Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond the horizon

+2
Dogy9978
Shrike Marine
6 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Beyond the horizon - Page 3 Empty Re: Beyond the horizon

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:39 am

Liela didn't get the same amusement as Lillith. "I don't think this is something to laugh about. ". Lillith wasn't stopping with the laughter. "Shit is about to go down, master! Ha! Ha! Ha!" Lillith kept banging on the table until it finally broke making Liela's drink fall to the ground. Lillith froze for a Moment before running out of the bar on all fours. Liela sighed turned to the bar tender. "How much for the table?"

As Lillith continued to run like an animal outside, she could see a fire which she assumed caen made so she stopped right next to him and purred rubbing her face against him again. "Are you looking for shrike?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:07 pm

Caen heard Shrike's threat. He still didn't know who was speaking in the darkness, and he began to breathe heavily with fear "N-now, I'm no threat. I just came to this town, I... Didn't know I had to speak to anyone to gain entry. I-if you can tell me where you are, you can freely- ah!"

The hedgehog cut himself off with a scream when Lillith snuck up on him, rubbing her head against him once again. She asked if Caen was looking for Shrike, which made Caen confused "Lillith, don't sneak up on me like that! Wait... Shrike? Is the guy calling out to me Shrike? No way... To be honest, I thought he..." Caen looked at the ground, before shaking his head "no matter. He's alive, and thats all that counts," the hedgehog said, before cupping his free hand around the side of his mouth "hey, Shrike! It's me, Caen! You don't need to worry, I'm not trying to hide."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:55 pm

-Shrike heard Caen's voice infront of him, his face shown by the flame that he light in his hand, Shrike was glad to see him, it had been to long, never knowing if the two would cross paths, however before he could speak to him, her voice quickly snapped him back to why he was out here in the first place, Shrike turned around to see the one who managed to sneak her way into the town undetected.

Shrike stood weapon ready in hand, as she came closer she would be able to see the scar marks across his armor, impacts, scorch marks, dents and the usual wear and tear. On his head concealing his face was a helmet, with a distinct blue visor and a pair of thermal tech goggles sitting just below the top vent, he wore his distinct green clothing. The only exposed part of his body were his arms, which were fairly well built, being a soldier you would expect as much.- 

" Well, look who finally came out, not really what I expected from the sound of your voice, but hey expect the un expected. Myself ? G.U.N ? Once I was, but that is long gone now, I am a free lancer no intention to go back, not after what happened before. So moving on, what is your reason for being here ? " 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Lillith stopped rubbing her face on caen. She walked to Scylla. Lillith wasn't really worried about her and truly didn't care that shrike was interrogating her.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:13 pm

Lillith began walking into the darkness, presumably towards Shrike, who appeared to be talking to somebody else. Perhaps the perpetrator of this blackout? Caen followed Lillith, and Shrike's voice, until he could make out a vague shape under the weak orange light. "Do you know why everything's so dark? It wasn't like this when I got here..."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:42 pm

-Shrike heard the threat, she wanted to demolish this place and serve it as a training facility, no doubtfully for G.U.N or some other faction, Shrike had changed quite a bit since the days when he was considered a renegade by G.U.N he still had some of the darker side of him locked away, ready to be channeled if and when he needed to use it. He slowly approaches her, getting real up close, she could see every bit of detail, even close enough to see his eyes behind the helmet that covered his face.-

" Well I am sorry to burst your bubble lady, but that ain't no happening on this village, plus there is loads of free land all around this area, why not just go there and be done with it, and so help me if this is another of G.U.N's ideas, I'v had enough trouble with them already, both they and H.R.C caused enough hell all that time ago.

So you got a choice you can re think your idea, cause if you really want to do it, you gonna need to get past me.... That hedge hog, the other Fox inside the bar and a very crazy out of control cat....I highly suggest you re think your choice....oh and yea don't try to persuade me...many have tried...all failed."

-Shrike nodded his head forward to signal Caen to move up. Shrike knew Caen wouldn't stand for this either, demolishing a whole town for the sake of a training ground.- 

" Huh, and here I thought I got away from it all." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:33 pm

Lillith took a good look at the stranger. "You're not going to be able to get that green turd off your back now." Then Lillith walked over to Shrike. "What did you call me?! I'm not crazy!!!" She hissed.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:40 am

Caen chuckled, walking even closer to the fox and the marine "he's right. I will not allow someone to demolish a random village. I mean, training's easy, you shouldn't need to destroy anything. If you absolutely must, though, there are plenty of trees not too far from here, no?"

The hedgehog extinguished the flame in his hand, and lay his hands on the pommel of his blades. Flames began to travel up his arms and legs, before covering his whole body, save for his eyes. "So, as Shrike said, we ask you to reconsider, for your sake."
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:40 pm

-Shrike began to back away, watching her transform, he was not scared but he was surprised about the change, he knew of G.U.N's doings in the past, but he was nothing more then a ground soldier, a grunt doing as he was told. Yet after the crisis at Ark Gate his look on G.U.N was dramatically changed to the point where he almost hated them. Shrike brings his weapon up and aims, despite her size he seemed un phased and refused to back down or lower his weapon.

This was due to his recent combating of Dark ones, hellish violent creatures who were consumed with destruction and rage, some even massing 20 feet tall. Shrike's already tallish height of 6'1 didn't make it seem that much bigger, he was fairly big even for his own kind.- 

" What the fuck is going! Who, what!? what is this what the hell is a meta, I don't care what size you get to you ain't destroying this town, you gonna need to get past all of us..... this is your last and final warning, and what ever G.U.N did well that is how they work, you can't trust them.I learned that the hard way and lost just about every thing due to that. I ain't moving I ain't running and I sure as well not standing aside." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:29 pm

"NOPE!" Lillith ran back to the bar. "MASTER MASTER MASTER THERES A GIANT OUTSIDE!!!" "WHA-" Lillith didnt let Liela finish the word before lifting her up and taking her outside. Lillith ran until she was next to Caen. Then she put Liela down. "What is going in?! You guys left for five minutes and now this!"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:25 pm

The unknown Mobian, much to Caen's surprise, appeared to grow in size right in front of him, stopping at around eight feet in height. Caen didn't seem to react to this, as he merely just followed the girl's head as it rose upwards. A cocky smile began to grow across his face as he looked up at the woman. "You fool. All you've done here is make you an easier target," Caen grabbed the handles of his swords, unsheathing them. "not to mention I'm now a harder target to hit."

The hedgehog looked over at Shrike, narrowing his eyes "I mean, that's battle tactics 101, make it difficult for your opponent to hit you, right?"

Caen looked over at Liela when Lillith returned to the scene with the fox. She appeared angry, most likely due to the rapid nature that these events progressed. "What can I say? Trouble seems to follow the three of us," he replied.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:27 pm

-Shrike began to see that this might be a problem, He no longer had his large heavy weapons any more to deal with threats of this size, of course now he was cursing under his breath but that move, cause they sure would of come in handy by now, but Shrike being the soldier who he used to still had tactical knowledge to deal with various enemies.-

" Speed and power Speed and power, although I no longer have my heavy weapons that I use to do, Caen, you gonna need to use your speed, first objective is to clear out of the town, drive her out into open grounds, possibly into the nearest concentration of terrain like trees, makes us harder to find and harder for her to move around, allows us clear hit and fade....Liela.., I need you to get the civilians out, Caen you and myself we gonna handle this...just like we handled those Dark ones...just like old times buddy..."

-Shrike backed up to the side of Caen holding his ground, he had taken on massive enemies before and swarms.-

" You know I thought Dark ones were bad, I thought G.U.N was corrupt, I thought H.R.C was off there rocker but this...this is just the icing on the cake. But don't worry I have some....new things I'v been wanting to try out."  

Last edited by Shrike Marine on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:50 pm

((Liela is outside shrike.))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:52 pm

(fixed )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:04 am

"Why do I always got to be in the middle of this crap!" Liela turned to shrike and nodded. "Ok I'll do it!" Liela started running to houses. Lillith followed. "Why are we stuck with this boring job?!? We should be fighting!!!" Liela stopped running and rolled her eyes. "Lillith I don't have time for this!!You don't have to get the people out!! Shrike told me to get people out not you!!! " Then Liela phased into one of the houses and tried to wake up people. Lillith decided to go back but not to Caen. She did wave at him as she ran past. Lillith wanted to go behind the giant.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:39 am

The already gargantuan woman began to grow even more, soon towering over all of the houses in the small village. This just felt like a greater advantage to Caen. The main issue with being giant is that she would be slow. Lillith appeared to know this, as she began to run behind the giant. Perhaps she was smarter than Caen thought. The hedgehog's smile widened "Okay, my turn," he said, charging towards the giant, before jumping. Flames began to move away from his arms and surround his blades, before he began spinning through the air, as he shouted the words "searing buzzsaw".
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:20 am

-Shrike began to notice something, heat, fire, flames, incendiary, he kept it in the back of his mind for a back up later, one of Shrikes latest yet slightly unpredictable assets was the jump jet system he had, using it he launched himself into the sky, discharging round after round out his heavy assault rifle in her direction, using the pack as a means to avoid incoming return attacks.-

" Shit Caen, don't get to close, use range if you need to but right now don't let her get any closer to you, also...hint hint, keep the fire going, lay on the heat."

-The armored figure switched to the under barrel grenade launcher pumping out one shell at her, before using the thrusters to back himself off, but due to the time used of the Jump jets he could only use them sparingly as they did require time to replenish there fuel source.- 

" Now I really shouldn't of gotten rid of my heavy ordinance!" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:44 am

While the people of the village weren't thrilled to see her in their house, they did listen to Liela. Lillith got behind the giant woman. (Stupid giant thinks caen is the only threat. Why am I not surprised. After all shrike is just complaining about he's dumb weapons.) Lillith began to climb up the giant lady. She hoped her very small likeness would make her not noticeable. Sort of like an ant.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:27 pm

As Caen spun through the air, he felt a gust of wind. It got stronger, and stronger. So much so, he was sent flying in the other direction. With a yelp of surprise, Caen stopped spinning and landed, with a slight skid. Shrike mentioned that Caen should keep laying on the heat. "I-I can only do so much in a space of time. I don't think I could take her down quick enough. Still, this would be worth a shot..." He said, jumping into the air again. He begun to levitate in the air, as he held up on hand. Portions of flame were led away from him as several lights surrounded him. "Chain of flame!" He shouted, as shot after shot of searing heat traveled towards the giant fox at a bewildering speed, much like a gatling gun.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next