Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:Unbreakable Chains: - No Escape

+9
Nexus
Ruby_The_Hedgehog
PersimmonAutumn
ResolverOshawott
Uncanny-Illustrator
Spekkal
Cyril Wer Kaldra
DeuxExDimensia
Caliburn
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

:Unbreakable Chains: - No Escape - Page 3 Empty Re: :Unbreakable Chains: - No Escape

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:24 pm

The kitsune gulps,looking down in fear before muttering what the phoenix wants to hear. ''I-i am nothing... My purpose is to work..''
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

:Unbreakable Chains: - No Escape - Page 3 Empty Re: :Unbreakable Chains: - No Escape

Post by Ollie The Echidna Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:08 pm

(Every one is kinda not replying so...BUMP!))
Ollie The Echidna
Ollie The Echidna
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:29 pm

((Well since no-one who hasn't replied at all yet bothered, I guess I'll step in again. Razz))

The armadillo stood there, arms folded, making sure the slaves were watching, grinning slightly at the display. This phoenix sure knew how to get things done, no wonder the hirer got her specifically.

---

Ebonia winced, holding her throat still, before suddenly giving a surprised shriek at being hurled right into the cell, with quite brute force by the mule. She landed quite hard, and slid across the floor, and lay there for a few moments, her hair a complete mess. The words that were spoken stung like bees, killer bees, and she just wanted to wake up somewhere else. Better yet, she wanted to recover her strength properly. She felt so helpless, something she rarely ever felt. If only she had her power suit, and her normal strength, this place would be history.

...But alas, she didn't. And all she could do was slowly push herself up toher knees, and turn, sitting against a wall, rubbing the mark left by the harsh whipping, sobbing quietly to herself, hair covering her face. The whip hurt. A lot. And it was on her face and throat that it struck, of all places. Her arms and legs would've took it fine, but as much as she hated it, the rest of her body screamed in agony at getting hit by such a sharp, concentrated blow from the whip.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:51 am

((I was waiting for you to post, Burning.))

The mule took notice of Ollie and walked over to her.

He motioned her to the armadillo before walking into the cell towards her.

"You've got something to say, Worm?!" he snorted harshly, "Spit it out!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:25 am

[b]Name of Character: [/b]Shalina the lioness
[b]Age of Character:[/b] 12
[b]Class desired: [/b]Captive
[b]Powers:[/b] none
[b]Strengths:[/b] Agility and short bursts of speed
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Isn't that hard to scare, not exactly hardy, (adaptive) has a little of a short temper
[b]Other notes of interest: [/b]she has amnesia and has no idea who she really was or currently is and she hopes to find answers
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie The Echidna Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Ollie looked up at the what seemed to her a big bully.She heard someone sobbing okay that's it.She stuck and her tounge at the mule and then "Pffffffffffffff"Okay maybe not so smart but hey I have nothing better to live for to besides be a salve forever and forever most likely.
Ollie The Echidna
Ollie The Echidna
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:19 pm

The mule glanced at the others behind him for a moment before calmly turning toward Ollie.

Suddenly he booted her in the chin, forcing her to bite her tounge.

"Next time you do a stunt like that, I can't garrenty that I'll be as gental!" snorted the mule before turning around to leave the cell.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie The Echidna Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Ouch that hurtttt.Ouch ouch ouch ouchhhhh!Spitting out the blood that now was in her mouth on the ground she slowly put her tounge back in her mouth.No way she could speak for a while or make any raspberries in fact she was lucky she hadn't cut her tounge in half from her sharp echidna teeth.Ah oh well it's better for her not to talk anyway.Also it was the perfect excuse not to basically say 'I'm nothing but your mindless slave oh please let me serve you humbly'.Speaking of slaves she glanced in the direction of the bird lady wondering what in the world had made her become such a heartless person.Or maybe she was just one of those people born evil meh.Coughing suddenly Ollie saw red on the floor ..... okay maybe that cut was deeper than she thought.
Ollie The Echidna
Ollie The Echidna
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:13 pm

With the scene before her, Noose oddly held a sneer rather than frustration or anger. It was like this attempt partially amused her, when she knew that they wouldn't hold that for long. The phoenix calmly strolled past each of them, not even offering a single glance. Simply taking it slow, taking in the dark, gloomy and depressing scenery before her. 

Step. ZZT. Step. ZZT.

Each person she passed, those who did not answer, would find a vicious electric shock coursing through their system from the collar around their necks.

Step. ZZT. Step. ZZT.

Those who did answer were spared, which seemed to be the black kitsune and the black kitsune only. ZZT. ZZT. She didn't give special treatment to anyone in particular. She didn't give special treatment to the echidna who caused a fuss. Because giving special treatment would imply individuality, that they were different. That they were special. And that was not the intention. 

After everyone had received their punishment, she raised her spare hand. The cyan feline bounded towards her, wrapping his big floofy tail around her legs as he sat next to her like some sort of tamed animal, that singular mechanical eye whirring and twirling and observing each of the meat within the cages. He held that big, heavy grin on his face, and withheld that expression of a child waiting to open Christmas gifts. Needless to say though, you didn't want to be the target of this cat.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

This time, this affected everyone. At the same time.

"Try again."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:49 pm

A gulp when noticing the sneer on the phoenix's face and the blackfurred vulpine looks down,trying to not annoy the female as she walks by. Tails curl firmly around him as he carefully watches the others in the cages get shocked for disobedience. Quietly following where the phoenix goes with his eyes he suddenly moves back once the feline creature comes back into view and stares at the captives with that crazy grin.

A sudden and loud yelp in pain escapes him when a shock goes through him from the collar around his neck. Slumping back in pain he looks up in fear at the phoenix as she demands they repeat what she wanted to hear earlier.  ''..I-i am nothing.. My purpose is to work..'' He mutters after a bit of trying to catch his breath and to calm down so he does not do something stupid.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Off course the silent tigress had not spoken a single word at all. It was kind of hard when you were missing your tongue. SO the shock came as no surprise. Almost painfully used to them over the course of time, it still caught her off guard enough to startle the living day lights out of her with a soundless, or rather, gurgled cry she replied to the shock. And then the second shock followed up. This one expected leaving less of an intrusive sound to escape the golden tiger as she kept her eyes on the ground.

Silently did she shift to kneel on the ground, reaching out of the bars to drag her finger along the ground just outside. Ever so shakingly she started writing in the bits of dirt in the ground. 'Nobody' Was the first word writing in the dirt followed by a second and third a little off to it. 'To obey' It read. The mute tiger stood back up, keeping her gaze at the ground as she pointed to her mouth as she opened it to show that lack of tongue. Hoping to at least get the message across that she literally had no way to speak.
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:32 pm

[code][b]Name of Character:[/b] Shalina
[b]Age of Character:[/b] 12
[b]Class desired:[/b] Captive
[b]Powers:[/b] none
[b]Strengths:[/b] agility and can use short bursts of speed
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Is not too hard to scare, has a bit of a temper
[b]Other notes of interest:[/b] She has amnesia and has no idea of who she was and no clear idea of who she really is, but hopes to find answers[/code]
( I will try appig again, the other went undecided.)
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie The Echidna Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Ollie had been prepared for the first shock but the second was a surprise.They were punishing everyone just from her and the others whom wished to have an identity.They didn't give a single f if their slaves died were in pain or anything all they cared about was their own project and their own selfish little things.The armadillo seemed to be not thoroughly bad as she had been watching him from afar and had seen how he didn't seem to enjoy this.But the others were rotten,bad,and just rude. This made her furious and angry beyond knowing and she could do nothing about them or do anything to help the others.This made her echidna temper more than the anger she was already in.Gritting her teeth she held in a scream of frustration.She had learned stories of echidnas of old that had been enslaved and could do nothing and they had died.Was this her fate?Was this what the world had planned for her?!She pulled and bit at her cuffs violenty in hope of them breaking.She chipped her sharp teeth and the cuffs were the same.Nothing...nothing...nothing...Her sprirt broken she closed her eyes and let out a barely audible"I am nothing...my purpose is to..serve..."
Ollie The Echidna
Ollie The Echidna
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:25 am

(Any note of Pandor being accepted or denied? Posted him here a while ago, on page 4)
Nexus
Nexus
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:45 pm

(And I have apped twice now, with no response!)
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:02 pm

(That's due to Burn since he owns the thread - I'm sure he'll reply when he's not as busy!)
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:07 pm

(Both of you are accepted. Sorry for the delay, I've just been feeling a bit iffy lately. Though while I can, I'll respond.)

The cat sat there, still, however noticing during the rubbing of her neck there was a collar on her, like she was some pet owned by the slavers. She pretty much WAS, as much as she hated it, but she was determined to not let that get through her mind. She'd make it through this for definite, she'-

BZZT.

"HYAACK!" Ebonia yelled, immediately tossing her weight to the left from the sudden, unexpected shock. While she herself possessed the very slight ability to manipulate electricity and absorb it, for some reason her powers just wouldn't work at all; she got the full force of the shock, even more so from the tears which only made it worse. She remained laying there on the ground, smoking slightly from the burn of electricity and heat, wincing very hardly.

Finding the strength again to sit up however, she looked around the room in slightly blurry vision, and heard the immediate 'Try again' command from the phoenix. She couldn't deal with any more damage right now, and instead just sunk her morale even further by speaking out. "I'm... nothing." She said, almost in a whisper, a tremble behind her voice from both shock and pain. A bit of fear, too, almost. "...My purpose... is to... to work." She choked on her words a little. It was hard to say something like that. She'd always been a strong, dominant kind of girl, this was something insanely contrasting to her normal life.

How did I even get into this...? She thought to herself, glancing around the room.

-

The armadillo remained silent, watching the slaves writhe around in unholy agony at the torturous electrocutions, and did so with simply a grin upon his face.

-

There was however an additional... feeling. A presence, almost. Felt like there was someone else in the room just watching now.

Silent. Observant. Making sure things were going as planned. Not even a smirk appeared on the mystery figure's face, who couldn't even be seen in the shadows. Even for the price of getting this one along, it was very well worth it... After a few more seconds however, the presence was gone as stealthily as it appeared. There was virtually no sound at all, not even a door opening and closing. It was like a silent snake of sorts was slithering about the room.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:38 am

The door creaked loudly as it opened, a guard stepped in, "New meat, boss." he said in a deep, slightly gruff voice, clutched in his hand was a lioness with a slightly just a hint of neon brown on her sweater, matching her slightly dark brown fur, wearing a pink skirt with brown squares, the same brown as her coat covered half her muzzle, with white covering the other half and dark brown fur covering an eye, with blood going both sides of her muzzle, obvious like a sore thumb with the white on her muzzle, the guard walked over to the pheonix, "Where should I put her, boss?" he asked her
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Pandor only nodded for a few minutes before he realized that he had been ambushed. He was fighting off at least four others that tethered him to the ground within a matter of minutes. They began searching his belongings.
"Leave my things alone." Pandor said, with a pleading tone in his voice. He had hoped they wouldn't find the weapons he carried along with him.
To his horror, they did. The quiver was upturned to reveal 6 different weapons. In the mess of weapons there lay two swords, a short sword that was electric yellow in color and cackling with electricity, and a long sword that was covered with a thick cloth, a fire red colored mace that was hot to the touch, a shotgun that was a bright white color and radiated with a whitish aura, and two handguns, one an ice blue color that felt cold when touched, and the other had a light grey color and felt lighter than it looked when it was carried.
Pandor felt enraged at the sight of one of the group trying to remove the cloth from the longsword and easily ripped up the tethers that held him to the ground and nearly ripped off his head in anger.
"Do not remove that cloth, if you want to live." Pandor snarled at them, keeping his distance, though not paying attention to his rear.
He was clubbed hard across the back of his head and he fell hard upon the ground.

When Pandor awoke, he didn't know how much time had passed. He noticed that he was being dragged upon the ground in a thick net, thick, heavy chains entrapped his arms and legs as so he couldn't escape again. Pandor tried to take stock of his surroundings, but didn't recognize any of the landmarks. He also noticed that these people were not the same group that ambushed him and immediately recognized them as slavers. He began struggling and trying to break the chains to no avail. They were too thick to break with brute force alone, and if he did escape, the net would take a bit of time to get out of. The quiver was on the back of the cart that he was being drug behind.

'So, this is to me by fate, slavery.' Pandor thought. 'No matter what will happen to me, I will never use my abilities for evil.'
The wagon stopped at a strange compound and he was ordered to get up, which he promptly did, seeing they were using the weapons he had crafted.
'More deadly than with those who know how to use them properly, in their hands.' Pandor thought as he contemplated on his weapons being misused.
They must have heeded his warning, for the group left the long sword alone, its cloth still on it. Pandor awaited what hand fate would deal him.
Nexus
Nexus
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie The Echidna Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:05 pm

Ollie felt an odd presence for a few minutes then it was gone.She shuddered,it had felt dark and cold to her.She had not bothered to open her eyes because she doubted she would have been able to see it with or without her glasses.Nor did she want to.Shutting her eyes tighter she tried to to force herself into the far corners of her mind away from the memory of the presence.
This situation was horrible enough as it was she didn't need to dwell over creepy things like that.Also she was nothing..her only purpose serve.She wasn't supposed to feel.
Ollie The Echidna
Ollie The Echidna
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:26 pm

((Nexus I can't understand your post very well. e_e))

The armadillo was getting slightly ticked off at the whole 'boss this' 'boss that' speech from the other slavers. The phoenix wasn't the boss.

Though she might as well be. The armadillo folded his arms, very slightly looking towards the phoenix to see the reaction that she'd give.

He slightly winced at the presence though. He knew exactly what it was, and that he was to be giving a good impression to it.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:21 am

(Sorry about that. Pandor got caught, slavers took him to where everyone else is being held to possibly get payment or some reward. That's what I was going for. Hope it makes more sense. Also described what was stoled from Pandor, weapons of great and destructive powers.)
Nexus
Nexus
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:38 am

The heavy lingering of foreboding punishment stood firm in the air, as each answer was given, there was a pause as she narrowed her eyes slightly, the phoenix wondering if it was good enough. There were newcomers that were thrown into the cages, like the polar bear and the lioness, and that she did indeed bark the orders for while the captives spoke, but she said not a word other than that. And as the final answer was given, as the final words of the last captive were that of acceptance like she wanted to hear, she let the uncomfortable silence reign on for a few seconds more, before...;

"Correct."

She knew that presence was there. She could feel it. Those in the room could. The chilling presence of watching eyes, of authority, boring down on those within the room coldly yet calculating. Yet it did not change the phoenix's attitude, and she did not flinch, and if anything she saw that newcomer as something which better know what it was doing like she did.

She clicked her fingers, which would no doubt sound like the heavy crack of a whip after that extreme moment of unanswered silence, flames appearing at the woman's fingertips that illuminated her face in the quelling darkness all the more. "No need for more special treatment of the stock," she ordered, rubbing her hands together which only caused both her hands to catch alight, "Get them working at once."

She turned, a flick of her wrist as the fire disintegrated to cast the area around her in darkness once more, her cold yet red eyes digging not holes, but abysses into what she caught sight with, "Don't want to make them think they're anything more than what they are, now do we?" If anything, from her tone of voice, it seemed like a warning - a warning that if they messed up in some way with dealing with the captives, she wouldn't hesitate to tear them more than just a new one.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie The Echidna Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Ollie felt relief when the phoenix had said correct. She was startled by the what sounded like a whip.Then there was fire at the fiery bird's finger tips.Gazing at it she commented it to memory. Fire was a a beautiful thing in her mind and she was sure she wasn't going to see very much of it ever again.When it vanished could now see it in her mind as clearly as if it was still there.
(Sorry it's so short Sad )
Ollie The Echidna
Ollie The Echidna
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:14 am

"Whatever!" snorted the Mule with a sour tone, "Oi, you lot Get your stinkin' hides off the floor. I'll be makin' sure that you all follow what you've been told!"

The mule walked about and retreved lengths of chain leg irons. one by one he put them on each of them making sure they were on extremely tight.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next