Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escape: Friendship in Dark Places

3 posters

Go down

Escape: Friendship in Dark Places Empty Escape: Friendship in Dark Places

Post by HalfmoonHex Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:14 am

“Now Anderna you be a good girl.” The Potter pet his companion. It would be quite a long time until he sees her again. “I know you will make me proud like all your sisters have done before you, but I want you to be careful.”

Anderna is a creature of the underworld known as a hellhound. The religions of the planet Mobius are rather diverse and so are it’s supernatural planes. This one is known as Ridge of Tartarus. It is a cliff-side prison between the depths of the abyss and the world of the living. The prison is a place for creatures the gods found to dangerous to roam the world of the living but either not worth the effort of eradicating from existence or those who may be reformed.

Hellhounds of the Ridge serve as some of it’s demi-mortal guardians. They are are sculpted by The Potter from the clay of the earth and the ash of the underworld before being baked in his fiery kiln. They are not truly alive but they serve the prison for their entire existence until they decay to dust. The Potter can reforge their remains into their next “sibling”.

So begins Anderna’s time to serve the prison. Her skills had been passed down to her from her siblings but her personality was unique from them. “Do I have to Potter? It’s so scary in there.”

“It is scary, but I know you are ready.” He ran his bony fingers through her dusty fur. “You’ll do just fine. Now who’s a good girl?”

She looked around excitedly. Was it she whom was the good girl?

“Who’s a good girl?” He beckoned again.

“Who? You have to tell me!” She padded in circles on her hind paws with excitement.

“You’re a good girl.”

This was unbelievable. She was this spoken of good girl? Her elation could not be contained.

With a newfound confidence, she bid farewell to her creator and reported for duty in the prison. Two demons would be under her watchful eyes: Lillith Trompe L'oeil had apparently tried to consume the soul of a mobian who turned out to be a Demigod and Lillian Nastasia who was imprisoned because of a grudge held against her father’s vicious actions.

The cells were uncomfortably warm and made of metal covered in runes that suppressed demonic energy. Anderna didn’t mind it though. Since her birth she’d known nothing but ash and fire. These strange creatures were so new to her. She couldn’t help but watch how they moved on their hind legs.

Last edited by HalfmoonHex on Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding description)
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Escape: Friendship in Dark Places Empty Re: Escape: Friendship in Dark Places

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:24 am

"GGRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I WISH TO GO BACK TO MY MASTER NOW" Lillith was extremely pissed. "I HAVE TO GO TO MY MASTER!!! MY MASTER NEEDS MEEEEEEEEEEE!" Lillith was yelling at the top of her lungs walking around the cell stomping the ground.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:40 am

One of the creatures was talking to itself. Anderna watched it while scratching her ears until she heard the other one shouting. What was wrong with this purple thing? Why was it so angry. “Hey stop shouting. You’re doing me a frighten.” As Anderna approached the cell the girl inside could see that this hellhound tended to rest on her hind legs with her front paws resting on the ground. She could walk bipedally but tended to go on all fours for more traction. She would almost look like a normal canine Mobian if it wasn’t for red cracking patterns in her skin and the excessively dusty fur. The hellhound wore some simple cloths for modesty and carried a keyring at her waist.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:52 am

"YOU WANT ME TO STOP SHOUTING? WHY! I'M TRAPPED AND THAT GIVES ME A FRIGHTEN. I WANT OUT!" Lillith was pacing around the cell even faster. She looked angry and a little scared. She always feared being trapped and her being a cell was really getting to her."RELEASE MEEEEEEEEE!" She heard what the other demon said and she turned. "YOU WANT THE HOUND TO DIE?! BECAUSE I'M MADE OF INK AND EATING ME WOULD BE POISON! "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:24 am

“I do not eat the prisoners. I am a good girl and good guard dogs guard not eat. So I’m watching you two punks for any funny business. Then I will get tasty bones for eating.” She trotted away from the attempted petting, not that he didn’t want the affection.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:06 am

Lillith gave took a deep breath before lowering her voice. "F-Fine. though I don't think there is any way out. I mean unless you know how to deactivate runes" She watched the hound walk away. She started to laugh."Did you really think that was going to work? PFFFFTTT! I'm pretty sure hellhounds know all the little tricks demons do to get out." Lillith laughed a little more before turning to the hound. "Hey smart dog, do you have a book I can read or something? Ooooo I have an even better question. Do you know when I am supposed to be released?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:02 am

“I have a pamphlet for you.” Anti-magic paper with anti-magic runes was printed with an informational guide to the prison. Some magical creatures would be rehabilitated. Rituals would be performed on any creature submitting to rehabilitation. These rituals would help eliminate bad behaviors and cravings. Creatures who would submit also gained special privileges but would also be subjected to more scrutiny to root out deceivers. Eventually they would be patrolled, by the deity of parole.

Anyone breaking rules would be subject to solitary, from days to years to centuries. The worst offenders would be subject to the Pit of Tartarus. These offenders would be chained and tossed into the depths of the prison of Titans. Nothing returns from that abyss.

Two meals a day were served in a common room depending on the creature's threat level. Creatures who could only eat souls would be fed with imitation souls. Creatures on good behavior would be allowed time in the “yard” between meals. This yard was a series of ruins so cursed that sunk through the world of the living into the world below.

Once the paper was fully read it would catch on fire and burn itself to dust.

"See you have to be a good girl like me to be freed." She proudly puffed up her chest. She failed to understand the irony that he'd never be leaving this prison no matter how good she was.
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:17 pm

Lillith took the pamphlet from the hound and read it carefully, making sure she didn't forget any detail. When she finished reading the paper, the paper turned to fire. "Well I guess I won't be able to read that again." She looked at the ground for a moment. "So you're only going to let me out if I... submit? There is no other way. Hmmmm... " she sat down on the floor and really thought about things. (I either stay here forever or I go all goody goody... I don't like those options but... I really need to go back to my master so...) "Hey hell hound, I submit. I don't want to be here anymore. " She looked at the other demon. "Are you going to submit it or are you just going to stay there looking around your cell?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:27 pm

((Did we loose Jared?))
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member