Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I really need to talk (VEGETA, ADRIAN AND CRUZ)

2 posters

Go down

I really need to talk (VEGETA, ADRIAN AND CRUZ) Empty I really need to talk (VEGETA, ADRIAN AND CRUZ)

Post by vegetaovr9000 Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:56 pm

Srunks skidded on the ground and attempted to knock Adrian down but crashing into his legs
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

I really need to talk (VEGETA, ADRIAN AND CRUZ) Empty Re: I really need to talk (VEGETA, ADRIAN AND CRUZ)

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:00 pm

Adrian had jumped over Srunk to avoid his attack and began charging at him again, but using a roundhouse kick instead.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

I really need to talk (VEGETA, ADRIAN AND CRUZ) Empty Re: I really need to talk (VEGETA, ADRIAN AND CRUZ)

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 1:11 am

Cruz just kinda watched from a safe distance, spectating the battle that was spread out in front of him like a fancy rug.

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Fri May 01, 2015 1:13 am

Srunks ducked, trying to dodge, but he couldn't and was kicked in the head "EUGH!"
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Fri May 01, 2015 2:44 am

After the kick, Adrian followed up with the quick jab to the gut, hoping that it would connect.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 2:28 am

Cruz just took a seat and observed. He didn't really care a whole lot about the sparring match, or who was going to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue May 05, 2015 2:30 am

He used Instant Transmission and teleported behind Adrian, going to elbow him in the back
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Fri May 29, 2015 3:28 am

Adrian had turned around towards Srunks and lifted his arm in front of the attack in order to block it and then grabbed his arm and judo flipped Srunks towards a tree a couple of distances away from them.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 3:36 am

Cruz just kept spectating, ready to jump in just in case either of them managed to seriously injure one another. Fancy fighting with no weapons bored Cruz to near decomposition. This led Cruz to daydream, and eventually doze off.

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Fri May 29, 2015 3:41 am

Srunks jumped up and dashed towards him, ready to get him with his sword "Hyaaah!!"
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Fri May 29, 2015 4:03 am

Adrian charged back towards Srunks  while drawing is sword out ready to clash against his attack.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 4:05 am

"Zzzzzz... Zzzzzzz... Zzzzzzz..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down