Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Challenge: 'Adrian and Charlotte'

2 posters

Go down

Love Challenge: 'Adrian and Charlotte' Empty Love Challenge: 'Adrian and Charlotte'

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:47 pm

It was noon, the sun was shinning on the city as the inhabitants filled up the streets to tend to their daily routines. Walking throughout the outskirts of the city was a white hedgehog dressed in grey and red who decided he wanted to take a little break from his quest and went to visit the city for a bit. Shortly after he arrived, he then decided to go about his usual stroll as he does so often.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Love Challenge: 'Adrian and Charlotte' Empty Re: Love Challenge: 'Adrian and Charlotte'

Post by Midknight Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Also taking a walk through the city was a petite, female fox with brilliant silver fur. She was short yet rather mature looking. Her hair was long and scarlet, and her eyes were blue with a calming gaze.
She walked confidently on the path she walked,
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Love Challenge: 'Adrian and Charlotte' Empty Re: Love Challenge: 'Adrian and Charlotte'

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:44 pm

The white hedgehog kept about his stroll through the city. Looking around at all of the tall buildings and the streets that were heavily populated by the inhabitants. "As many times I have visited this city, I always end up not knowing my way around." He said to himself. "Well I might as well keep going. Not going to get anywhere just standing here." He continued on through the city.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:19 pm

As stated, the fox was rather small. She takes a glance up at the sky, a cloud inconveniently moving out of the suns glare, a beam of light striking her eyes. "Oh god, thats bright!" she exclaims, covering her eyes, coincidentally stumbling into Adrian. 
"Hey! Watch it boy, watch where you're walking. Trying to walk here!"
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:54 am

Adrian walked further through the city, until a few seconds later when he was bumped into by Charlotte. After the collision with her and being chastised moments after, Adrian then looked over to her let out a rather small sigh.  "That's a bit of an ironic statement, isn't it?" He said to her.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:53 pm

"Are you giving me attitude?" she barks, causing quite the scene. She was rather short tempered, it matched her height I guess. "I guess I'll forgive you," she says with a more gentle tone, flicking her long scarlet the jerk of a hand.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:00 am

"Uhhh ok well...thanks." He said to her, a bit surprised by the sudden change in tone in her voice. "Well then, I guess I'll be on my then." He stated as he was getting ready to walk away.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down