Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path of White (Event week 2+3)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Path of White (Event week 2+3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Path of White (Event week 2+3)

Post by Electrisa Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:26 pm

The wolf glanced to the side, arching a brow at the rabbit. "You know, I don't nee-" aaaand the lid fell off. ..Let's not finish that sentence, yes.
  Ernest straightened himself and adjusted the collar around his nose, glancing at the skeleton for a split second before getting distracted by the blue lizard. Oh, so he WAS there. And when he glanced back to the coffin.. the sword handle he'd noticed there was gone. From there, his sight went to Willakova. The wolf stared. At her. And at the handle. And at her.
"...I wanted to take that," he muttered to himself and picked up his own sword, grumbling. "Yeah, I guess that was that. I guess no-one will mind if we leave the coffin opened, let's just close the door." The wolf began to leave the mausoleum, meanwhile putting his sword back into one part and leaving it in his pocket. "Back to the park?"
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Path of White (Event week 2+3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Path of White (Event week 2+3)

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2