Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction.

3 posters

Go down

Introduction. Empty Introduction.

Post by hotheadknuckles Sun May 09, 2021 2:58 am

Hello, I’ve tried to get into RP in the past but it was more difficult than expected to meet new people. I’ve been 17 for just over a week now and I go by Knuckles.

hotheadknuckles
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Introduction. Empty Re: Introduction.

Post by KingOfGames Sun May 09, 2021 7:15 pm

Well, welcome to the forum Knuckles! Hope you're able to meet some cool people here!

We have a discord server that would probably make that a little easier, not many people talk through the forum anymore, admittedly.

Just PM one of the staff if you want an invite!
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Mon May 10, 2021 12:15 am

Welcome, welcome Knuckles! It's good to see someone fresh around here!

I'll just add on to what KingOfGames said, the forum around here is a great place to set yourself up as a solid Sonic RPer, I started about 3 years ago and well... here I am 8D

If you've got some character bios or some content you'd like to share then you're welcome to make a post somewhere for it. If not; thats ok too!

Don't be afraid to send one of us staff a PM for some help if you need it. Heck, we're just members like everyone else, so you needn't be afraid to send anyone a PM for some help either! Whatever you're most comfortable with Very Happy
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down