Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy x Reality -order, Thunder, Phrovikus, Vegeta, Then Cruz

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fantasy x Reality -order, Thunder, Phrovikus, Vegeta, Then Cruz Empty Fantasy x Reality -order, Thunder, Phrovikus, Vegeta, Then Cruz

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:38 am

"Dr. Ormen here speaking you four have been chosen as test subjects for our new time machine, i hope you have a good time" says Dr. Ormen "Now were off" Says Thunder as we were hurled into the past.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Fantasy x Reality -order, Thunder, Phrovikus, Vegeta, Then Cruz Empty Re: Fantasy x Reality -order, Thunder, Phrovikus, Vegeta, Then Cruz

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:42 am

Hurdling into the past was strange, even for a Raetoldian, to see what life was like before his kind burrowed first into the ground, or even began settling on this planet... He knew his people came from the stars, but something like this... it could rewrite history! Though completely covered from view, he would be the best to blend into the scenery if he were to be set out into the world of the old. When? Renaissance? Soviet Revolutions? Industrial? Medieval? Only time would tell...

"FOR FREEDOM!"

He shouted, as the machine began to send them systematically into the past...
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Fantasy x Reality -order, Thunder, Phrovikus, Vegeta, Then Cruz Empty Re: Fantasy x Reality -order, Thunder, Phrovikus, Vegeta, Then Cruz

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:45 am

Srunks was afraid, excited, confused and all around ready for the past. He smiled, ready to see what would happen
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:47 am

As the rest of the people on board were excited to be on this amazing trip, Cruz Igranaggio Glocke the echidna was not. His muzzle matched his fur color, a paper bag held in his lap just in case of the event of any "emergency evacuation" of his stomach. This echidna doesn't do well in a car, let alone a freaking time machine, but he managed. He was deathly silent, sitting up absolutely straight and clentching his fists in tight balls. Sweat was beading down his face rapidly.

"a-and I thought instant transmission was... h-horrible..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:53 am

All the sudden the engines stop... Scielence... "Congratulations you have successfully made it to the past" a robotic voice out "Dr. Ormen here well something bad happened... Your stuck in the past we will try to get you back as fast as possible " said Dr. Ormen over the radio then the ship runs out of time fuel.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:57 am

"This is dangerous... We must escape this place fast... Lest we change history..."

A haiku?! OF ALL TIMES?! It was not cryptic, the seven and a half foot chitinous monster spoke clearly... Covering himself in his full-body cloak, the patchwork of flesh and hide intricately looking like sand or dirt...

"Where are we? I know survival firsthand. I will grant us shelter, hopefully."
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:58 am

Srunks looked around, obviously, they'd gone back far enough to where modern tech ceases to exist and everything was way of the nature and hard work. "Cruz, do you know when we are...? Or are you still kinda sick...?"
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:00 am

Of course this had to happen, OF COURSE! This is the only thing that ran in Cruz's mind over and over again. He proceeded to cuss excessively in languages that were foreign to everyone else on board. He continued this under his breath until his unbridled wrath could be held back no longer. To cope with this, he put his hands together and prayed to his goddess.

"Naga have mercy on my soul... Oh sweet Naga please get me and those who accompany me back to our homes in our own time..."

He shuddered in his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:06 am

Thunder walks out of the time pod and hears galloping of horses he says
"Were in the midevil era people"
As the hoses get closer we relize it is a army when they spot us the captain sais
"Is this the prophecy? Capture them immediately."
The army captures all of us and brings us to the castle.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:10 am

The struggle was tremendous from the Raetoldian, swinging and flailing in anger and rage as he was pulled into the capitol, and into the castle, people ran in fear, screaming in terror as they saw him fully exposed, but as they brought them to the castle, he threw his cloak over his body, hiding himself again. Medieval, perfect. He knew how gullible people were in these days, prey manipulation would be perfect, and people were not plentiful, meaning he could easily dispatch the unwanted, and easily gain affinity with this place... He sat there, hanging his head to hide his face, his height clearly was not a factor in the building's design, being forced to duck through most doorways...
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:14 am

Srunks' hair continuously kept bumping through doorways. Seeing as though it was crudely made, they'd be out asap.
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:16 am

Cruz didn't question a thing that was going on, he just rolled with whatever and didn't put up a fight. He had the right to remain silent, so he kept quiet until they arrived at the castle. But what truly did bother them was that they said something about a prophecy, and this confirmed his suspicions about a theory he had just came up with. Our future selves somehow screwed something up even further in the past, resulting in some sort of... Forget it! All of this thinking and theorizing about time travelling just hurt his head even more than it usually did on a regular basis. Whenever time was involved, things were always messed up and overly complicated. Eh... Whatever... I already know that Time is like an ocean in a storm, and that's how I'll leave it. The echidna shut his eyes, took a deep breath, and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:22 am

"So your the 5 from the prophecy" Said king Glendon (who was suprisingly a dog mobian) "You are the ones to marry my daughters, well at least 4 of you my eldest dauter just died 3 weeks ago" Thunder says "Well im sorry to hear that Sire" then Thunder sat down.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:25 am

"Marry suddenly?"

The Raetoldian laughed, pulling his cloak to the side again, revealing his utterly horrifying body... He then pointed one of his long digits out towards the dog...

"You must be out of your mind. We are outsiders, wouldn't we ruin the royal blood?"

He laughed, still looking...

"It all depends, dictating by my species, there are several perquisites upon what kind of personality they already possess."

With that, he pulled his cloak back over his body, and did not sit down, instead, stood there, towering over the group...
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:27 am

Srunks trembled. Women, something that made this fearless fighter shaky in the knees. "Marriage...I mean...sir....isn't this...a bit...s-sudden...?" He stuttered horribly
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:28 am

Cruz shook his head. 

"Yeah... No way... I'm not looking for a wife, pal. I just wanna go home."

The echidna tried to back away from the king, forcing his way closer towards the exit. 

"I'm sorry for your loss, King Glendon, but I am not ready for marriage."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:35 am

"Marriage not yet you need to meet my dauters first and they will choose you not you choosing them" said the King, thunder butts in "Sir we do not want to marry you-." The castle walls explode, "King were under attack by the natives of the north" says one of the gaurds who just came in. "Its fine we have the ones from the prophecy here, they still need to prove themselves." Says the king sending us into battle.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:41 am

"Fade into Darkness...
Your Eyes will fail you today...
I strike from the cold!"

Another haiku, Gakusohm spouted as he began to rush alongside the outer walls, and eventually to the battlefield, his daggers drawn, laying unrealistically low to the ground, almost looking like a fleeing beast, easily capable of getting to a chokepoint of the battle, and burrowing in... Anytime a northman would pass him, he would pop out, strangling them, and putting their body into the burrow, darting out, and to another burrow, repeating the process, it was slow, but surely he was thinking rather than rushing head-long...
Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:44 am

Srunks just charged, pulling his sword out from its sheath. At first glance, it's just a hilt, until he charges up. He powered up to his limit and the hilt now became a full sword, powered by his ki. The blade was red, with flames coming off of it, since it was based on his Burning Attack. He moved swiftly, going through northmen like a hot knife through butter. But he had one more trick in his sleeve
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:46 am

The echidna stopped, turning around to face the king once more. 

"We'll fight, but then I'm leaving once the battle has been won. I wish to not be kept here like a dog on a leash. My only concern is getting those who have come with me back to our own time, where we belong."

Cruz crosses his arms and closes his eyes once more. 

"We mean you and your daughters no disrespect, but we are from the future, and if we linger here for too long, we may cause you more harm than a thousand armies could in a thousand years."

He then took off to join the rest, his combat cross chain whip in hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:50 am

Thunder getting ready for battle lifted up his sleeve to reveal a black serpent tattoo thst turned into smoke to form a Scythe in his hand, he buzzed through the northernmen like wheat on a field, only leaving a stain of blood on his Scythe and the desd bodies of the nothernmen behind.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phrovikus Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:58 am

An assassin at heart, Gakusohm continued his systematic elimination. He was falling behind, his response was now slicing throats... The blood scent drove him wild... His mind was rushing with so many thoughts of murder, of death and destruction, to drive those he was slaughtering before him... Finally, he leaped out from a burrow, his daggers held in each hand like a psycho murderer, letting out a battlecry, as he began to run, charging and moving elegantly, each slash moving him either to the ground or into the air, even snapping a neck by simply leaping on top of a northman... He was humming, singing his own, insane tune...

Phrovikus
Phrovikus
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:01 am

Srunks had a large quantity in front of him. He put his sword back in the sheath and smirked, getting on one knee "Hey King! Watch this!!" He cupped his hands together at one side and began to speak loudly. Cruz could probably tell what would come "KA....ME....HA...ME......." He thrusted his hands forward "HAAAAAA!!!!!!" A large energy beam came out of his hands and obliterated the northmen in front of him. He smiled when the beam ended
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:04 am

Cruz was just whipping the absolute carp out of all the enemies in his way. They were strangled, torn, and their corpses were flung as ammunition towards others. Cruz hated what he was doing with all of his good heart. The last thing he wanted to do in the past was kill people. This could royally mess up the present that they would eventually go back to. With a heavy heart, he kept slashing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:10 am

As Thunder kept slashing Gakusohm's tune got stuck in his head and startet killing them to the beat of the song as there blood flew into the air like confetti. Then he relized there numbers were going down faster than before... They were retreating away but a few hundred remained for us to kill.
Thunder
Thunder
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next