Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

5 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Sparkling-Cyanide Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:37 am

Heyo all! I'm new here, but old-ish to the Sonic-scene. Well, if 16 is old by any standards. I've been super into Sonic since I started using electronics. My first console was a genesis my parents bought me, and I've been playing Sonic ever since. I've got a landfill of awful and unoriginal OCs, but I'm meaning to get into better terrain, been a while since I made one, so this should be a fun experience. I've roleplayed a lot, maybe too much. Surprisingly, even with my obsession I never once tried a Sonic RP. I've been meaning to get into a Sonic RP forum forever, and finally found the time to. Enough about my personal history though, This community looks way past cool, and I'm excited to see what kind of mischief (Tame and fun, of course. ;3) i can get up to.
Cheers, S-C.
Sparkling-Cyanide
Sparkling-Cyanide

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by Electrisa Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:47 am

Yoooo nice to meet you! x3
I'm Elec, one of the admins, if you have any issues feel free to PM me, okay? 
For starters I'd recommend, aside from getting familiar with the ruled which I hope you've already done, to glance through bios and open RPs our members made, to see how things work here! C: Making a bio yourself isn’t NECESSARY to RP (unless you just want to join an RP whose host says you need one), but it's certainly helpful (like for situation I just mentioned)!
Aaaalso, we have a skype chat group - you can join it after you've reached 30 posts x3
Hope you have fun heeere!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkling-Cyanide Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:51 am

Thank you Elec! I finished reading the rules before i posted, hope i didn't miss anything! I'm currently looking at character creation and the such, attempting to make a decent character with which i can roleplay. Bio and character are #1 priority as of now. Thanks!
Sparkling-Cyanide
Sparkling-Cyanide

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:15 am

Welcome to SRN! I'm Red, just a guy who joined about... Three weeks ago now, I think. If you need any rough tips on making OCs or just want to RP with me, then feel free to pm me!

~Red
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:27 pm

If you feel you're old-ish to the Sonic scene, don't worry. I'm practically an ancient. Like, with a long frazzly grey beard. I may or may not even be some sort of dishevelled tree-being.
Either way, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here! If you need any help or assistance with anything, feel free to hit me (or one of the staff members with actual degrees of power) up!
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:14 pm

Well hello there. Welcome to the forum. :3 I'm Burning and I've been around here for a while on/off. I was kind of the same as you, actually! I started RPing when I was like 12 or so (for real anyway, I don't really count the school 'RP' I used to do with Sonic characters) with Fallout NV, and all kinds of other things.

Never once thought to do a Sonic RP until a bit later and hey, I discovered this place by chance. Ever since, it's been a home to a lot of memories.

Welcome aboard, either way! As Dre said, you can hit up the staff if you need them. Pretty sure you can find a list of them in... Read beforehand?

Enjoy your stay.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down