Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Evening At Ease

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

An Evening At Ease Empty An Evening At Ease

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:53 pm

The sun was shining down along with the nice and gentle breeze blowing through the mobian woodlands. And throughout the very green forests of Mobius was a white hedgehog with grey combat pants and a grey and red jacket zipped up to the collar, along with his jet black shoes strolling the trail. While on his usual walk through the peaceful forest, The white furred hedgehog felt the exhaustion kicking in. It was then that he decided to climb onto one of the trees and sit onto one of the branches and watch as the leaves that fell off of the trees dance in the air.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

An Evening At Ease Empty Re: An Evening At Ease

Post by Kurusu Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:36 am

Strolling causally through the woods was a lime green Kangaroo with bright pink eyes. She wore a long sleeve shirt underneath her short sleeve one and long jeans under her skirt. The colors where purple and dark blue. She was looking around for a special bush to pick berries from. She glanced around and then saw one that was near a lake,  right behind a big tree. "Ah there it is!" She exclaimed. She power walked over to it and began to pick the berries.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:49 am

The white hedgehog was leaning against the tree while sitting on the branches watching the leaves dance in the sky. As he kept watching, he then began to feel his eyelids getting heavy. He then the decided to take a little break and leaned back more against the wall and closes his eyes for a quick nap.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:18 am

The kangaroo girl knelt down and start to pick berries from the bush one by one and put them in her bag. About 15 mins later she had a full bag of berries and was ready to go. She stood up and wiped the sweat from her forehead with her arm."Phew..." She said."It's so hot today....maybe i should remove my extra clothing." And having said that she took off her pants and long sleeve shirt without remove her short sleeve top and skirt. "That's much better, I really should stop wearing my full attire on hot days." she said to her self. She then picked up her bag and began to walk from the bush.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:30 am

The hedgehog looked even more relaxed while he was napping up in the tree where there is little to no sunlight disturbing him.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:53 am

While she was walking, she saw a bunch of leaves were falling from a tree branch directly above her. "Huh?" She said and looked up and gasped when she saw someone sleeping in the tree way up high. Normally she would have minded her own business but in this case scenario she didn't for some reason. She began to call out to them. "He-...hey!" She said starting out somewhat loud to a quiet voice. She was a very shy person and usually minded her own business.But for some reason instead, she placed her bags down next to the tree and began to climb it."I have to warn them about how dangerous sleeping up there is." She said. Midokou was yes indeed very shy girl but cared alot about other well being of others. Since she couldn't call his name to wake him up, she took it upon herself to shake him up gently.

Last edited by Kurusu on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:59 am

The white hedgehog kept sleeping, being unresponsive to the sound of her voice because of the sound of the trees blowing in the wind and the chirping birds that were near him.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:36 am

The kangaroo kept climbing up carefully one hand and foot at a time. She then pulled her self up onto the branch and sat down. There she say a white hedgehog sleeping peacefully. She stared for a moment then blinked twice."Excuse me sir you gotta get up." She said quietly, then started to pull on his jacket lightly hoping it'll wake him up. "Oh, I hope his isn't being rude..he looks like he's enjoying his nap." She said to herself.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:53 am

The hedgehog was napping very peacefully until he then felt a slight pull on his jacket. He opens one eye and sees a lime green Kangaroo sitting right next to him.

"Oh...Hello there..." The white hedgehog then sits up straight and stretches a bit. "How are you?" The hedgehog asked.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:31 am

She backs up from him a little and starts to get nervous and begins to blush."Uh-uh um hi there...I was umm...it's bad to sleep there..."Was the best she could put it. She always had trouble with talking to people around her age and older."Let's get down..."

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:47 am

The white hedgehog blinked twice while looking at the white kangaroo.

"Should we? I don't really see the issue here. I always sit up here whenever I go walking through here....but if you insist..."
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:56 am

"Do you sleep up here too?" She  asked. "I didn't know...aaahh.. I really was a bother." She mumbled to her self looking down. "I'll go down first..."She starts to slowly climb down after saying this.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:10 am

The hedgehog felt a little concerned that he may have hurt her feelings"Hey....you weren't bothering me or anything." The hedgehog said putting on a bit of a gentle smile. "You know you can sit up here with me if you want...I don't mind..."
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:28 am

"Re-really? No I'm good I" She said getting all flustered."I guess I could come back up I---uh AAAH." She slipped and started to fall down and quickly grabbed on to him mid air."Oh my..."She closed her eyes tight.

Last edited by Kurusu on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:41 am

He then grabbed onto her arm in before she was about to fall off of the tree and tries to pull her up from the air. "Hold on! I got you!"
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:49 am

She looked up at him with a worried expression.She was to frightened to say anything only barely mouthing her words. She again tried to climb up and slipped again pulling him down with her and started yelling. "EeeeAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:00 am

The white hedgehog kept trying to pull the kangaroo up from falling, but he was being pulled from out of the tree until they both fell. The white hedgehog grabbed onto the kangaroo and with quick thinking, his ability to alter wind to use it to slow down their fall.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 am

The green kangaroo held onto the hedgehog tightly wait for them to fall to the ground but there was a sudden change in flow from the fall. When she opened her eye, she saw she was unharmed back on the ground in his arms. "Woah...what just happened?" She just stared blankly.

Last edited by Kurusu on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:36 am

The white hedgehog lets go of the lime green kangaroo and looks at her and explain.

"Well...I basically altered the air around me as we were falling in order to slow down our fall. Really comes in handy when falling from high places." The hedgehog said while chuckling a bit.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:53 am

"How is that possible?? Wow th-thats amazing." She exclaimed still hanging out to him then jumped away when she had realized she was still so close.
"Th-thank you for saving me." She said while blushing and bowed.

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:06 am

"No problem." He said looking at the kangaroo. "And thanks for your concern." The hedgehog said while smiling a bit.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:45 am

She was still in a bowing pose and looked up to him."Your welcome .." She said quietly. She began to pick up her bag put the strap over her shoulder. "Um...should I go now?" She asked.

Last edited by Kurusu on Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:02 am

He then looked towards her direction and blinked twice. "Umm...You don't have to...but if you do, then I understand." He said.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurusu Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:16 am

She looked down for a minute then thought to herself...she realize she should reward him in a special way for saving her life then the idea hit her in the face. "I know!.. Would you like to help me make purry berry pie?" She looked back at him with a shy smile on her face. "It' s the least I could do for you saving my life." She said while picking up her bag." She hoped he would accept the offer even though it was a small one.

Last edited by Kurusu on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kurusu
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianTheZephyr Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:50 am

"Pie?" The hedgehog said while smiling a bit. "Sure...why not? Even though I've never made pie before. The hedgehog said while putting on a gentle smile.
AdrianTheZephyr
AdrianTheZephyr
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next