detriment going forward. He turns his attention to wriggling the rest of the way out of them while also listening to how the others respond to his suggestion.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7