Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the horizon

+2
Dogy9978
Shrike Marine
6 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Beyond the horizon - Page 7 Empty Re: Beyond the horizon

Post by The Red Blur Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:58 pm

"please," Caen said, turning towards Lillith "I basically lived with a cop for three years, she taught me that I need to pick up on the tiny details, so of course I heard you."

The hedgehog stood up after hearing Lillith's challenge "I didn't say I was stronger than you, buuut, it's worth testing, I guess," he said, leaning down towards the table and placing his elbow on it "Liela can be the referee. Oh, and it's a foul of you break the table."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:52 pm

" Don't you think this may cause more damage then good ? I mean we already have to replace the bar stand, what if you break any thing else. All extra cash down the drain if you ask me."

-Shrike stood there drinking away to his hearts desire, if they wanted to go ahead and have a battle of the strengths who was he to stop em, could be entertaining to say the least, however Shrike was ready to step in should it escalate out of hand.-

" So we have Caen and Lilith going head to head in this, to make this interesting why don't we place bets, what do you two wage if either of you wins or losses huh ?

Oh and nothing stupid but yea come on let's see what you wanna put down, my money is on Caen for this."

-The armored figure crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall waiting for the show down to begin.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:35 pm

"Bets? Fine by me. If you lose you have to drink bleach!" "Lillith he can't do that!! He'll die!" "Oh? Mobians die from that? That's dumb. Well than if you can't do that than I'll change it. Ok if you lose you give me one of your swords and I do a little trim on your hair. He he....snip snip!" Lillith had a Devious smile making a scissor cutting things with her hands. Liela laughed at how that would look. "Well cean what are you going to bet Lillith to do?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:42 pm

Caen's eyes went wide at Lillith's suggestion of cutting his spines. He stared at her for a few seconds, before shaking his head "that's... Too much. They're... Important to me, y'know? I can't risk it, 'cause I'm not too sure if I could win." He used one hand to straighten his quills back "why not something not lifechanging like... I dunno, a dare or something?" He asked, looking over at Shrike, almost as if he was looking for advice.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:04 am

-Shrike thought for some time, he was not gonna prescribe any thing radical yet he choose something fitting enough as a dare and would get a laugh out of it while watching it.-

" Alright then something not overboard, then let's say this, if Caen wins this round Lilith has to drink out of the local rest room lavatory, because I couldn't think of any thing better, it is that or something else.

But yea taking away one of his swords is just a no go, its like taking away more armor, I wouldn't agree to it either, so have you come to accept the terms of win and loss.

If you have then let's get it on, oh yea and I will be watching so no cheating like powers, magic or any other bull shit. This will be pure standard strength only." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:17 pm

Lillith glared at Shrike. Liela looked at shrike. "Shrike I don't think that's a good idea. Lillith has nowadays been very um... sensitive to water. Mayb-" "No master it's fine. If I lose I'll drink out if the toilet but if Caen loses he has to flirt with master for the rest of the night!" "What?! With me?!" "Oh yeah I think it'll definitely be an entertaining sight." Lillith said getting her hand ready. "Let's do this!!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Caen smiled at Shrike's suggestion of Lillith having a rather... Unhygienic drink, however, his face dropped at Lillith's suggestion "f-flirt?" He asked rhetorically as blood rushed to his cheeks " Well, I guess... I guess it's not as bad as having my hair cut, or my weapons taken... I can't say I'm good at it." Caen said, seemingly growing quieter as he spoke more. He leaned back down towards the table, putting his elbow on it. He shook his head, before a smile grew across his face "have at you!" He shouted at the cat.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:34 am

-Shrike came over to judge the battle between the two, he put there hands together, making sure both their elbows were firmly on the table, he took a few steps back putting his hand behind his back, he was really interested to see how this turns out, cause either way there was going to be entertainment, he was kinda glad he was not taking part, god forbid the dares he might have to do.-

" Alright, Caen, Lilith you know the stakes and you know the rules, no magic or unseen forces to assist you, if your elbow moves off the table well then the other will win by default.

Stakes are as follow if Lilith wins, Caen will have to flirt with Liela for the rest of the evening, if Caen wins well, Lilith will be drinking out the rest room toilet for a fair bit of the night.

Well only one thing left to do. 3, 2 ,1 get it on!" 

-Shrike snatched his drink as he was able to watch probably the most epic arm wrestle to date.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:55 am

Liela went next to shrike to see the events unfold. Lillith started focusing and trying to put strength on her arm. (Ok Lillith just go easy on him. Make him think he's winning and then go in for the kill. Then again, I might break his hand. Hmmm... Oh well. Hands can heal.) Lillith smiled at cean. "I hope this isn't your writing hand because you're not going to able to use it when I'm done." Then it was time to start the arm wrestle and Lillith, on purpose, made Caen seem like he was about to win but not enough to actually win.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:28 pm

"pfft," Caen said back after hearing Lillith's comment. He knew that Lillith wouldn't go THAT far, at least. When Shrike allowed the battle to commence, Lillith was... Surprisingly weak. In fact, she was too weak, for what Caen had already seen her do. His smile widened "what do you take me for? A fool?" He asked, barely applying pressure to Lillith's arm, yet just enough to be able to keep her far away from his side of the table "I'm not going to be lulled into a false sense of security, especially by you."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:17 pm

-Shrike walked around the area upon which the arm wrestle was taking place, ever so often checking to see if all was fair and of course to make sure his drink didn't run empty, course he was onto his 4th now, feeling slightly intoxicated but still some what together with it.

He couldn't see any real effort being put it, the lack of shacking in each others arms indicated there was no excessive force being displayed.-

"Come on you guys! I can see you hardly even trying, put the full effort in, remember the stakes, also that and we don't want to be here until next week now do we *hic* Also Imma get me another drink on the shelf.  

But I am still watching!"

-It would only take a few till Shrike came back with his 5th drink in hand and once more watching the battle between the two.-

" If this is as entertaining as I possibly think it is *hic* I wouldn't mind doing this for the rest of the night, provided I stay awake that long and do not pass out from all this alcohol." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Liela looked at shrike. "You shouldn't drink that much." Lillith laughed. "He he...Can't fool you can I??? Guess it's time to stop faking. " Lillith didnt put her full strength but didn't mean she wasn't going to give him an easy time. Lillith started grinning putting more strength on her arm.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:29 pm

Caen glanced over at Shrike, his eyes skipping back and forth between the wrestling and the marine. As the man drank through his helmet, he began to sound increasingly intoxicated. "Uh... Shrike? You shouldn't really drink so much... What if tall and fluffy comes back?" He said, sounded concerned. Soon, he felt more pressure come from Lillith. He smiled again "much better!" Caen shouted, increasing the strength he put into it, digging his elbow into the table. Still, he ensured he was not exerting too much force, just too ensure she doesn't launch a surprise attack that he could not defend from. The hedgehog started tapping on the table, which soon erupted into hitting the table over and over as he chanted "come on Lillith, come on Lillith," in a rather irritating tone.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:36 am

-Shrike put the drink on the nearest top surface he can find, making his way back to the counter to which the two were duking it out, placing his hands on the edge of the table, watching them two go at it, neither seemed to be buckling really, no one seemed to be wining or tiring, this was probably going to take longer then he thought it would.

But never the less he was enjoying the show, he was rather impressed by Caen holding his own against a demon after all in a battle of strengths.-

" Alright we have passed by the 5 min mark and neither side shows signs of backing down or collapsing, who is gonna win this folks, the demon cat herself or the burning inferno flame that is Caen, don't change the channel now this is just getting *hic* good.

Hey Liela you looking a little nervous you worried, I would be also kinda be if I was you right now, on the one hand, if Lilith looses you have to keep a eye on her as she drinks from a toilet and if Caen looses well then you know..heh." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:59 am

Liela sighed. "Yeah I feel like this is a lose lose situation for me." Lillith yawned seeing Caen not back down. "Fine...I guess we could do this for real this time." Lillith put a great amount of strength on her arm and it looked like she was trying to break Caen's hand if he didn't lose. It would probably hurt. "I'm sorry but I'm not drinking out of the toilet today!" Then she started to put even more strength to her arm.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:10 pm

"I'm sure you'll still be able to enjoy yourself either wa- AGH!" Caen was cut off as Lillith suddenly built up pressure on his arm. It was painful, definitely, but he still pressed on. He let out a yell as he increased the amount of strength he was using, causing his arm to move closer to Lillith's side of the table "GIVE IT UP, CAT, YOU'VE LOST!" Caen shouted as he pushed even harder.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:32 am

-Now things were starting to pick up, this is what he had been waiting for, course he stopped the drinks now he was already more or less wasted but he couldn't care at this point he was having a good time and that was something he had not had in a long while.-

" Come on guys put your backs into it, think of it as a life or death situation and you fighting to stay alive only remove death and replace it with embarrassment. 

Come on you two I'v seen you use way more strength then that. Just don't smash this table I don't want us having to replace yet another piece of furniture."

-Shrike had almost forgotten the bar tender had not returned yet, he looked over his shoulder before having a small shrug, he'd probably go look for him later.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:28 am

Lillith smiled. She put even more pressure on to Caen's arm. She did look like she was struggling that much."Actually I think you should be the one that should surrender. If I put more pressure on your arm it will snap. If you think I won't do it you're wrong." Lillith really didn't want to hurt cean cut she wasn't about to drink out of the Lew.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:29 pm

Caen chuckled, even with the rather excruciating pain he was going through, "we'll just use that book of yours to make it better, then." He said, his eyes narrowing slightly, and his smile growing wider. He was definitely holding his own, although he wasn't making much progress beyond what he had already done. The wood of the table began to creak, as cracks started to form around the edges.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next