Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction of the burning horizon

4 posters

Go down

Introduction of the burning horizon Empty Introduction of the burning horizon

Post by The Red Blur Tue May 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Wow, that name sounds like a weird paperback for kids, doesn't it? Heh, I guess there's a thin line between cool and dorky.

Anyway, I'm the red blur, although you can call me Chris. I've been a sonic fan for... Quite some time, and I'm pretty good with the lore of the games, and Im working through the comics, to understand some of the more heavy lore. If I get mistaken on anything, please forgive me.

So, now that I've spouted a bit about me, what about you?

~Red

P.S. Sorry that I posted this after my application! I forgot that rule!
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Introduction of the burning horizon Empty Re: Introduction of the burning horizon

Post by Electrisa Wed May 04, 2016 1:19 pm

Heyyyy, you read the rules! You're already great in my books, bless your face <3

I'm Elec! One of the admins, usually busy stalking all the active topics. It fun.
Apart from me, Spek and Uncanny are the admins as well, plus there's our helper who's also basically an admin tbh, Dregan! Sooo if you ever need any help with anything, just PM one of us.. or post a topic in a relevant subforum, I'm sure our members would be willing to help too xD
Other  than that I saw you already made a bio for your chara, so, all that is left for you is go RP and have fun, which I hope you will do! Good luck! x3

Oh right, I forgot: We also have a Skype group chat! More information about it is in "The Forum" ...Uh. Subforum. Yeah. Feel free to join us as soon as you reach the ammount of needed posts <3
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Introduction of the burning horizon Empty Re: Introduction of the burning horizon

Post by The Red Blur Wed May 04, 2016 7:18 pm

You say that all I have left to do is RP, but doesn't my character have to be accepted first, or is it all fine and good, and all is right within the earth, or Mobius, or... Wait, what?
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu May 05, 2016 8:22 am

Nnnnope! Applications are only necessary when you want to RP as a canon character - but if you wanna use your OC, you can use it right away, the bio is just a thing you can do so you can keep track of their story and relationships, and so you can ask people for feedback and so on! 
We just hope people have read the rules and if they did, they should know what NOT to do with their charas, right? If they're unsure, they can ask, and if they read the rules and are still breaking them...
Well...
We'll find out. Don't worry bout it CCCCCC:
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu May 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Sweet! Obviously, I know what not to do, this ain't my first rodeo! :p
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri May 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Electrisa wrote:basically an admin tbh, Dregan!
Don't you lie, I have no power here.
Other than like, banning. Banning is a pretty major power.
BUT NONE OTHER THAN THAT.

Also, a-welcome to the forum, and thank you for coming and sorting out your topic! We get a fair few who tend to forget, so don't worry about it. Hope you enjoy your time here!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon May 09, 2016 7:34 am

Hello and welcome to SRN.
I am Uncanny one of the mod people on here.
If you ever have any questions or such or just want to RP, feel free to hit me up by PM.
Anyway, I do hope you will enjoy your stay on this forum.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down