Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rediscovered -Order Thunder, Dark, Vegeta, and then Cruz

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rediscovered -Order Thunder, Dark, Vegeta, and then Cruz Empty Rediscovered -Order Thunder, Dark, Vegeta, and then Cruz

Post by Thunder Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:29 am

Walking through the desert we spot something on the horizon a city, we report in.
-radio static- we found it sir.

Last edited by ThunderTheReaper on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding order)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Rediscovered -Order Thunder, Dark, Vegeta, and then Cruz Empty Re: Rediscovered -Order Thunder, Dark, Vegeta, and then Cruz

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:35 am

She walked alongside them in silence, staring down at a watch containing several widgets and gadgets to tell her different things. ''Hm..Theres some bad energy up there.''
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating as you read this, cause im god damn crazy

Back to top Go down

Rediscovered -Order Thunder, Dark, Vegeta, and then Cruz Empty Re: Rediscovered -Order Thunder, Dark, Vegeta, and then Cruz

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:38 am

Srunks stood in the far back, being the sheepish, quiet one. His energy sensing abilities told him the same thing Dark did, but she had already said it, what would be the point?
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:41 am

"What... Was that what Dr.Ormen told me about, can't be he said they were good beings" Thunder said "Were almost there about 3 more minuits -10 minuits later- told you we would make it. A howl in the distance "This is going to be a long day."
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:44 am

She followed in silence after they spoke, Looking at Srunks with a slightly concerned expression, going to say something but soon stopping as the howl rung out, looking up. ''Oh boy.''
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating as you read this, cause im god damn crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:46 am

He sighed, and took off his jacket, which showed off his muscular figure. He still didn't feel comfortable about coming out here and the howl didn't help him calm down either "..."
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:49 am

When I looked around i saw blood down one street "Umm... Lets go this way" goes away from the blood only to see a hooded figure riding a dark black wolf in the way.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:46 am

She nodded in agreement to Thunders idea and followed hastily, stopping as she saw the figure riding the wolf and almost instanly felt her ears and tail prick up, eyes slightly shrinking as she begun growling. Oops.
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:49 am

He looked up and saw figure on his wolf. This made him tense up, he didn't know what it would do
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:56 am

The hooded figure grinned, recognizing at least one of the individuals who stood before him. He leaped off the dark wolf, it disappearing before he even set foot on the ground. 

"I have already taken care of things here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:00 am

"Are you the person Dr.Ormen Talked about?" He said, at that moment mutant flying squirle bats that squrit water at you attacked us (the water is very hot)
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:45 am

Dark said nothing, only making a small growl as the two proceeded to converse with eachother.
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Srunks ignored the flying squirrel bats, and ran up to the figure, hugging him tightly "!!!"
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:14 am

The hooded figure returned the embrace.

"Bro! How've you been?"

The figure pulled down his hood and showed his face. It was an echidna with unkemp, green hair, olive skin, brown eyes, a scar on his left cheek, with half-moon specticles, and a little bit of green fuzz growing on his chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:55 am

When Thunder saw who it was he was snaped back to reality and the bats were just a mirage. "Whoops never mind, i was just hallucinating" Thunder said with a slight laugh
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:41 pm

{yo, sorry to say, but do you mind if i drop out of this rp? So sorry ;-;}
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:54 pm

-its fine you can get out of the rp-
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:18 am

"Cruz! How are you!?" He let him go, hopping up and down excitedly
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:20 am

"Just fine... You?" He grinned, tearing off the black cloak and throwing it into the wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:22 am

"You can save the small talk for later, we need to find what Dr.Ormen was talking about" Thunder Said impatiently
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:23 am

"I've been good, I reluctantly joined this group to find this guy. Care to come with us?"
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:25 am

"Sure thing!"

He gave them both a thumbs up and said nothing more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:27 am

"Dr.Ormen said its in the tower in the middle of the town" he said starting to walk there his cloak waving behind him
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:30 am

He walked with Cruz, smiling brightly "What have you been up to, big bro?"
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:32 am

"I...I actually have no idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next